Lee leaving house today with cops.

Well just the other day, Didn't TM said they had it narrowed down to a 3 mile radius,??

So if that's true, didn't they know then, the water was too high? Why search for 2 more days with high water? Why not call the search off two days ago? Weird. That just strikes me as weird.
Tim did mention it earlier in the week about the high water and maybe having to come back. The swampy areas of FL tend to stay like that for quite a while. There are still many people in Central FL that are flooded out from Fay.

nite, Blink, oh and thanks for reporting the 'donation misuse'. This family....... very creepy! IMO:blowkiss:

Yeah thanks I wouldn't have gone to the extent to report it as you did :)

My thoughts exactly! I started a thread asking if anyone has heard anything about the rest of the family. They have all been very very very quiet through all of this. I don't even know if Cindy and George have siblings, nieces and nephews, but if they do, I wondered why none of them were out searching or doing interviews.
There was another website where Cindy's brother was posting (dont ask me which) but he was not too fond of her or the situation. People questioned if it was really him and he posted a picture of him and Cindy with their parents.

There was another website where Cindy's brother was posting (dont ask me which) but he was not too fond of her or the situation. People questioned if it was really him and he posted a picture of him and Cindy with their parents.

No link??? I am still learning what is "allowed" here....If not postable, PM me the link please.

He was posting on here. I can't remember the name of the thread, but you might be able to search for Rick and find something.....

LMAO, dont let this get around but I dont even know what the "ignore" list is.. Thank you for your kindness.

I dont want to speak out of turn, but to answer your question: both.
In the immediate, is not related to Caylee's disappearance.
These people are so literally such a new breed of disdain, folks are rallying for reasons to throw them in the clink- never a good thing.

Sounds like Leonard and Tony better head back south to pull another rescue mission. Now the bond posters "may" be in trouble too! LOL

I hear what you're saying...I'm a mother of 4 girls...the question, though, when do you stop covering up for your child? when do you let them face the consequences of their actions? My feelings are that they are facing this today because they should have stopped covering up for Casey years ago. Sometimes "tough love" is the only way to show children how to be responsible adults. I love my girls dearly and can only imagine how much I will love a grandaughter....As a parent, one has to face up to teachers and other adults and admit when a child has done wrong and should face consequences. JIMHO

Excellent post!:clap::clap::clap:Tough love needs to take priority over unconditional love. No matter how much you love your child, you don't let them break rules, especially murder people ( your own grandchild) without consequence. You don't cover for them. Just ask Lionel Dahmer and Mark Hacking's father...

Oh wow!! ty for the info. Glad to know they aren't getting support from some family. No one wants to go down with that ship.

I would have wanted to shove the 65yr old woman, too. She is not old and frail. and he more so slowly shoved her by the sign out of the driveway, to the curb. If you watch as many videos possible; you will see she is the one with the deep voice -yelling the nastiest of things. Also, GA shoved (in the same manner) a man just before her. He was holding the hammer then... and lee took it. The family was putting the yellow tape back up. Protestors pulled it down. And they were standing in the driveway-inbetween the sidewalk perimeter. LE needs to curb the protesting; it's obscene.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutalicy
Back