Lee Anthony's meeting with Tony L? - Casey's Behavior (State Release DVD's)

Bolded by me.

Does this not mean there was a confrontation between Lee and Tony organised by LE?
If so then I would think that Lee and Tony have given contradicting statements about something crucial enough to have LE organise this confrontation?

Maybe about the state of Casey's computer with the blue screen of death? And her allegedly carefully repacked bags?

IIRC, during the audio interview with TL, I think the detedtive gives him something, and it goes quiet for a minute. the reason I remember is i thought maybe they were having him set up someone for drugs or something...I am going to look for it. That part of the conversation seemed to me like LE and TL were trying to keep something off tape. It was a long time ago, i will listen again

YES, it was like a "turn off the tape" type of moment (figuratively). I know exactly what you're talking about.

It is possible Tony's apartment was set up with a web cam by LE if Tony contacted LE and told them Lee wanted to meet with him.

IIRC, during the audio interview with TL, I think the detedtive gives him something, and it goes quiet for a minute. the reason I remember is i thought maybe they were having him set up someone for drugs or something...I am going to look for it. That part of the conversation seemed to me like LE and TL were trying to keep something off tape. It was a long time ago, i will listen again
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0923/17540075.pdf
Pages 1023 - 24

Investigator - Are you, you stated before you're willing to allow us to use some investigative leads that I don't necessarily want to talk about on tape?

AL - Yes

EE - um, you're freely giving us that cooperation?

AL - Yes Sir

Paintr routed me to the recorded version as we were discussing it a few days ago.

Remember when LE was speaking to TonE and it sounded like they wanted him to do some kind of investigation (or something)? Do you think they had him speak with Lee and taped it? TonE had already spoken with Lee when Lee came to the apartment and retrieved Casey's things there...

Speculation:
Maybe LE played BOTH SIDES OF THE FENCE and told both TonE and Lee (individually) that they were helping with the investigation ("Hey man, help us find out what this cat was doing..."). That way both parties would have consented thinking they were "helping".
Snicker...

LOL Sounds good to me.

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0923/17540075.pdf
Pages 1023 - 24

Investigator - Are you, you stated before you're willing to allow us to use some investigative leads that I don't necessarily want to talk about on tape?

AL - Yes

EE - um, you're freely giving us that cooperation?

AL - Yes Sir

Paintr routed me to the recorded version as we were discussing it a few days ago.

And thank you also to Bond who helped me find it in the first place. The detective also mentions giving TonE $40 at the very end of the audio tape. Now why would LE do that?

Speculation:
Maybe LE played BOTH SIDES OF THE FENCE and told both TonE and Lee (individually) that they were helping with the investigation ("Hey man, help us find out what this cat was doing..."). That way both parties would have consented thinking they were "helping".
Snicker...

But then neither one would reveal anything incriminating.

It is possible Tony apartment was set up with a web cam by LE if Tony contacted LE and told them Lee wanted to meet with him.

I like this---but would that work, I mean can it be used? Also, do you think maybe they have a recording of the night LA went after KC's thangs? Also again, if JB has these DVDs then they have been filed so we will get to see them?

It could be an error in the article. Maybe the DVD shows Lee's meeting with LE and Tony's meeting with LE.

My thought also, like 2 tapes put on one DVD.......might be ALLOT of info on DVD's.........hope we get to know!
Another doc dump soon maybe???

And thank you also to Bond who helped me find it in the first place. The detective also mentions giving TonE $40 at the very end of the audio tape. Now why would LE do that?
I haven't heard that tape in awhile but I'm pretty sure they mentioned the 40 dollars was for gas.

I haven't heard that tape in awhile but I'm pretty sure they mentioned the 40 dollars was for gas.

Does LE pay your gas for coming in for an interview? I never noticed them handing over money to anyone else at the end of their talks, but maybe it was just done after the tape stopped.

I wondered if LE sent TonE someplace on an errand. Possible? If he was going for LE maybe they felt they should pay the gas. The question then would be where and why.

Does LE pay your gas for coming in for an interview? I never noticed them handing over money to anyone else at the end of their talks, but maybe it was just done after the tape stopped.

I wondered if LE sent TonE someplace on an errand. Possible? If he was going for LE maybe they felt they should pay the gas. The question then would be where and why.

Didn't Tony take LE to show where Casey said she washed his jeep?

Didn't Tony take LE to show where Casey said she washed his jeep?

I think TonE said he would drive by and phone in the address. But even at today's gas prices, lol, it wouldn't cost $40 to do that? Would it?

Is there a discussion going about the other DVD? What sort of behavior did KC exhibit? I think I might have missed the discussion at the time of her arrest because I was busy birthing a baby. ;)

This can only be a few things. Either Tony or Lee's stories about something did not match up, OR Tony asked Lee or Lee asked Tony to DO something or NOT to do something OR to reveal something or NOT to reveal something, and the other one turned tail and got LE in on it on their side, OR it's about the state of the computer/Casey's belongings. or some truth about Casey that one or the other lied about. OR...

I guess we will find out...

sometime...

but

NOT soon enough!

I'm not jesting and don't call me Shirley. ;)

Always the voice of reason and humor all rolled into one...:p

Bolded by me.

If LE would have wired Tony up and had him meet with anyone it would have been Casey, not Lee.

Unless it was related to something that happened between the 2 of them that had a direct relation to the case/ie: something that happened at Tony's apt. between the 2 of them.

Florida is a two-party consent state. Both parties must be aware and consent to having their conversation recorded.

Unless their is a warrant?

Is there a discussion going about the other DVD? What sort of behavior did KC exhibit? I think I might have missed the discussion at the time of her arrest because I was busy birthing a baby. ;)

Conratulations! and I don't think they actually told us WHAT her behavior was when she was being videoed in that "booking" episode, just that they did film it. I could have missed it too though, so if anyone knows, just jump right in and prove me wrong!:D

Why would the state have a DVD from a meeting between Lee and TonE?

(Just started reading the thread)

I dunno but I can't wait to see it!! *rubbing hands together*

Very interesting. I was thinking back about Tony's interview with LE. I remember him stating that he would work with them with whatever they needed. Maybe LA didn't know they were being taped?

Yup- and they even said they would give him money for gas and stuff from "investigative funds".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back