Let's Hear it for George!

I snipped this portion of your post. Having lived with someone like this, I can attest to its truthfulness. That person's illness caused two other members of my family to become mentally ill; one of them eventually committed suicide. Living with someone who is mentally ill permeates an entire household.

First, I'm so sorry for your family's troubles. I understand and ITA, and had this thought way back when watching the jailhouse videos. It's so clear that the family walks on eggshells around ICA, and that is a big red flag to me of a severe personality disorder (based on personal experience and study).

IMO, whether he had an affair or not is his and Cindy's business. It is their marriage, let them deal with it. As far as how this affects the case, I don't think it matters one way or another. Even if he DID have an affair and said exactly what RC claims he said, that statement in and of itself does not profess any guilt. So he thinks it was an accident. She says she did not ask him anything further about it, so she did not bother to clarify his statement. To me, that means she did not think it was a proclamation of guilt.

Oh, and by the way, the fact that this woman went straight to the media tents and started banging on the door wanting to be heard the MINUTE she got off the stand makes her look like a famewh0re IMO.

Whether or not GA had an affair, frankly, is immaterial to the fact that the inmate murdered her own baby. All it is is mud-slinging by the DT in attempt to cloud the real issue at hand.

It has zero bearing on the inmate planning to murder her own child, zero bearing on her searches for chloroform recipes online, zero bearing on car trunks smelling like human decomposition, zero bearing on putting a baby in a hefty bag to rot in what essentially is a wasteland of a vacant lot within spitting distance of her own home.

GA's private life and the choices he made under stress in an already shaky marriage is frankly, none of anyone's business. I don't care if he wears red underwear with yellow polka dots and swings upside-down from chandeliers. It's none of my business and it's none of yours, either. The only thing that should be focused upon is the inmate and the murder she committed. Period.

ITA with all of the terrific posts above! I simply don't believe there was a sexual affair between the two, imho I can see an emotional affair however. It seems to me that this woman sought this man out during his utter grief and confusion. She said it all by selling her story imo. I don't find her credible most especially after all of her little rounds post testifying.

What is most significant to me is the fact that George has been there every day for Caylee. I think for George it has taken a very long time for his brain to process and accept what his heart would not allow him to in regards to his daughter Casey, and what she is capable of doing, what she did do to his beautiful granddaughter. Seeing him wash his hands of his daughter yesterday was very clear to me. That was not just for JB! I truly believe that the inmate fully expected her daddy to fall on the sword for her and admit to the disgusting molestation accusations amongst many other things. WTG George!!! IMO George and Cindy will not be a married couple for much longer. I just don't see George as a man poised and ready to take anymore garbage from any member of his family regardless of the outcome because he has already lost so much. He has a lot to offer in terms of help and support for other missing children.

Who signs notes to their mistress Cindy AND George?:waitasec:

I don't believe he had an affair. I think he probably went to her house just to get away from his own house.

Thanks for the video link to George. On the same subject, I think that George saying that he was 'washing his hands' may have been what made Lee go to JB.

There are SO many great posts here. I'm afraid that I got a little wrapped up in what the DT wanted the jury to get wrapped up in: The possibility of GA having an affair. Amazing. Because, as so many here have observed quite brilliantly, it doesn't have any bearing on this case! Even if he did, would it really mean that he must have had something to do with Caylee's death? He's had several years since her death for people to scrutinize his demeanor and behavior in an attempt to determine if he was ambilvalent or worse toward Caylee and he's actually, really, proven quite the opposite.

This guy obviously cared for his granddaughter tremendously. Casey, on the other hand, after Caylee's death, did nothing but party and think of herself, castigating anybody who tried to help. She is a person who just eats up other people's goodness, kindness, hearts and souls. She takes for herself what she can use and spits out whatever isn't useful to her at the moment. I always think that GA, CA and LA, at some point in life, were going to stop being useful to her and would meet the same end as Caylee. I wonder if they ever think of this?

Any thoughts?

It must have been terrible for george, when he was on the stand, to look over at casey and see her stone cold look, while he was sitting there weeping for his daughter.

Very sad. My heart broke for him.

The way I see this is: Although, of course, it's ALWAYS wrong to cheat on a spouse/family, GA was a person under extreme stress. Not only was his granddaughter missing and possibly dead, there are always the complications of family relationships as well. Can you imagine what kind of hell he was going through? And, again, although wrong, I think the context is important.

I don't believe GA went out seeking an affair. A person under severe stress is vulnerable and connecting with another person, especially a person who can offer some relief from that stress (not a family member) is not only often a great temptation, but also easy to "slip into" versus making clear, thought-out decisions. GA, if he did, indeed, have an affair, succumbed to a great temptation at a time when he was very vulnerable. Bad, yes, but the person on the other side is simply evil.

RC, or whoever she is, SOUGHT OUT this grieving, distraught family. She persued an affair w/ GA when he was incredibly vulnerable. This is some of the worst evil there is. That is unspeakable. I saw her testimony and believe that JA went waaaay too soft on her. I believe that many prosecutors would have brought out what she had done much more vividly to the jury, which was to purposely, premeditatively, take advantage of someone who is down simply for her own gain. Descpicable.

I have much criticism of the Anthony family for what much of their behavior seems to have been, but GA's "affair" doesn't come close to some of the worst -especially RC/KH's -or whatever in the heck she calls herself. I can think of some names much more appropriate, though.

We do not know who the pursuer of this alleged affair was between George and River. You know the old saying "it takes two to tango". We do know that River was a volunteer that was helping to try and find Casey. And it is said that River donated $4,200 to help find Caylee. Now to call River evil for this alleged affair, I really couldn't use that word. Now for what Casey allegedly did to her daughter Caylee that is true evil. I just really have a problem with GA's actions while his granddaughter is missing. It came out today that River was giving money to George also (because she felt sorry for him) and while he was supposed to be looking for his granddaughter and looking for employment he was over at River's house, River also say's he was using the money for drinking etc. Now whether these statements are true by River we don't know, it could be payback for George slamming River on the stand.

George~

If you read here, THANK YOU from us here at WS for your honest answers and love for Caylee! You said somewhere that you let your family down. Everyone makes mistakes, but when Caylee needed you most, YOU were there for her!!!

I love you for what you've done. You are a good man! :)

GA and CA's lives have been living hell since June 16. CA's life maybe even longer than that, because in the weeks prior, she had been counting the days until she could see Caylee again. My heart goes out to both of them for their endurance (LA too).

OK, CA lied on the stand about the computer searches. In a similar situation, I might have done the same thing. I don't hold it against her, and I don't think it reflects on her feelings for Caylee in any way. When it comes right down to it, blood is thicker than water. She loves Caylee AND Casey, no matter what.

GA.. I think his heart for KC has been drained. It's almost dry. We almost found out his feelings about KC's guilt.. but Ashton's question was met with an objection, which was sustained.

I don't see any proof GA had an affair with KH. The "I need you in my life" text was the most romantic thing we saw. That could have just as easily been flirting. That text does not tell me they were sleeping together.

We have waited for three years to see someone, from the family, stand up for Caylee, so THANK YOU George for giving Caylee, and everyone that has grown to love her, such peace.

There are SO many great posts here. I'm afraid that I got a little wrapped up in what the DT wanted the jury to get wrapped up in: The possibility of GA having an affair. Amazing. Because, as so many here have observed quite brilliantly, it doesn't have any bearing on this case! Even if he did, would it really mean that he must have had something to do with Caylee's death? He's had several years since her death for people to scrutinize his demeanor and behavior in an attempt to determine if he was ambilvalent or worse toward Caylee and he's actually, really, proven quite the opposite.

This guy obviously cared for his granddaughter tremendously. Casey, on the other hand, after Caylee's death, did nothing but party and think of herself, castigating anybody who tried to help. She is a person who just eats up other people's goodness, kindness, hearts and souls. She takes for herself what she can use and spits out whatever isn't useful to her at the moment. I always think that GA, CA and LA, at some point in life, were going to stop being useful to her and would meet the same end as Caylee. I wonder if they ever think of this?

