Lee leaving house today with cops.

I agree with all posters who wonder why people take their little children to hang out in front of the Anthony's house.
There seems to a collective weirdO aspect to all of the people who are interviewed on camera in front of the house; a lot of those folks seem to either drunk or unbalanced in some way.

I agree with all posters who wonder why people take their little children to hang out in front of the Anthony's house.
There seems to a collective weirdO aspect to all of the people who are interviewed on camera in front of the house; a lot of those folks seem to either drunk or unbalanced in some way.

this case is BIZARRE in so many ways!

The little "kid" was a doll...one of those that walks. A male protester put the sign in the doll's hand. I was watching the webcam. A little creepy.

George and Cindy came out of the garage to repost their crime scene tape. IMO, they asked for the interaction when they came out and approached the crowd.

I saw the news report of the doll episode. The video I am speaking of was defintely a little kid. She moved and smiled and waved the sign up and down.

You know, if no one was outside the Anthony home, waving their posters and shouting or what have you, then none of these altercations would have taken place. It's not a question as to whether or not someone has the 'right' to protest on or near the Anthony home, but 'should' they be there...

These protesters are not judge and jury! I understand the emotions here, truly...I do! But it just seems to me that people are losing perspective -- shouting, name-calling, camping out, on or near the A's home, is NOT going to bring Caylee home, folks. Further, whatever poster stated these two sides are simply feeding off of one another -- BINGO. That's exactly what's going on, IMHO.

I don't for one moment condone all of this family's behavior -- but yet, I DO have compassion for them. How many of you folks would appreciate this sort of mob mentality on or near your own home! Tell the Truth...how many? None, I would venture.

These protesters need to pack it up and do something constructive, truly, if they want to sincerely help...go start a search party...put up posters.

But for pity's sake, these people need to leave this family ALONE. Just possibly, if the Anthony's didn't have the ability to vent their frustrations on anyone else but Casey, then just perhaps, things may take a different turn.

This mob mentality needs to stop. It's just SO non-productive and unhelpful!!

I agree with you! I see KIDS as young as two out there... that is absurd!
I don't care if they are standing on the sidewalk, out in the street, or that little strip of grass... it has to be annoying not only for the A's but for the neighborhood as well. Don't they have anything more interesting going on in their lives?

The protesters have the right to protest..

Fine then, why don't we arrest one of your family members, and then release them on bail, and then why don't we send some protesters to your home, have them stand on the sidewalk, and yell at you 24/7. we'll see how many days it takes before you start yelling back. that's not a "peaceable" protest. Casey will have her due process, as is her right. even alleged murderers have rights. that's what makes our country awesome - you can't drag someone to the town square and hang them publically like you could in the old days. these laws were put in place to protect everyone - Casey, YOU, me. I'm planning on going to law school knowing that I will have to protect the rights of both the guilty and the innocent. everyone gets due process.

IMO, if these protesters' hearts were truly in the right place and they wanted to be helpful, they'd be out searching, not screaming in the faces of total strangers. THAT'S how the case gets moved along and you get Casey back in court and in prison where she belongs - bring the baby home first and then prove the case to a jury of her peers. sorry to get all self-righteous and Law & Order monologuey here but I'm getting sick of people defending the "protests".

I saw the news report of the doll episode. The video I am speaking of was defintely a little kid. She moved and smiled and waved the sign up and down.
Saw that one too, same little girl was there with her mother yesterday getting interviewed by news crew. If the news crews would quit doing that the people would go away.

I have seen no evidence of this except Blinks' post.

I have never seen Blink wrong when that official hat goes on.

Rotfl, dont give me that build up Bobby- I can and have absolutely been wrong.. LOL. What is the "official hat"??

In this case, your right, Lee has some splainin' to do about handling of donations, and he is not the only in the family with such an initiative.
Heh. Heh.

Fine then, why don't we arrest one of your family members, and then release them on bail, and then why don't we send some protesters to your home, have them stand on the sidewalk, and yell at you 24/7. we'll see how many days it takes before you start yelling back. that's not a "peaceable" protest. Casey will have her due process, as is her right. even alleged murderers have rights. that's what makes our country awesome - you can't drag someone to the town square and hang them publically like you could in the old days. these laws were put in place to protect everyone - Casey, YOU, me. I'm planning on going to law school knowing that I will have to protect the rights of both the guilty and the innocent. everyone gets due process.

IMO, if these protesters' hearts were truly in the right place and they wanted to be helpful, they'd be out searching, not screaming in the faces of total strangers. THAT'S how the case gets moved along and you get Casey back in court and in prison where she belongs - bring the baby home first and then prove the case to a jury of her peers. sorry to get all self-righteous and Law & Order monologuey here but I'm getting sick of people defending the "protests".

With all due respect...if you want to go to law school to defend both the innocent and guilty, why is it so bad when someone defends the rights of protestors?

. I'm planning on going to law school knowing that I will have to protect the rights of both the guilty and the innocent. everyone gets due process...

...but I'm getting sick of people defending the "protests".

then...you're going to have some trouble because some of those protestors would be in that category...:)

*snipped

GA is a ticking time-bomb. If not for Lee that poor elderly woman might have felt the business end of that hammer. Someone needs to take GA out of state to visit family or something until he can cool down.

You know the really ODD thing about this family is? Has anyone seen any family members, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, or neighbors rally behind this family. (excluding neighbors who want protestors to go away.) But seriously there hasn't been any family members to come forward to say anything nice about the Anothony family. I am beginning to think they are not liked very much, even before this whole incident happened.

You know the really ODD thing about this family is? Has anyone seen any family members, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, or neighbors rally behind this family. (excluding neighbors who want protestors to go away.) But seriously there hasn't been any family members to come forward to say anything nice about the Anothony family. I am beginning to think they are not liked very much, even before this whole incident happened.

My thoughts exactly! I started a thread asking if anyone has heard anything about the rest of the family. They have all been very very very quiet through all of this. I don't even know if Cindy and George have siblings, nieces and nephews, but if they do, I wondered why none of them were out searching or doing interviews.

Rotfl, dont give me that build up Bobby- I can and have absolutely been wrong.. LOL. What is the "official hat"??

In this case, your right, Lee has some splainin' to do about handling of donations, and he is not the only in the family with such an initiative.
Heh. Heh.

I only wrote that cause I thought you had me on ignore and would never see it. ; )
You are like a wizard occasionally. You know things that are not true for a day or so. I am completely scared of you. But I admire your thoughts, work and dedication.

Any more thoughts on what may be about to come? Is it local or Feds?

Yes, mrstewar, I was wondering that as well. Has anyone checked the OCSD to see if he has been arrested!!?!!!!!:crazy:

Does anyone know if Lee has returned back to the house?

Yes, mrstewar, I was wondering that as well. Has anyone checked the OCSD to see if he has been arrested!!?!!!!!:crazy:

I just checked the Orange County Clerks online (not sure how "real time" they are). I just see a few traffic tickets for Lee from the past years. Nothing recent.

Too bad one of the exhausted neighbors isn't on here to let us know what is going on.

Do you think he was arrested? I was just wondering if he had returned or if his parents had joined him at the station....

Rasgirl: My opinion? The Anothony's have called this upon themselves. There is NO way NO how I would feel pity for them in any sense. If these people cared about the saftey of Casey, they would move her to an undisclosed location and they themselves should be staying with friends or family and NOT interject themselves into this case or provoke fights, which George clearly has done here. Yes protestors are yelling and screaming at them, but what do they expect? They have not shown one ounce of decency in regards to their grand daughter. It sounds by what I am reading here that GA was in the wrong. Also someone stated that the protestors should do something productive like searching for Caylee. I read at Channel 2 WESH news many of the protestors were also searchers. The ones that I have seen interviewed are many with young small children of their own, who would not be allowed to search with their children. Perhaps this was the only way they could think to help, and yes I say help, because the protestors are calling attention the continual lack of cooperation from the Anthony family. After listening to LP the other night and the family's attitude that switched after the news of the choloroform release, the Anthony's are now in FULL cover mode and will cover Casey at any cost. Recovering Caylee means nothing to them now, because they know it's the end of Casey. I honestly hope that these 2 protestors DID press charges, because if something isn't done to calm GA or CA I am afraid something worse is going to happen. This entire family is severely dysfunctional.

If the protesters are not breaking any laws or ordinances, such as a 9 pm to 6 am quiet time, then they have the right. Just as Casey has her right to bail and trial.
In your opinion their time would be better served elsewhere. In their opinion their time is better served right where they are. You and I may disagree with them but it is still their right. Good luck in law school.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back