Let's dissect the 31 days! ~ just for fun til Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So has the potential sighting of Casey and Caylee at Wal-mart on the 16th of June been debunked? I am unsure.

I can see the killing happening on the night of the 15th because Casey would have been out of her mind with anger towards after the fight. I think if it were rage killing then that night makes more sense than the next afternoon. imoo

If it happened on the afternoon of the 16th then it was a cold blooded, deliberate, extremely vile killing. But not one of pure rage, imo. It was more thought out and premeditated if it were done in the light of day, after a night of sleep. Chilling thought.

Why is James Thompson shown on the SA witness list if his testimony has been debunked though? Surely store video could confirm that -or not.

It would be interesting to compile a timeline for Caylee to keep track of all the places she went and things she managed to do after death.
Beaches, Tampa, Universal, new clothes, witnessing car accidents........such a busy little toddler.
I wonder when the inmate will be transported to her new jail cell? Happy Mothers day to her LOL!!

I have been watching your ticker for months and I can't believe it finally says 1 DAY!!!!

I have been watching your ticker for months and I can't believe it finally says 1 DAY!!!!

Me too!!!!!!!!!! Some things should be documented and even given a little sparkle!
kaRNsticker-1.gif

How odd that it says one day -- ON MOTHER's DAY...........

Remember this...Casey planning on meeting her friends down in PR...perhaps it wasn't PR she really intended to go to...

text to Amy:

JULY 10TH 2008

8. AM- so i'm looking at a couple more places today and finding a flight tonight :)

It is interesting that July 10th is the last time Casey accessed the death penalty cartoon..

It is interesting that July 10th is the last time Casey accessed the death penalty cartoon..

That cartoon freaks me out!! Does anyone remember what day Casey went back into the Anthony home and took Caylee's favorite teddy bear? Cindy said she had been sleeping with the teddy bear to comfort herself while Casey was keeping Caylee away from her, but Casey came in and took it.

In the cartoon, a little girl is looking up at a teddy bear (didn't it have an "X" over it's mouth??) hanging from a noose.

That cartoon freaks me out!! Does anyone remember what day Casey went back into the Anthony home and took Caylee's favorite teddy bear? Cindy said she had been sleeping with the teddy bear to comfort herself while Casey was keeping Caylee away from her, but Casey came in and took it.

In the cartoon, a little girl is looking up at a teddy bear (didn't it have an "X" over it's mouth??) hanging from a noose.

July 3rd is the teddy bear incident.. July 8th the death penalty cartoon is downloaded and reaccessed July 10th.. Note: the Xs are on the eyes.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5172952&postcount=1"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Glimpses into Casey's Frame of Mind During Solitude *REVISITED*[/ame]

That thread is very similar to this one but delves into her frame of mind... I have an interest in forensic psychology and profiling. I just hope that in understanding criminal minds we can somehow prevent the loss of innocent lives.

July 3rd is the teddy bear incident.. July 8th the death penalty cartoon is downloaded and reaccessed July 10th.. Note: the Xs are on the eyes.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Glimpses into Casey's Frame of Mind During Solitude *REVISITED*

That thread is very similar to this one but delves into her frame of mind... I have an interest in forensic psychology and profiling. I just hope that in understanding criminal minds we can somehow prevent the loss of innocent lives.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

OMG! I had not seen that picture from June 26th before. :sick::sick::sick:

Hey, you didn't get the memo from Linda K-Baden, I guess.

No more invisinanny. They are taking that option off the table. I cannot wait to see what they are putting in her place. George? Roy K? A stranger?

So if this option is taken off the table, does this mean the nanny issue will not be brought up at all? So all the lies that were told to all those people about Caylee being with Zanny all those times won't be brought up druing the trial? If so, then will the DT have to explain where Caylee was all those times?

The 31 days are enough by itself, but when you look back at what she did during those 31 days, it's incomprehensible. On the 16th of June, (the very day that Caylee is laying in Casey's trunk dead), Casey calls Jesse telling hm about the "drama" at home and that she really needs a place to stay (hint, hint). Well, I guess she did.

After that she goes with BF Tony to Blockbuster to rent movies. The video captures her careless demeanor. Then she goes on to watch these distubing movies and we hear nothing from Tony about any hint of sadness or concern, while this is going on. She is more concerned with making her BF happy by cooking, buying groceries and pizza (with her best friends money, no less).

The tattoo, the constant clubbing, shopping for the right thing to wear were her priorities. When Tony leaves town for vacation, Will becomes a sudden but temporary replacement. It seems Casey has no problem replacing anyone in her life, not even her own flesh and blood.

When any friends asked where Caylee was, it was always at the beach, Disney World, the Nanny's, etc...What mother could say these things, so calmly, about their child that lay dead in the woods with duct tape around her face ?

31 days...how many of those days did she spend driving around with the smell of her dead daughters body in the car ? Probably until she could stand it no more. It wasn't knowing that was the smell of Caylee, the problem began when Casey could no longer tolerate that smell herself. She knew others would take notice too.

She partied and lived life without a care in the world, for those 31 days. She would have continued that life style had she not been caught. She moved on from guy to guy hoping one would take her in, thank God they were saved from that.

What one thing did Casey do, during those 31 days (or since), that slightly resembled a grieving mother that had just lost a child ? Not one thing comes to mind.

I'm done...gotta go check my blood pressure again.

This is a question that has been on my mind for a very long time. Even before the smell started, how long WAS that precious little baby in KC's car trunk???? And many times did KC place Caylee in the trunk because she didn't want to be bothered with her?????

