Lee wants to sit in courtroom during trial

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by justbeachy, May 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MDdetective

MDdetective New Member

bbm
    Great show BTW :)

2. Kreeblim

Kreeblim New Member

FWIW if I were Lee or CA or GA I would make SURE that Casey knew she was screwing over the people who genuinely loved her, probably exactly in this way. I would still love my daughter (or sister that I had been raised with) no matter what because there are 20+ years of family history there that are hard to shake, but that wouldn't stop me from testifying to the truth if she became a monster.

Also, it's probably more irritating to ICA than it would be if Lee were spitting venom. Imagine the Grinch after stealing all the toys from Whoville if you will.

3. Broderick

Broderick New Member

fantastic recall on your part.

I feel better reading this as I am the quintessential skeptic.

4. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

Bumping up...

5. Eidetic

Eidetic Open your eyes to the millions of lies that they t

In the words of Baez regarding Lee: "Now is the time".

Lee should be able to sit in the courtroom to support his parents and niece to hear the truth about his sister himself since I am guessing he wasn't around her all that much after he moved out and only heard what his mother knew (what Casey wanted her to know) or told him. It's a shame he has missed as much of the trial from the courtroom as he has.

6. Sparky

Sparky <b><span style="color:#000099;">Retired WS Staff</

7. Sparky

Sparky <b><span style="color:#000099;">Retired WS Staff</

Thanks for posting this. I knew I heard it last week, but couldn't remember where.

8. Snowball58

Snowball58 New Member

I don't think Mallory was supporting ICA by saying that the relationship between her and Caylee was "amazing". I just think she was recalling Caylee's unconditional love, and the bond a child feels towards her mother, and her observations at the time likely were that ICA was a good mom. She's not the first one to say that. But aren't sociopaths fantastic at showing the world what they want us to see? ICA's ability to appear to be a wonderful and loving mom to the outside world, then to do what we know she did, makes her all the more sick and twisted.

I think Lee has united with the family and they will all get on the stand and tell the truth. ICA is toast.

9. Eidetic

Eidetic Open your eyes to the millions of lies that they t

In my opinion, Casey's role was more like a big sister than a mother but that bond can still be pretty tight. Mallory got upset remembering how much Caylee loved her mom and everyone else in their family. How much Lee loves his sister and George (even though I don't think he likes her attitude or her life choices very much and I can't say that I blame him) loves his daughter and the fact that Casey can just effortlessly rip through destroying them, as well as Cindy in the process hurts.

George and Cindy are lucky that they are gaining a daughter in Mallory and that must burn Casey up! :great:

10. grammieto5

grammieto5 Well-Known Member

I hope he is asked about him telling KC he will keep their secret. And along those line I would like to know what KC meant when she said "don't worry I didn't say anything" ????

11. lauriej

lauriej 'wild rose country...'

12. tsitra01

tsitra01 Member

I was taken back by Mallorys statement that
    ICA was an "amazing"mother. I could see if she said that in her presence ICA was a good mother but to use the word amazing was in my eyes over the top. Knowing ICA used a nanny that didn't exist, and others who did not exist to watch over her child does not equate to being an amazing mother. Infamous comes to mind. I'm not sure Mallory wasn't trying in some way to protect ICA. Not sure what to think of Mallorys testimony.

13. realdeal

realdeal Inactive

14. Kimster

Kimster Former Member

15. Broderick

Broderick New Member

This can be construed in another way. It is very difficult I am sure, to support what the general perception is, a murderer that is using you for reasonable doubt. Their circle has been quite small; step out of that circle and the wrath of lawsuits reigns down. Ask the last attorney.

16. Amster

Amster Well-Known Member

What are Jose and Simms doing sitting with TL? Is that TL's atty.?

17. Quiche

Quiche Well-Known Member

I just bet LA called KC a spiteful b at one time... she sure came up with that in a snide enough fashion. It's good to know, imo.

18. suzihawk

suzihawk New Member

Excellent examples. On the other hand, wasn't he speaking to John Morgan when he said something like, "I believe everything my sister says."

19. Florida Native

Florida Native Active Member

Just trying to catch up on this latest development. Two points:

1. If Lee were still on ICA's side, Would the DT be objecting?

2. Did Lee sit in the courtroom when Mallory testified and if so, why was allowed?

20. lauriej

lauriej 'wild rose country...'

---day 15---friday, may 27th. mallory testified that morning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.