Lee wants to sit in courtroom during trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if HHJP will want more than 30 minutes to hear this/these motion(s) now or will he just stamp them .....:denied:

I hope they all sit together and somehow get the message to ICA that they are going out without her to have Chili for lunch.

Too bad they all can't sit in a row with a nice hot bowl of chili and cornbread in front of them! Now wouldn't that be priceless :) Or say outloud before ICA leaves court for her dry sammich - Hey Lee, let go get some chili in the cafeteria (loud enough for her to hear). But I guess the deputies wouldn't take too kindly to that!

Mel

You are right miss plum,
http://www.victimsinfo.ca/en/about-court/get-to-know-bc-court/who-will-be-in-court/witnesses

If you are a witness you are not allowed to watch the trial so you are not swayed by what other witness say in court.

I've always wondered how that is accomplished when the trial is televised. Are witnesses instructed in their subpoenas not to watch the trial on tv? Does anyone really think that LA wouldn't watching? He isn't going to hear anything in the court room that he isn't already hearing by watching it, is he?

.....and IIRC, Lee mouthed the words, "I love you" to his sister at a hearing and this was after she accused him of molesting her. I hope he has changed his mind by now.

He also mouthed, IIRC, "Good luck", as he left the stand. When he did so, I took it to mean "hey Sis, you're hanging out there to dry on your own."

If you notice JB asked Mallory,how Caylee reacted to KC,not how did KC act toward Caylee.Amazing can mean many things,and even abused children seem "amazing" in their apparent devotion towards their parents.

Hi FD,

That's been bothering me too. After watching thus far, it's "do you see Caylee running up to ICA", NOT, do you see ICA being a loving and attentive mother to Caylee. I think I've heard him say a few times "is ICA a good mom", but really what does that mean? It would be a great question for him to start using -- how KC acted toward Caylee on a daily basis AND how much time did ICA actually spend with Caylee Marie every day and what kind of activities did you see them doing (besides dora the explorer flash cards).

Thanks for the thoughts!

Mel

He also mouthed, IIRC, "Good luck", as he left the stand. When he did so, I took it to mean "hey Sis, you're hanging out there to dry on your own."

Welcome back stranger.

HI JWG..Great to see you back, it's been awhile..
You've been missed

Really? Must have missed that on the local news

I did a search under "luka" and found posts that he's been making the rounds on NG and other shows, as a guest. But I see nothing that indicates he is still Lee's attorney.

good to "see" you, JWG

Hi FD,

That's been bothering me too. After watching thus far, it's "do you see Caylee running up to ICA", NOT, do you see ICA being a loving and attentive mother to Caylee. I think I've heard him say a few times "is ICA a good mom", but really what does that mean? It would be a great question for him to start using -- how KC acted toward Caylee on a daily basis AND how much time did ICA actually spend with Caylee Marie every day and what kind of activities did you see them doing (besides dora the explorer flash cards).

Thanks for the thoughts!

Mel
And your question got me thinking and it's off topic somewhat but no one has ever come forward to state Caylee was involved in any type of toddler activities such as kids library groups, play school groups, early learning groups, Sunday school since ICA claims she is religious and CA says they go to church.

Now back to Lee. Would ICA leave Caylee with him if she was abused, even touched on her breasts by him? Would she even allow him within spitting distance of Caylee especially since CA refused to believe her stories of Lee abusing her and called ICA a *advertiser censored*? Yet, ICA and Lee have high fives slaps outside the parole office doors with huge grins on each others faces and mouth "I love you's" in a court hearing as would intimate lovers do in restrauants.

Lee has known about the accusations of sexual abuse for a very long time. Surely he read JG's deposition. And, TonE L. Plus, ICA's jail letters. The OS by JB was not a huge surprise to him, I don't think. In the past, her accusations haven't seemed to bother him. Why now?

I have to admit..
Lee is the one I've always thought would do the right thing for Caylee, but I am worried because of Nick Savage's deposition. Nick says that when he went to talk to Lee about the sexual abuse allegations, Lee told him that he would talk about it when the time is right, and then he denied the FBI DNA.

Lee has known about the accusations of sexual abuse for a very long time. Surely he read JG's deposition. And, TonE L. Plus, ICA's jail letters. The OS by JB was not a huge surprise to him, I don't think. In the past, her accusations haven't seemed to bother him. Why now?

Ok, Nick Savages depo was recently released and I actually read it this morning before leaving for a baseball game. ThinkTank posted it. It's a long one, and in it Nick talks about these allegations against Lee and asked Lee to take a polygraph. Lee refused stating he would discuss it at the appropriate time (WHAT!!!!!) JB drilled, rather bullied Nick about it. Side note, it's a must read because Linda gives JB a good smack down or two in it.

Found it. I don't know how to do a link to a single post so this is a copy/paste method for me to post here, sorry mods:

05-24-2011, 08:39 AM
ThinkTank

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/80283615...ik-Savage-Depo

Nikolas Savage deposition transcript
Oct 28, 2010

On page 35 - Anthony's polygraphs

About the amazing mother thing. I know that it came off the way she was supporting Casey but I don't think that was the intention. My first impression of is that she was crying for Caylee thinking her in her mind "Caylee loved her Mommy so much so how could Mommy kill her?" I mean that was the FIRST thing I thought of when I heard Mallory talk about it.

You know, think about the word amazing-- reallY? could there be no other word to describe her?

causing wonder or astonishment: amazing feats

Don't know why this really caught me and I even dreamt of it last night. I didn't see her whole time on the stand. In fact just the part where she was going on about KC being so amazing. It was as if she could think of nothing else to say about her. I don't know why, but amazing would not be the way I would describe a parent... even if I thought they were.
Loving, patient, doting... but amazing? sounds a little forced to me.

Ok, Nick Savages depo was recently released and I actually read it this morning before leaving for a baseball game. ThinkTank posted it. It's a long one, and in it Nick talks about these allegations against Lee and asked Lee to take a polygraph. Lee refused stating he would discuss it at the appropriate time (WHAT!!!!!) JB drilled, rather bullied Nick about it. Side note, it's a must read because Linda gives JB a good smack down or two in it.

Found it. I don't know how to do a link to a single post so this is a copy/paste method for me to post here, sorry mods:

05-24-2011, 08:39 AM
ThinkTank

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/80283615...ik-Savage-Depo

Nikolas Savage deposition transcript
Oct 28, 2010

On page 35 - Anthony's polygraphs
Does anyone else have a hard time reading these docs? I can never manage to scroll to the right place...it always jumps ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieSnoop1975