Lee leaving house today with cops.

If this has been answered pls. ignore: I have been reading here that some think that since the police tape went up around the area TES is checking, possibly they have located something. I want to add that TES said that if an area had been searched, they would tape it off so as to not to search it again.

i may get jumped on for this, but that's ok, i think i can take it.

if the reason lee was leaving the house w/ the cops was because of george "attacking" the protesters, that'd make sense. that being said... i almost can't blame george. idk what, if anything, his involvement is, but as of now, there's no proof he had anything to do with anything. meanwhile, people are outside his house day in and day out, protesting his daughter, whom, regardless IS HIS DAUGHTER. i'm not saying they should be protecting her, but that's a parents job, unconditional love. and i think they WANT to believe casey until they actually SEE caylee is deceased with their own eyes. george must get sick and tired of the bright lights and the hundreds of people outside his house each day as tho this is a circus. let's face it, there are thousands of murderers, child molesters, rapists, etc. that are let out of jail, on bond, and don't have protesters outside their house. thing is, this has become a national news story just as some cases sometimes do, and people are out there trying to get their 5 minutes of fame. it's getting old, i still don't see what good the protesters are doing, and i feel bad for george, and the neighbors of the anthonys. (that being said, i don't feel it's ok for george to attack people, i'm just saying i see where that could wear thin on your patience after awhile.)

Whoever called in this gun last night really did the right thing. I wonder who it was though. Could be Lee or Jose. George is really out of control and needs to stay in the house, or go elsewhere for a while. Unfortunately, he's lashing out at the wrong people.

It's getting harder and harder to pity the man, especially after he bailed his daughter out of jail. There really should be a law that parents who 'lose' children under mysterious circumstances, who report that they are missing or kidnapped yet won't co-operate to find them don't get bail. No way should C A be out, at home, on the computer, bakin' brownies, chattin' up Jose, actively NOT searching for her daughter. But she is and that makes people crazy. Yeah, we should be hittin' up lawmakers to change the law, but I think peaceful protest is fine too. This is political. If George can't handle that, tough. He needs to care about justice for his grandaughter PERIOD.

if the reason lee was leaving the house w/ the cops was because of george "attacking" the protesters, that'd make sense. that being said... i almost can't blame george. idk what, if anything, his involvement is, but as of now, there's no proof he had anything to do with anything. meanwhile, people are outside his house day in and day out, protesting his daughter, whom, regardless IS HIS DAUGHTER. i'm not saying they should be protecting her, but that's a parents job, unconditional love. and i think they WANT to believe casey until they actually SEE caylee is deceased with their own eyes. george must get sick and tired of the bright lights and the hundreds of people outside his house each day as tho this is a circus. let's face it, there are thousands of murderers, child molesters, rapists, etc. that are let out of jail, on bond, and don't have protesters outside their house. thing is, this has become a national news story just as some cases sometimes do, and people are out there trying to get their 5 minutes of fame. it's getting old, i still don't see what good the protesters are doing, and i feel bad for george, and the neighbors of the anthonys. (that being said, i don't feel it's ok for george to attack people, i'm just saying i see where that could wear thin on your patience after awhile.)

DITTO. :clap::clap::clap:

Yes, it would wear thin, but there weren't a lot of protestors hanging around when Casey was in jail. G & C got her back out, and now will have to come up with 50 g's to pay the bond when it comes due. I feel for the neighbors, but not the Anthony family. G with a hammer in his hand when just returning to the house is frightening.:eek:

I hear what you're saying...I'm a mother of 4 girls...the question, though, when do you stop covering up for your child? when do you let them face the consequences of their actions? My feelings are that they are facing this today because they should have stopped covering up for Casey years ago. Sometimes "tough love" is the only way to show children how to be responsible adults. I love my girls dearly and can only imagine how much I will love a grandaughter....As a parent, one has to face up to teachers and other adults and admit when a child has done wrong and should face consequences. JIMHO

Do you think him leaving with LE has anything to do with the information under the thread, Anthony Donations? Interesting! JMO

Yes, it would wear thin, but there weren't a lot of protestors hanging around when Casey was in jail. G & C got her back out, and now will have to come up with 50 g's to pay the bond when it comes due. I feel for the neighbors, but not the Anthony family. G with a hammer in his hand when just returning to the house is frightening.:eek:

who knows why he had a hammer? why is that frightening? maybe he left it in his vehicle and was taking it inside? i've emerged from my car with various odd things @ times in the past, to move them to another location, etc.

as for getting their daughter out. like i said, i think they WANT to believe her, regardless of how crazy casey's stories are. and let's face it, we don't kno everything casey has told them, or whatnot. bail bondsmans came up with the majority of what was needed to get casey out and what were her parents to do? tell her they couldn't come back there? THEY ARE STILL her parents, regardless. this whole situation just plain sucks.

