Let's Hear it for George!

I truly hope George doesn't blame himself for the way things turned out. If he had known things were this bad with KC- of course, he would have done things differently- everyone would have! My gosh, even us strangers would have intervened if we had only known. Nobody can change what's already happened. So, I hope he's getting the help he needs.

I hope George can get through this and move on. He deserves to be happy. He deserves love. He deserves peace. He's been through so much pain that he clearly doesn't deserve. (I'm looking square at you, JB!!!!) And I think that we can agree that Caylee loved her grandfather dearly and she wouldn't want to check in on him and see him in this much pain.

I hope George understands he was spared for a reason. Theres work here on earth he needs to do, in Caylee's name.

thank you guy for pointing out the hands at 14:00. I never noticed that before and it certainly was an intentional act and message.

BRAVO GEORGE

Someone else pointed it out on the Sidebar (sorry "someone" I forget who..and LL pointed out the 2:00 one.

As far as GA and River Cruz that someone (a different someone) pointed out upthread, I could care less what he did with RC. It has nothing to do with the murder of Caylee or the fact that GA stood up for Caylee in my mind. IMO

i truly don't think he lied about the affair... I think he was looking for close friends b/c his family was delusional. I think he was hanging with her (emotional affair???). She is lying...her emotions are inconsistent. His are not. I believe jojo. Go jojo. Caylee needs you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ita!!!

I think George helped me heal a little today. This case is killing us all a little inside, truly. The villain is revealed to be a hero.

To George,

Caylee is so proud of you Jo Jo. I'm sure she'll be the first to greet you when it really is your time. God Bless your strength throughout this trial. May he heal your pain so that ICA doesn't rob you of the rest of your life. May you find Joy again in the simple things.

Amen!

Poor George must have come to the realization that KC truly did hate them more than she loved Caylee. For all those who think KC intended to kill her parents too....she did. Unfortunately, theirs is a long and lingering death.

All I know is George has seen the light, the horrible light that it is. Let's not forget all the books he read to Caylee, all the songs they sang together, all the times he pulled her around the neighborhood in a wagon, all the times they sat outside watching the stars, all the times in the pool, all the stories he read to her, kisses he gave her, and times he tucked her into bed. CAYLEE WAS GEORGE'S SUNSHINE. He's not perfect, but his love for Caylee was great and real. How difficult to deal with the fact that his daughter snuffed out her beautiful light? How could he have NOT gone crazy or been in denial? He wore her colors today in court and wiped his hands clean of Casey. Good for him.

i have not even finished reading the news articles and have not seen any videos from today, nor have i read many threads on here or caught up at all.... but today i am crying for george anthony and feeling/understanding his pain and sending him the best healing vibes i can muster.

All I know is George has seen the light, the horrible light that it is. Let's not forget all the books he read to Caylee, all the songs they sang together, all the times he pulled her around the neighborhood in a wagon, all the times they sat outside watching the stars, all the times in the pool, all the stories he read to her, kisses he gave her, and times he tucked her into bed. CAYLEE WAS GEORGE'S SUNSHINE. He's not perfect, but his love for Caylee was great and real. How difficult to deal with the fact that his daughter snuffed out her beautiful light? How could he have NOT gone crazy or been in denial? He wore her colors today in court and wiped his hands clean of Casey. Good for him.

BBM

He being a father, that had to be the most difficult choice he has ever made. .

Love him and I don't care how many other women he's slept with while being married to Cindy...I couldn't really blame him...but, that's just my opinion.

Poor George must have come to the realization that KC truly did hate them more than she loved Caylee. For all those who think KC intended to kill her parents too....she did. Unfortunately, theirs is a long and lingering death.

This has to be one of the most profound statements that I have read on this forum. Thank you for saying so perfectly what a lot of us have been feeling.

As many people have said, Caylee would be proud of her JoJo today. May length of time ease his sorrow and his loss enough for him to move on and find a way to come to grips with this tragedy.

The biggest question I had these last 3 years, the one that has bothered me the most and the one thing I thought that could have been the *only* thing in danger of sinking the SA's case was this: Why didn't he call 911 IMMEDIATELY when he got the car from the tow yard that day?

