Levi Frady From Cumming, GA Murdered 1994

Discussion in 'Gary M Hilton' started by SeriouslySearching, Jan 11, 2008.

1. SeriouslySearching

SeriouslySearching Active Member

2. Loading...

3. chicagofa13

chicagofa13 New Member

I saw Levi Frady before I even knew about WS on a cold case website. I thought to myself, "it's that maniac serial killer" and started doing some research. :( I hope all these victims can find closure. This guy is one sick person.

4. MeoW333

MeoW333 New Member

According to the interview with Gary Hilton, he could help LE with Levi's case. If i can find the link to the audio interview between GMH while in jail with LE, i will link it. It is a lengthy interview, however worth the listening to. It says a lot about GMH and his sociopathic personality.

5. MeoW333

MeoW333 New Member

Here is the link to the interview, it was originally posted by Wolfscratch:

http://www.foxcarolina.com/download/...9/16063171.mp3

I'll try and see where to que it when talks about Levi. 59:15 into the video is about where LE asks him about Levi Frady. 59 Minutes and 15 seconds into this interview.
    LE says that if the death penalty was off the table and Hilton won't get any more time would Hilton help them with the Frady case and Hilton says He'd be glad to help, with an attorney present. (not exactly qouting them).