Any thoughts?

I feel the same way! I think GA and CA were ICA's first intended targets:

1) telling AH that her parents were "splitting up" and she was getting the house, so ICA and AH could move in there

2) ICA's searches for "self-defense" wouldn't have been about Caylee, but could have been to get ideas for lies to tell LE after she killed her parents "in self-defense." She would want to look up stories for ideas so she could sound credible.

I have thought for a long time that ICA's main motive was that Caylee was reaching the age where her talking included being able to relate events. As ICA was a pathological liar and wouldn't want Caylee revealing that there was no Zanny, Annabelle, job, etc., she had to do something.

I think her first idea was to kill GA and CA and get the house and money. Deciding that plan was to complicated and risky, she decided to kill Caylee, the one person who could "pin prick" her liar baloons in front of GA, CA, LA, and various boyfriends.

I think the day she did it was a "okay, today is the day" because she was mad at her mom and she couldn't find a sitter for Caylee and wanted to be at TL's.

The ironic part to me of ICA going with her "plan B" and killing Caylee instead of GA or CA is that I have zero doubt that GA and CA would both have gladly given their lives for Caylee's. In a heartbeat.

Zero doubt.

God bless GA and CA and LA and Mallory. I hope they find some comfort in knowing Caylee is safe now and eventually patch together a semblance of some small happiness in life.

i TRULY don't think he lied about the affair... I think he was looking for close friends b/c his family was delusional. I think he was hanging with her (emotional affair???). She is lying...her emotions are inconsistent. His are not. I believe Jojo. Go JoJo. Caylee needs you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMO: She is a big lier. She is a scorned woman. She wanted more from George than George could give. Had she been in love with George as she claimed to be, no way would she get on the stand a and beat down this heart broken man even more. then to get off the stand and go on the news stations to add even more to her lies.George in my book is a hero, he is Caylees Hero. He is a true Man that has been broken down and torn apart. I wish for him strength, power, and that he will one day see that it wasn't his fault that Caylee died, it was Caseys and Caseys alone.
My wish for Cindy is the same only 1 other thing "I wish Cindy would beat the crap out of RC.and then :takeabow:
RC or who ever she is wants make money off of Caylee, no ifs and or butts about it.

It must have been terrible for george, when he was on the stand, to look over at casey and see her stone cold look, while he was sitting there weeping for his daughter.

Very sad. My heart broke for him.

oops, obvioulsy that is suppose to say weeping for his grand-daughter.

After this televised trial all i have to say is.....

Thank you george

i love you george

you were there jo jo for caylee

i felt it

Amen to that. George without a doubt did not know that his precious Caylee was murdered. You can't fake that kind of grief. He doesn't care in the least what Cindy thinks anymore.

To CA, GA and LA standing up for Caylee means getting KC convicted? CA lied. Does it mean she didn't love Caylee? How can GA stand up for Caylee AGAINST his own daughter?

If your son kills your daughter would you then stand up for your daughter and kill your son? :)

George you have now outgrown all those thoughts about yourself that you expressed in your s note. You are a MAN and you stood up to full height for Caylee Marie Anthony.

Honesty, I think he had enough, and was tired of making excuses for her. He was going to have to walk around with branded a murderer, and a child molester. What would you do? I know he's trying to save his daughter, but...

I always have liked George. I think he is honest. I believe he loved Caylee Marie very much. I am proud of him for not enabling Casey and lying for. He spoke the truth. He stood by Caylee so she may rest in peace. I hope he may find some peace at some point in his life, so he can heal and move on. He did the right thing. I admire him for that. I never thought for a second, that he did ANYTHING wrong. As he put it, Caylee was his sunshine. And, she always will be. Thank you George, for telling the truth, for Caylee's sake. You WERE there for her, and still are.:eek::hug::sunshine::wink::yes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMR0715
Back