Leonard Gonzalez Jr.

New Today: Murder Suspect Gonzalez Jr Has IRS Problem

July 28, 2009

Billings murder suspect Leonard Patrick Gonzalez Jr has a problem with the IRS over unpaid self employment taxes from 2006.

The Internal Revenue Service file a federal tax lien Monday in Santa Rosa County Court against Leonard Patrick Gonzalez Jr and his wife Tabatha C. Gonzalez. The total amount of the lien is $7,736.98.

(snipped)

http://www.northescambia.com/?p=9776

Cleo posted about this earlier today.

Thanks, pilgrim!!

Wow, lots of interesting info in this article, if it's true!

Says he met the ex when her child started taking karate classes with him -- so it's gotta be a Breezer (I just can't see someone from P'Cola coming to GB for a child's karate class). PNJ says they aren't releasing the name of the ex-wife or husband cuz they're not involved in the Billings investigation. Guess that means it's not PLW.

Yes, she use to be a Breezer. I'm not really sure where she lives now.

I have done some sleuthing and have come to a conclusion. 99.9%.

A phone registered to LPG Jr was used to manage property owned by Wiggins!!

Do a reverse Look-up for this phone number:

850-225-

In this directory:

http://www.whitepages.com/reverse_phone

You will see that it is registered to Leonard P Gonzalez of Gulf Breeze (age 35-39) so it must be Jr.

Do a google search on that number and you will find it is being used for:

* UDT institute (Security company owned by LPG Jr)
* To advertise vacant rental property on:

- Browder St
- Soundview Trail

Look at the properties owned by PWL here:

http://pnj.com/article/20090716/NEWS01/907160312/-1/special

* Wiggins' lived on Ramblewood Drive
* LPG lived in Wiggins Sterling Point Place property
* Browder and Soundview are owned by Wiggins but I believe that neither Wiggins nor LPG lived there.

So, why are advertisements for Wiggins vacant property being answered on a phone registered to LPG Jr? Could LPG Jr have managed property for Wiggins?

Good work, Gene. Very interesting connections. We knew they were linked as friends, this starts to show us how involved they were in business.

Pilgram, can we just have initials of this individual? Has she been mentioned in this case yet?

If you remove the dashes and google it like this: 850225, you can also find it being used for "Project Fight Back". This is definately LPG Jr's phone.

The rental ads are on the "Pensacola News Journal". While they are now showing on the Google Search page, if you click them, they are no longer listed on the PNJ. Thus, these ads are not current and will soon disappear from Google. If you try this seach in a few days or weeks, you may no longer find the ads.

If you work for the PNJ or know someone who does, it would be VERY interesting to know who placed and paid for those ads. My guess is that PWL did. But it would also be interesting to know if it was LPG or someone else.

Thanks, Gene! The phone number stuff is just bizarre! I have a good friend who used to be a reporter for PNJ, but she left a year ago.

So, PLW is using Jr.'s cell phone number in her rental ads. And, she says he has a key to her house and can come and go as he pleases.

Hmm...makes me think maybe they were "closer" then they should have been, IYKWIM? If so, it's just gross!:(

Thanks, Gene! The phone number stuff is just bizarre! I have a good friend who used to be a reporter for PNJ, but she left a year ago.

So, PLW is using Jr.'s cell phone number in her rental ads. And, she says he has a key to her house and can come and go as he pleases.

Hmm...makes me think maybe they were "closer" then they should have been, IYKWIM? If so, it's just gross!:(

Exactly! That's what I was saying in the Pam Wiggen's thread. I have a suspicion that LP Jr. and ole'Pamcakes had a little sumthin' sumthin' going on over there.

Yeah, she was a witness to his marriage, but that doesn't mean a thing, especially with the bizarro circles these folks ran in. (LP Jr. married his friend's exwife...just as an example).

Now, I'm NOT saying this was an entirely romantic thing... I'm thinking that LP Jr. "charmed" her into getting what he needed from her... money, sex, whatever... perhaps using a certain "charm" he brags so much about having. I think Pamcakes fell for it hook line and sinker and thought she had her hooks in somebody who could boost her street-cred and her wallet....

But yeah.... bleehhhhhh all the way around.

OK... the plot thickens. And I need to make a clarification.

PNJ is reporting today the same story that CBS "broke" on July 16th.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/07/16/cbsnews_investigates/main5166742.shtml

CBS claimed to have obtained "documents" from a deposition that LP Jr. gave to J Jenkins, defined in the article as the 'criminal defense' attorney in which LP Jr. revealed he was a "paid informant" and paid $150K for his work.

