Legendary Artist Prince Found Dead at 57 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doctors have knowledge of drug interaction which is why I'd be really surprised if Prince was prescribed fentanyl...

MJ had more than several drugs in his system which is part of the tragedy of his death. I remember thinking at the time who on earth would prescribe or administer such a drug in a home setting like that. MJ was also wafer thin when he died...

Michael Jackson had a cocktail of drugs in his system when he died, according to testimony in the wrongful death suit Jackson's family has filed against AEG.

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/may/07/local/la-me-jackson-trial-20130507
Fentanyl is commonly prescribed along with norco or percocettes by pain management doctors when patients have built up a
Tolerance to pills .

Officials sound the alarm over deadly synthetic fentanyl in Minnesota
By Stephen Montemayor Star Tribune APRIL 4, 2016 — 1:57PM
http://www.startribune.com/official...ly-synthetic-fentanyl-in-minnesota/374352711/

"Narcotics seized after a series of overdose deaths last month in the Fargo-Moorhead area — first thought to be heroin — instead turned out to be nearly all fentanyl, federal authorities say. It’s the second time in a decade that synthetic opioids like fentanyl, ordinarily used in medical settings to treat severe pain, have emerged from clandestine drug labs to sweep across the United States."

THANKS FOR POSTING ...been looking for this ...

PRINCE From Purple Rain Movie: Morris Day and The Time - Jungle Love & The Bird (Movie version)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ouATRBkFguE

I am all over the place tonight, but for some reason I'm really feeling for Morris day... He was a childhood buddy and just about stole the show back in the day... He was such a perfect counter point in Purple Rain. What swag! Like party like it's 1929 with those beautiful outfits...

Prince brought back a certain glamour and unforgettable elegance which will be remembered for generations... That's one of the things I love about him- he made the 17th century look so cool again...

Officials sound the alarm over deadly synthetic fentanyl in Minnesota
By Stephen Montemayor Star Tribune APRIL 4, 2016 — 1:57PM
http://www.startribune.com/official...ly-synthetic-fentanyl-in-minnesota/374352711/

"Narcotics seized after a series of overdose deaths last month in the Fargo-Moorhead area — first thought to be heroin — instead turned out to be nearly all fentanyl, federal authorities say. It’s the second time in a decade that synthetic opioids like fentanyl, ordinarily used in medical settings to treat severe pain, have emerged from clandestine drug labs to sweep across the United States."
Wow!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Fentanyl is commonly prescribed along with norco or percocettes by pain management doctors when patients have built up a
Tolerance to pills .
Sounds very dangerous.

PRINCE From Purple Rain Movie: Morris Day and The Time - Jungle Love & The Bird (Movie version)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ouATRBkFguE

I am all over the place tonight, but for some reason I'm really feeling for Morris day... He was a childhood buddy and just about stole the show back in the day... He was such a perfect counter point in Purple Rain. What swag! Like party like it's 1929 with those beautiful outfits...

Prince brought back a certain glamour and unforgettable elegance which will be remembered for generations... That's one of the things I love about him- he made the 17th century look so cool again...
That is so true. I loved his clothes, his hair, his eye makeup, lol.
And loved Morris Day and the Time doing the Bird.

Tolerance to pills .

If that is a certain norm, then maybe it's possible he may have been prescribed Fentanyl and Percocet at the same time?

Oh dear....

That is so true. I loved his clothes, his hair, his eye makeup, lol.
And loved Morris Day and the Time doing the Bird.

Yes, there was this beautiful crossover appeal... And, the men in Purple Rain were so elegant....

More sad news today.

I just posted this picture on the thread for Muhammmed Ali

muhammad_ali_prince.jpg

Two very special people.

I'm a pharmacist, and while I work in a hospital and have little retail experience, I can pretty much guarantee you Prince didn't get injectable Fentanyl from Walgreens. I'm quite familiar with the drug, and we only give it to people who are monitored for breathing and other vitals. I'm guessing he got the Percocet from Walgreens. If someone in the medical profession gave him Fentanyl, or prescribed him injectable Fentanyl from a pharmacy that provides hospice meds, then that person needs to take a seat behind Conrad Murray.

Sadly, he probably got the Fentanyl off the streets. My guess is he took a Percocet and gave himself an injection to take the edge off the pain while it took affect. Sounds like he was trying to withdraw on his own, and knowing he was going to rehab the next day, he felt okay using it just one last time. But what was probably a normal dose for him was probably lethal, now that he had been weaning himself for, it sounds like a few weeks.

i'm a pharmacist, and while i work in a hospital and have little retail experience, i can pretty much guarantee you prince didn't get injectable fentanyl from walgreens. I'm quite familiar with the drug, and we only give it to people who are monitored for breathing and other vitals. I'm guessing he got the percocet from walgreens. If someone in the medical profession gave him fentanyl, or prescribed him injectable fentanyl from a pharmacy that provides hospice meds, then that person needs to take a seat behind conrad murray.

Sadly, he probably got the fentanyl off the streets. My guess is he took a percocet and gave himself an injection to take the edge off the pain while it took affect. Sounds like he was trying to withdraw on his own, and knowing he was going to rehab the next day, he felt okay using it just one last time. But what was probably a normal dose for him was probably lethal, now that he had been weaning himself for, it sounds like a few weeks.

^^^^^^. This. ^^^^^^

Crazy thing is my 83 yr old ex mother in law has a script for Norco and one for Fentanyl patches .... Her addict sons take her patches , cut them open and eat the gel....crazy ...

I'm a pharmacist, and while I work in a hospital and have little retail experience, I can pretty much guarantee you Prince didn't get injectable Fentanyl from Walgreens. I'm quite familiar with the drug, and we only give it to people who are monitored for breathing and other vitals. I'm guessing he got the Percocet from Walgreens. If someone in the medical profession gave him Fentanyl, or prescribed him injectable Fentanyl from a pharmacy that provides hospice meds, then that person needs to take a seat behind Conrad Murray.

Sadly, he probably got the Fentanyl off the streets. My guess is he took a Percocet and gave himself an injection to take the edge off the pain while it took affect. Sounds like he was trying to withdraw on his own, and knowing he was going to rehab the next day, he felt okay using it just one last time. But what was probably a normal dose for him was probably lethal, now that he had been weaning himself for, it sounds like a few weeks.

Do you think it's possible that he was prescribed fentanyl patches, removed the fentanyl & smoked it? I'm thinking this may be a mode of **delivery** issue, iykwim?

Do you think it's possible that he was prescribed fentanyl patches, removed the fentanyl & smoked it? I'm thinking this may be a mode of **delivery** issue, iykwim?

LE says they can find no RX for him for Fentanyl... I'm thinking he could have eaten the gel...my ex does that , offered me some one day when I had a headache...I declined and thought ...this is why you are my ex....

LE says they can find no RX for him for Fentanyl... I'm thinking he could have eaten the gel...my ex does that , offered me some one day when I had a headache...I declined and thought ...this is why you are my ex....

Good point & glad you got away from your ex. I'm sure that's the tip of the iceberg to his sociopathic behaviors. Just a guess & moo. ;-)

MJ had also taken pain killers with the propofol didn't he?

I have no doubt that MJ used drugs other than the Propofol that was administered as a sleep aid, but I don't know if Dr. Murray prescribed other drugs for Michael. I suppose the good doc did whatever his "patient" demanded. Maybe MJ's dermatologist friend prescribed pain meds.

Since Autopsy reports say "self administered" I am leaning towards a patch being applied on his body. Prince doesn't seem like the type to smoke it, eat it or inject it. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member