I don't think it's right for those people to hang outside their house like that either. It would get on my nerves. There were apparently a lot of little kids there again when it happened according to the video I saw and one little girl had a sign that says, "Caylee needs your help Grandpa". Not that I would go and hang outside someone's house like that anyway, I would rather be one of the searchers if I lived close enough, but who in their right mind takes a small child to do a protest like that?

If Lee wasn't concerned about the hammer, he wouldn't have taken it away from Geo. Caylee has been missing since June 16th, surely they know she hasn't been taken by the babysitter whom does not exist. They need a reality check imo.

I don't think it's right for those people to hang outside their house like that either. It would get on my nerves. There were apparently a lot of little kids there again when it happened according to the video I saw and one little girl had a sign that says, "Caylee needs your help Grandpa". Not that I would go and hang outside someone's house like that anyway, I would rather be one of the searchers if I lived close enough, but who in their right mind takes a small child to do a protest like that?

exactly. i mean i understand people thinking george and cindy deserve what they get for letting casey come back there while out on bond, etc. but we don't kno all the facts of the case, and the protesters are a bit out of control if you ask me. it's not a circus, a little girl is missing. quit bringing your kids to protest (since when should little kids be told about murder of kids their age anyway??) and go spend your time LOOKING for caylee if you wanna be helpful.

who knows why he had a hammer? why is that frightening? maybe he left it in his vehicle and was taking it inside? i've emerged from my car with various odd things @ times in the past, to move them to another location, etc.

Both Cindy and George have waved that hammer around now and I think it is a bit scary. With all this going on I can't imagine where they could have been that would have required they take their household tools with them. They could borrow the neighbor's shovel and go searching like everybody else, maybe?

If Lee wasn't concerned about the hammer, he wouldn't have taken it away from Geo. Caylee has been missing since June 16th, surely they know she hasn't been taken by the babysitter whom does not exist. They need a reality check imo.

maybe he wasn't concered that george would USE the hammer, but more concerned on how people viewing him holding the hammer (like those here) would spin it? we don't kno. we weren't there or in their heads.

Both Cindy and George have waved that hammer around now and I think it is a bit scary. With all this going on I can't imagine where they could have been that would have required they take their household tools with them. They could borrow the neighbor's shovel and go searching like everybody else, maybe?

maybe he's using all this time that he's barricaded inside his home to do house repairs and had to go and buy a new hammer? who knows. and i'm not defending george attacking people... it's not right, again, i'm just saying, his patience must be wearing thin, and the protesters aren't accomplishing a dang thing in my opinion. cause guess what? if they weren't out there, george could swing a hammer around in his front yard all day long and no one would care one little bit.

The little "kid" was a doll...one of those that walks. A male protester put the sign in the doll's hand. I was watching the webcam. A little creepy.

George and Cindy came out of the garage to repost their crime scene tape. IMO, they asked for the interaction when they came out and approached the crowd.

I agree wholeheartedly. None of us knows what it is like to have people on your front lawn yelling at your house all day and night (even if the easement is not technically your lawn, don't tell me most of you wouldn't want someone to leave who was camped out on that part of your property). It may be a constitutionally protected right to protest there, and I'm glad it's protected to protest in public places, but I think the behavior of the protestors is not helpful. They could be involved in so many more productive ways than making a spectactle of themselves. In the end, no protestor is going to make CA break, but having their continual presence will keep people glued to the webcam waiting for the next altercation or incident. IMO, respectful of different ones, I don't see how this contributes to justice.

The little "kid" was a doll...one of those that walks. A male protester put the sign in the doll's hand. I was watching the webcam. A little creepy.

George and Cindy came out of the garage to repost their crime scene tape. IMO, they asked for the interaction when they came out and approached the crowd.

it's THEIR front yard. i guess it all depends on who approached who once they were outside.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back