Lee Has An Attorney! REVISIT OLD THREAD

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by Blue_Dolphin308, Dec 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Love_Mama

Love_Mama Rest In Peace

VERY smart thing for him to do. Why wait! Everyone in this family need's one! This is going to be a HUGE case ......what do you want these people to do? Figure everything out themselves? Dumb!

There IS a reason for having a good attorney.

xxxxxxxxooo
    mama
    :blowkiss:

2. Wise Old Owl

Wise Old Owl Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL

I am just saying that many of these women who exhibit these behaviors have been sexually abused. The psychologists have done research on this - does it mean that ALL WOMEN like this have been? No.

Sorry for the confusion.

3. Storm

Storm Member

The Anthony's would then be putting their own family reputation above
    the death of their granddaughter.
    Something I have no problem in believing they would do.
    ^i^

4. Wise Old Owl

Wise Old Owl Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL

I am just saying that many of these women who exhibit these behaviors have been sexually abused. The psychologists have done research on this - does it mean that ALL WOMEN like this have been? No.

Sorry for the confusion.

5. Chilly Willy

Chilly Willy New Member

They do not need either the mother or the father's DNA to compare a child's known DNA to unknown DNA.

6. mrstewart

mrstewart Former Member

Amen to that...if I had a sister who was off the chain like Casey I would have been represented a long time ago...she is going to try to bring all of them down with her...

The Ramseys hired legal representation and they were not guilty...

7. debs

debs Former Member

Susan Smith didn't lie about that. Her step-father admitted to it.

As to Lee's lawyering up, it's about time.

8. natsound

natsound Well-Known Member

I agree. Lee is not Caylee's father and there's no basis to assume he is. I don't know what to make of Lee.. he fed the media from time to time just like his parents did, and he laughed too much through some of the interviews.. but I notice he's setting himself apart from his parents by hiring his own attorney. It seems like they're not talking. Wonder what's going on there.

9. Truthwillsetufree

Truthwillsetufree New Member

I think with a case as important as this and possibly someones life on the line, I do believe they would prefer to do their own testing and not rely on another laboratories test and results. Plus it would be horrible for the defense to cross examine and for the lab technician to just say on the witness stand well, we had these from that dude Jesse so we just used them...no, I think LE performed their own independent test.JMO.

10. Ripley007

Ripley007 New Member

I hear you! And had you been born a boy, you would have received admiration and praise from your peers for "sowing your wild oats". Such an unfair double-standard!:mad:

11. DianeB

DianeB Inactive

Given the propensity of everyone in this family to lie, I think Amy H, Tony L and Jesse G may also want legal representation before this is all over.

12. jnTexas

jnTexas Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)

I don't believe they need the fathers dna. due to the fact they have caylee's complete dna profile (which would be the half from her mother and the half from her father) from the previous dna test ordered by JG when Kc told him he was the father.

13. OrdinaryLife

OrdinaryLife New Member

However, it was still stated, wasn't it. At this point, it's semantics of "who and when said what". Bottom line was all was a total lie. Happy to hear the man has legal counsel.

14. jnTexas

jnTexas Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)

truth: I hadn't thought of that and I completely agree!

15. What'sThatClue

What'sThatClue Active Member

Yes you're right, independent tests were performed.

The ME stated that the Nuclear DNA test was performed on a portion of the remains and compared to a 'known profile of Caylee'.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18318814/index.html

16. maur33

maur33 Member

I am not sure where the confusion came from, but here's the lowdown on DNA.

Nuclear DNA is specific to each individual, i.e, my DNA indentifies me, yours indentifies you and caylee's identifies her, it's is sort of like a fingerprint.

MtDNA on the other hand identifies a person as being related to another person, it is handed down by mothers to their children, so they could identify caylee by excluding her mother, casey's brother, cindy, cindys mother...etc.

You do not need the father's DNA to do either test.

17. RR0004

RR0004 New Member

I agree with you...but then it's not a huge jump to assume more could have happened. FWIW, I don't believe it did.

18. shoelace

shoelace looking for answers...

you're joking... right?

19. maureenv

maureenv New Member

When his Psycho sister runs out of people to blame. Since the Zannie thing isn't panning out...she'll throw as much spaghetti at the wall to see what sticks. Don't forget, it's just reasonable doubt that's needed.

Defense Plan B...will be..."What if...", "Could have been..."

20. Imajica

Imajica Defender of Lost Angels and Sporks

The new lawyers name is Thomas Luka, and this article claims he is representing "The Anthony's"

George and Cindy Anthony were told the remains where their granddaughter's Friday afternoon. The Anthonys were secluded in their home with their son, Lee. Their lawyer, Thomas Luka, said the Anthonys were devastated by the news. They had long held out hope their granddaughter would be found alive.

"As you would expect, the Anthonys are extremely on edge and upset," said Luka.

Luka said the Anthonys would cooperate with investigators.

"They want to do whatever they can to find justice for their granddaughter," said Luka.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18318370/detail.html#-

Here is a link to his website:

http://www.lukalaw.com/

Also here is a snippet from the main page of the website that I found interesting:

Welcome to the website of Thomas B. Luka, Attorney at Law. Thomas Luka practices mainly in the area of criminal law.

Tom Luka has handled murder and attempted murder trials, DUI offenses, drug charges, burglary, armed robbery, domestic violence charges, and assault and battery cases. As both a prosecutor and public defender Tom Luka has valuable experience that enables him to effectively advocate for his clients.

*edit* The Anthony's go through Attorney's like most people go through Kleenex, what happened to their Attorney from last week?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.