Let's Get Situated For the Hearing on 7/15/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill be at work w/ no internet access! grrrr darn bad apples had to ruin it, once we were allowed cnn.com at least! ill have to see what happened tomorrow morning, drat it...i predict CA will be combative, like she was in the civil depo( where she told the innocent zenadia she wasnt a 10) or she will plead the 5th...i wish she would slip up, lie and be held in contempt...but she will either do the 2 things i mentioned above( combat or just plead 5th and not say a word) = i could be wrong, and this again is just my prediction /opinion...

I am in Australia and there is a big time difference. Its already 10.30 at night here but I am going to try and stay up.

CA is going lie like a rug. And get mad when she is challenged about it.

Cant wait to see it!!!

Thankyou Musikman for MN's response - what a gem! I really wasn't looking forward to another re-hash of all things TES but it could be "fun" Ahem.....

Do we need a single thread JUST for our "in-the-courtroom" WS'ers?

I will be there again today, and recording it at home so I can watch Casey's face later on.

I will be there again today, and recording it at home so I can watch Casey's face later on.

Not that I want anyone to reveal more than they should but can you WS's make eye contact with the camera at some point?????

I avoid the cameras at all costs. Last time I had the perfect seat, I only got into one quick shot.

I've even got my mom excited about watching the hearing tomorrow and she doesn't even follow this case... except for what I tell her. I need someone to hold me back from throwing something at my beautiful 50' flat screen TV (it's my football season gift to myself).

I've got to go and visit a friend in the hospital and then I have the whole day free. I'll be watching it on T.V. and on my computer and be on here to discuss the hearing. Can't wait.

I highly recommend a large package of Sta-Puft Marshmallows for throwing @ the big screen. The powder can be wiped off with a microfiber towel and the marshmallows have "heft" when thrown vs. throwing cotton balls. (besides it feels really good to hit dead center on someone's lying mouth!)

I will not clean house tomorrow.God be with my Puppy if he has to tinkle during court.I will only leave the house for:

Someone goes to the hospital>

House is burning down,not just on fire>

Phone will be shut off!!! :woohoo::woohoo:

If C. goes down I have to see it!!!

Ditto! I'm up at 5AM to be sure I'm ready! :dance:

Hey, it's still kinda dark at 5AM - LOL

It would be really cool if ws'rs attending the hearing wore something blue (like the logo). I doubt that would be enough to single anyone out in the courtroom but just a sign of solidarity.

5 more hours...I should really go try and get something accomplished...

Building a gingerbread house with my 4 yo
reorganizing my kitchen
laundry
cleaning up/mucking out our unfinished basement

I hope today isn't disappointing.:innocent:

Is Court TV now under the banner of CNN and on CNN Headline News - same channel Nancy Grace is on?

I just want to be sure. I'll probably watch online from one of the local Orlando channels that's streamed online, but it's good to know it will be on television too as a back-up.[/QUOTE

Its actually now called In Session on truTV(the old Court TV)....talking about it on this channel RIGHT NOW (9am est)!

Apparently GA IS going to be there..........

In Session just announced that their coverage will begin at 12 noon, EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member