Now I have that answer, and I feel it is so truthful, and that it makes everything sit right with me- insofar as making sense of what he did. When he opened the trunk, smelled the smell, yet saw with his eyeballs neither the inmate nor sweet Caylee was inside, he truly was relieved that the worst in his mind hadn't happened. I can understand that the sickening fear and dread that he was about to find either his daughter or his granddaughter gripped him by the guts- and it was almost a break from reality in terms of how your brain in that state can be so overwhelmed. He was literally in the mode of trying to reconcile that his eyes did not see his loved ones inside, yet he still couldn't truly believe the fact that his nose was still telling him to be alarmed.

I don't know if I am explaining this right or if anybody understands what I mean. I guess the closest way I can put it might be this- if you have ever lost someone you loved so, so deeply and it's still raw... When you go to sleep at night you are a mess with grief and pain. The next morning comes and for that briefest of seconds right before you open your eyes you haven't yet remembered the loss and you feel normal. Maybe even happy. Then the nanosecond is over and you remember the one you love is gone from you, and it all comes flooding back again in waves of grief.

I truly believe now that when GA saw the empty trunk, that ride home in perfect denial was his moment of "not remembering" so to speak. When pain is too great, our brain protects us by shutting off from reality, at least for a while, though deep down inside we can't truly convince ourselves everything is alright.

I get it, George. I finally understand.

God bless you. I hope you find great comfort and peace in knowing you did the right thing today and yesterday, not only for yourself, but for the rest of your family and granddaughter. I cried with you on the stand yesterday for what you went through. Take care of yourself, friend.

-snipped-
I don't know if I am explaining this right or if anybody understands what I mean. I guess the closest way I can put it might be this- if you have ever lost someone you loved so, so deeply and it's still raw... When you go to sleep at night you are a mess with grief and pain. The next morning comes and for that briefest of seconds right before you open your eyes you haven't yet remembered the loss and you feel normal. Maybe even happy. Then the nanosecond is over and you remember the one you love is gone from you, and it all comes flooding back again in waves of grief.

oh, this was so well-worded. i understand this feeling so, so much. unfortunately for me growing up, two of the children in my extended family died tragically. i still occasionally have dreams where they are alive, or wake up for some reason thinking of them, and even now years later that grief comes crushing back to me when i remember that, oh yes, they are really gone...

how this loss has weighed on him! i hope he is able to find effective therapy/counseling to help him through all of this. while we can look back and say he did well today, he is right now probably second-guessing himself and feeling bad for reliving all this all over again. he may wash his hands of casey, but she is still his daughter and he still must be feeling loads of emotions all at once. i feel for him so much right now, tears are streaming down my face. he is not a model citizen and he has made lots of mistakes, but right now i just see him as a flawed human (aren't we all) whose heart bleeds for his granddaughter and the way her life was ended by his own daughter.

George Anthony could have impregnated River Cruz/whateverhername is and he STILL stood up for Caylee when it counted. I hope one day he can see that, as best can be done after it's too late, that he IS the grandfather Caylee Marie deserved. He did his best to bring Caylee Marie justice. He took the hard road.

What it took for him to say the words he said over the last couple of days is strength most of us here won't have to find within ourselves, unless we are very unfortunate.

I don't care if he bonked ten River Cruz's at the same time. That just means he needs a 12 Step program and some Prozac. He still told the truth and it will bring justice to Caylee.

Originally Posted by missm [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6813565#post6813565"]
viewpost.gif
[/ame]
-snipped-

Been there and that is exactly how it is !!

Beautiful post!

BBM

That is why I say how dare KC try and suggest George was involved in her death. She is solely responsible (MOO)

In regards to GA wiping his hands of all this.....is that why or when ICA mouthed 'you sob'? I heard that on the programs tonight and now wonder if it has anything to do with that or did she do that at a different time? Does anyone know?

I think George helped me heal a little today. This case is killing us all a little inside, truly. The villain is revealed to be a hero.

To George,

Caylee is so proud of you Jo Jo. I'm sure she'll be the first to greet you when it really is your time. God Bless your strength throughout this trial. May he heal your pain so that ICA doesn't rob you of the rest of your life. May you find Joy again in the simple things.

Gma Kat: I hope you will decide to send this message to JoJo when the trial is over. I would think it would be of comfort to him.

You somehow found that "somethin within you" to get through this. You're doing fine. Keep drawing on your faith and you'll get the rest of the way through. Caylee's memories are something no one can take from you....ever. In the way you've come through for Caylee is almost the same as holding her hand. I have had my faith renewed in you and I wish you nothing but peace in your life and those you hold dear.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge
Back