Didn't she show up at Jessie's to take a shower? Just out of the blue, can I use your shower? That bothers me, but I can't recall which day that was, anyone?

I sure can't remember the day either, so much has gone on, but maybe she was trying to wash the smell off?:waitasec: I sort of think she was there to sort of try and implicate him, but that's just me. Maybe that was the day the plumbing broke over at Hopesprings? :waitasec:

I sure can't remember the day either, so much has gone on, but maybe she was trying to wash the smell off?:waitasec: I sort of think she was there to sort of try and implicate him, but that's just me. Maybe that was the day the plumbing broke over at Hopesprings? :waitasec:

Casey showered at Jesse's on July 1st.

I thought so too, like grabbing some hair from his comb, or maybe the drain... it could also have been to wash the stink off her so she could be around people. Wasn't she driving TonE's vehicle? I sort of remember that, but not sure.

I thought so too, like grabbing some hair from his comb, or maybe the drain... it could also have been to wash the stink off her so she could be around people. Wasn't she driving TonE's vehicle? I sort of remember that, but not sure.

Yes, she was driving Tony's vehicle while he was in New York. See page 32 of this excellent timeline. Read the June 30, 2008 Tony Lazzaro details.

That girl has something about showers! Everytime she spoke, she was heading to, from and in-between showers. I think she is OCD or maybe it's symbolic with a certain behavior.

I have to wonder if she transferred the laundry basket from the pontiiac to tony's car as soon as he left. I remember reading their were dryer sheets in his car.

The following is from the Investigative report released 11/26/2008

I received a call on this date (July 17th) from Melissa England, a friend of Troy Brown. She was in town on July 2nd and met Casey for the first time. She spent time with Casey on July 3rd. While inside a Target Store, Casey received a call from Cynthia. Melissa said Casey was obviously irritated and it appeared to be an "annoyed" converstaion. Melissa overheard Casey speaking about financial issues and Casey also mentioned the "kid was with the nanny." Melissa said that over the several hours she spent with Casey on July 3rd, Casey hardly mentioned she had a child. Melissa found this odd.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...setone/1/lg/Anthony_pgs_2271-2320_Page_21.htm

"...stealing, boozing, screwing and tattooing." ~ Mark NeJame on Nancy Grace.:woohoo:

hahah! Awesome! best Mark Nejame Quote Ever!

Do we really need to go over WHAT ICA was doing in those 31 days... I think MArk said it best! LOLOL LOVE IT

Pretty sick to try and place blame on somebody else, but hey, she has no responsibility, just blame others and keep on moving on. No matter how many showers she took or has taken, I bet the odor is still pretty evident and buried in her nasal passages as a forever reminder of what happened to her daughter. :maddening:

There's always been the question of whether Caylee died the night of the 15th or the afternoon of the 16th. I've always gone with the night of the 15th, or at least, the very early hours of the 16th.

If we look at Caseys "31 days" claim more closely, I'm thinking she's telling us it was late on the 15th. No matter how I calculate it, using July 15th or July 16th when Casey made the statement, it comes out to June 14th and 15th, not the 16th. Since we know by video proof she was alive on the early afternoon on Father's Day, the 15th, I think the child was dead later that night.

I believe the flurry of cell phone calls on the afternoon of June 16th were because Casey was checking to see where the family was, making sure they wouldn't pop in on her during the time Casey was moving the body around. She may have tried to hide her in the backyard, moved her around, and ultimately stuffed her into the trunk (or back into the truck) because the backyard wasn't working out.

Then there was the deal with the shovel a day or two later. She probably realized the ground was too hard, or again, couldn't find a suitable location.

It would be nice to get the truth but we know we won't, not from Casey, not from George, and not from Cindy. All we have is speculation from ourselves and from the prosecutors, from media and from self-proclaimed writers. :sigh: I want the truth. :gavel:

Here's the calculator I used:

http://www.searchforancestors.com/utility/birthday.html

ITA. I think Caylee died in Casey's bed. From the clothing that was with the remains (or missing, in the case of shoes), Caylee was in her bed-time clothes at the TOD. The next morning, I don't think George saw Caylee... or if he did, she was already dead and Casey played it off as if Caylee were 'asleep", maybe having her wrapped in a blanket. I think that is why George is getting so mixed up on the details of what happened that day (or he is straight up lying). I also think Cindy's statement that she heard Casey and Caylee "breathing" thru the wall is rather odd. One of the first things I (and maybe others) associate w/ being alive is "breathing"... so maybe Cindy was covering up for the fact she already knew something was very wrong, or maybe she even knew Caylee already dead. Her choice of words there "heard them breathing", just strikes me as very strange.

Edit: I wanted to add something else. I know the video of Kathy Belich's interview with Maya is pretty old, but I just watched it a few days ago. Now, of course, people can choose to believe or not believe Maya, but I personally found her extremely credible. She made the statement that when Casey would "knock Caylee out", she would do it at her home, leave home with Caylee sleeping and go out to party. That would be quite risky being as that George & Cindy were in the home, but we know Casey isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, and engaged in other st00pid behaviours where she would easily get caught (using Amy's checks, for instance). Perhaps Cindy & George even suspected Casey was doing this.

Ya know, I suspect that things in this case would make a whole lot more sense if George and Cindy (AT LEAST) would be honest. Unfortunately, we're probably never going to know the truth about what happened to precious little Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member