This launched a huge speculation that LP Jr. was a paid "fed" - NOT SO at all. CBS NEVER revealed WHO paid him and they implied that the "criminal defense attorney" was representing LP Jr. Maybe he was - but Jenkins was representing someone else... someone very important when you read the story from PNJ today...

(((I really wish CBS revealed more info on July 16th - it would saved a lot of useless speculation... they really didn't do a good job giving us all the facts. Nonetheless... ))))

PNJ gives us MUCH MORE DETAIL to the same deposition:
http://www.pnj.com/article/20090728/NEWS01/90728029

- as supsected, LP Jr. was full of crap - he was not a "paid informant" as in the "fed" sense - he was hired by some rich lady - whom he met in Nov. 2007 - she hired him to tail her exhusband and agreed to pay him $1 million if she could find something that would land her ex in jail. (And later wanted him to investigate her CURRENT husband, but I digress...). She was paying LP Jr. by making "payments" to Project Fightback, which got too suspicious for her money people...

So......

If you look at the time line.. LP Jr. suddenly opened "UDT - Ultimate Defensive Tactics Institute"... in January 2008.
http://www.gobignetwork.com/profiles/Patrick-Poff.aspx

So "rich lady" made payments to UDT! But since he didn't give her want she wanted, she only paid him $150K. Which I assume is where the relationship soured... because.......

Jenkins was NOT LP Jr.'s criminal attorney - Jenkins was the attorney representing that woman's exhusband. So how did LP Jr. end up talking to Rich Lady's exhusband's attorney....???

At some point, the relationship "soured" between LP Jr. and "his client" when HE CLAIMS she wanted him to plant drugs on her ex. LP Jr. supposedly refused. (I doubt that - he probably screwed it up.) Anyway, things went south... and LP Jr. CONTACTED her EX ... and was put in touch with J. Jenkins... the attorney representing Rich Lady's EX.... not necessarily LP Jr.

Also note, LP Jr. describes his UDT business (in the above link) as services for traveling business people. In the PNJ article, he claims his business was to help women investigate husbands... PNJ also reports that LP Jr. claims he traveled around the country following this guy... "a traveling business person" - what a coincidence... anyway...

I just found the whole thing laughable. It seems like LP Jr. has a history of going through extreme lengths to be something he's not.

Further evidence that LP Jr. is full of it:

snipped from PNJ...

"Through his school, known as Project FIGHTBACK, he claimed to have taught martial arts to more than 11,000 children, as well as self-defense awareness to thousands of women. In a recent court appearance, Gonzalez upped that number to 20,000."

Amazing isn't it? From 11,000 in Oct. 2008 to 20,000 in July 2009. Where did he find the time to train 9,000 more people in 9 months? :rolleyes:

At least ONE month of that time was rehearsing his plot to invade the home and slaughter the parents of disabled children?

I hate him more and more every day.

I just found the whole thing laughable. It seems like LP Jr. has a history of going through extreme lengths to be something he's not.
Instead of laughable, I found the Operation Cold Dish article to prove that LPG Jr could be hired for almost anything, perhaps even murder.

What I find intriguing is that he had an about face in this case and eventually sided with the ex. Do you think someone that did what he did can sometimes have a conscience? to Pink-RM.

What I find intriguing is that he had an about face in this case and eventually sided with the ex. Do you think someone that did what he did can sometimes have a conscience? to Pink-RM.
His about face could have been the result of the soured realtionship with the woman or in retaliation for not being paid.

His about face could have been the result of the soured realtionship with the woman or in retaliation for not being paid.

That's what I'm thinking. The article says he tapes phone calls with the wife, which is HIGHLY questionable to me and may even be illegal (gotta look that up).

Exactly! That's what I was saying in the Pam Wiggen's thread. I have a suspicion that LP Jr. and ole'Pamcakes had a little sumthin' sumthin' going on over there.

Yeah, she was a witness to his marriage, but that doesn't mean a thing, especially with the bizarro circles these folks ran in. (LP Jr. married his friend's exwife...just as an example).

Now, I'm NOT saying this was an entirely romantic thing... I'm thinking that LP Jr. "charmed" her into getting what he needed from her... money, sex, whatever... perhaps using a certain "charm" he brags so much about having. I think Pamcakes fell for it hook line and sinker and thought she had her hooks in somebody who could boost her street-cred and her wallet....

But yeah.... bleehhhhhh all the way around.

Jr. and his wife were witnesses to LPW's marriage. Haven't seen where she was a witness to theirs?

http://www.northescambia.com/?p=9771

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back