Levi Page Show 2/28/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Examiner.com TOS

Since Examiner.com does not control the User Content posted on the Site, it cannot and does not warrant and/or guarantee the truthfulness, integrity, suitability, or quality of that User Content, and it does not endorse such User Content. You also agree and understand that by accessing the Site, you may encounter Content that you may consider to be objectionable. Examiner.com has no responsibility for any User Content, including without limitation any errors or omissions therein. The Examiner.com Parties are not liable for any loss or damage of any kind you claim was incurred as a result of the use of any User Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available on the Site, whether by Examiner.com, individual users of the Site, or third party contractors or licensors of Examiner.com.

http://www.examiner.com/Terms_of_Use.html

Sorry, Levi. I believe YOU are legit, just want full disclosure for readers.

Was it Sheryl or Stacy that shared this unconfirmed new story? It was hard for me to keep track tonight of who was speaking.

Cousin Jo didn't leave the next morning, he left the next evening..
Is he involved, possibly in a cover-up, but he isn't the one responsible for what happened to Haleigh...IF he were, Ron C would have never allowed him to get out of Dodge as fast as he did...JMO

And he sure wouldn't have helped cover for him for over a year, imo.

Stacy, saying unverified info "not coming from the Croslin family", that Misty didn't like Haleigh.

Stacy saying there are supposedly police reports with Tom, Tim & Joe, reports of burglaries with a brick in the door. Stacy saying again this is unconfirmed, though.

Lemme guess - R/A/T are sources. They must be some mighty convincing peeps.

Cousin Jo didn't leave the next morning, he left the next evening..
Is he involved, possibly in a cover-up, but he isn't the one responsible for what happened to Haleigh...IF he were, Ron C would have never allowed him to get out of Dodge as fast as he did...JMO

I don't believe too many people know what happened that night, or someone would be talking. $30,000 to most of these people would be instant wealth. I think Misty, Ronald, Ronald's mother and possibly his GM know what happened. Misty is the only chance LE has of finding out the truth. The other two will never give Ronald up.

BTW, I think "The Lane" I asked about in chat on the show is 8th Street or Ave, by the Police Department (or Sheriffs Dept?) in downtown Palatka. It is allegedly a drug/prostitution area that it is rumored MC was known to frequent. All just my opinion of course.

Real reports, or "blogger" reports?

I was under the impression she was talking about LE reports at that time. I thought that is what she said. She followed most of what she said with unconfirmed but I did not hear her say unconfirmed regarding the bricks in the doors and robberies, however I am not 100% by any means, it was hectic with the background noises for sure.

BTW, I think "The Lane" I asked about in chat on the show is 8th Street or Ave, by the Police Department (or Sheriffs Dept?) in downtown Palatka. It is allegedly a drug/prostitution area that MC was known to frequent. All just my opinion of course.

lol - No lane down there that I'm aware of. Streets, and... uh.. that's all, Streets. Numbered Streets run north-south, named Streets run east west [Reid, Laurel, Main, Napoleon, Ocean, Bronson, Lemon, Madison, et al]

You could be right, but I've never heard of a "Lane". And I doubt Lisa would get a lot of takers, but guess ya never know. [btw - most of our arrested prostitutes are transvestites.]

I can't believe that Joe is back as being a suspect. IMO there is no way Ronald would have covered for anyone including Misty unless he was culpable.

BTW, I think "The Lane" I asked about in chat on the show is 8th Street or Ave, by the Police Department (or Sheriffs Dept?) in downtown Palatka. It is allegedly a drug/prostitution area that it is rumored MC was known to frequent. All just my opinion of course.

I need a copy of chat if anyone has it. tia.

I don't mean a "Lane" in the literal sense of the word. A slang term used by the locals for that area. Ty for the help though, truly.

Stacy, saying unverified info "not coming from the Croslin family", that Misty didn't like Haleigh.

Stacy saying there are supposedly police reports with Tom, Tim & Joe, reports of burglaries with a brick in the door. Stacy saying again this is unconfirmed, though.

Wonder if she just watched the NayNay interview from my fave "journalist"?

I don't mean a "Lane" in the literal sense of the word. A slang term used by the locals for that area. Ty for the help though, truly.

dsntslp, I'm really not trying to b!tch, really, I'm not, but I am local. I have been my entire life. Never have I ever heard any place that prostitutes show off their wares referred to as a lane.

Irrelevant, so I'll shut up. [Just pls reconsider your local sources.]

Some reports show that there have been previous robberies involving some players and a brick holding open the door...

Maybe it was staged to appear as a copy cat crime, but the others were robberies, not kidnappings. LE would consider that a stretch for petty theft criminals. I don't know what credentials the women on Levi's show have, (I tuned in late) but most burglars don't want children.

Why thank you LFlorida, I do and I will.

Because you are a local and do not know about it I am to presume it does not exist?

I'll let you know when I have confirmed the address.

BTW, I don't see where I ever mentioned Lisa.

Examiner.com TOS

Since Examiner.com does not control the User Content posted on the Site, it cannot and does not warrant and/or guarantee the truthfulness, integrity, suitability, or quality of that User Content, and it does not endorse such User Content. You also agree and understand that by accessing the Site, you may encounter Content that you may consider to be objectionable. Examiner.com has no responsibility for any User Content, including without limitation any errors or omissions therein. The Examiner.com Parties are not liable for any loss or damage of any kind you claim was incurred as a result of the use of any User Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available on the Site, whether by Examiner.com, individual users of the Site, or third party contractors or licensors of Examiner.com.

http://www.examiner.com/Terms_of_Use.html

Sorry, Levi. I believe YOU are legit, just want full disclosure for readers.

I understand. I will say, that Cindy Adams the crime examiner does a good job reporting on crime stories. She was just giving a synopsis of what the NE was reporting FYI.

Maybe it was staged to appear as a copy cat crime, but the others were robberies, not kidnappings. LE would consider that a stretch for petty theft criminals. I don't know what credentials the women on Levi's show have, (I tuned in late) but most burglars don't want children.
Stacy Dittrich is a regular and one my favorite guests. She is a former detective from Ohio and she is VERY experienced. http://www.stacydittrich.com/flashsite/#/bio/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado