Levi Page Show 2/21/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has LP received the cease and desist letter from Fields yet and if so has there been any further correspondence.
Thank you.

I never really understood the cease and desist letter thing.

A cease-and-desist letter is a letter demanding that the recipient refrain from a certain behavior or face legal action. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cease_and_desist

On what legal basis would RF/Misty sue? Is there a law that allows incarcerated daughters to make demands on who her parents may talk to or receive gifts from?

For Padilla and Colucci..Do yall feel that Misty is a mastermind of anything?

What sign language thing is Ron doing from the backseat to Hope in UC video???

Why does Misty say to her mom that Katrina has the purse, cell phone?
She left it in the car on UC video. Did she have 2 purses and 2 cells?

Ronald talks about dope boys and what they do when you owe allot of money then says that they never took Haleigh (something like that)

Did Teresa get evicted from her home? Where is she now?

Misty says in 1 video that all of them (Cummings clan) does drugs?
and they want custody of JR?

When is the next hearing for the 4?

TIA

Misty to dad......she has not recieved a SIGN from GOD.........
could she be saying a sign from RON!????

Misty is obsessed with the peed on blanket......why?
Misty never did any washing.
Did she wrap baby up in it? Is that what bothers her?

Questions for Art -

What does he think happened to Haleigh?

If a source is a family member, does he verify it with someone else?

Sad to say, many children go missing. Why is he involved in this case as opposed to others?

Do you believe law enforcement has gained valuable information from the jail phone videos, and do you believe that Misty is close to divulging more.

Why do you think she asked her parents not to be concerned with Tommy, but to focus on getting her out of prison?

I know you prolly cannot ask this, but -

What was Mr. Harris' relationship with the blonde attorney and the uhmm, private investigator?

Was there ever even a relationship, personal or professional or otherwise?

Why did Teresa Neves not raise Ronald until he was a young teenager? Why did the grandmother have custody?

Blaise

Hi Levi...would like to know if anything happened re the mtg with CS, TN etc...and if JR is thriving? TYIA

To LP: This is more of a comment but would like it passed on. I think that you should continue to try and gain Misty's trust, let her know that if she tells the truth if she is not the one responsible she can be protected, but her trust has to be gained first.

Will LP still bond Tommy out, even if Misty doesn't agree to be bonded out on LP's terms?
Will LP comply with the Cease and desist order?

Would LP pay for a lie detector for Tommy?

I could never do this show, Levi. Good for you & thx.

Ooops Levi. KC Anthony's flag outfit was from a party before Caylee was murdered. Just an FYI. :blowkiss:

Ooops Levi. KC Anthony's flag outfit was from a party before Caylee was murdered. Just an FYI. :blowkiss:
Okay good, I thought I was listening to an old show... Are we allowed to discuss what Levi talks about in Caylee's case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member