Levi Page Show 7/12/10 9 PM ET / 6 PT

Has TH's older son been interviewed? Who is his legal guardian at this point?

Reminder: We do not know how many cells are involved nor where they were/are. BEtcha there are a bunch.

you think there were more 'sexting' cells?

copdoc: last word

Thanks Levi & guests!

Pat brown says that Terri picked Kaine thats how she didnt recognozie her being pshyco. Kaines was needing someone to help with the baby he needed her and there was Terri to help.

Thank you Levi! Good show. Appreciate your using WS questions and info in real-time; makes it a truly interactive experience. :)

you think there were more 'sexting' cells?

I think there are more clues on more phones. She is REALLY into tech and game-playing. More people and more *stuff*~She could have had lots of phones. Him too. Techies. SP had 5.
IMHO

Thanks Levi! Great show!

I feel I might be able to be a little bit more patient while LE works for our "big fish" = bringing Kyron home.

:)

That was a good show, alot of insight into picking Terri's brain and her behaviors,

That was a good show, alot of insight into picking Terri's brain and her behaviors,

It's almost like Levi and Pat are amongst us here, detectives too!

Pooling our brains, resources, community.
We want different ops though, we don't want to drive/over-influence public opinion. We need to always come back to KNOWN info. Facts as it were.

{{ Where exactly is Levi reading to get his questions for the show this evening? This thread? Somewhere else on WS? }}

Someone opens a Levi thread a few hours before showtime and we ask our questions here, then when the show starts he asks our questions as well as questions from the chat room at blog radio.

Sorry for all the spelling errors guys I was typing fast.

It's almost like Levi and Pat are amongst us here, detectives too!

Pooling our brains, resources, community.
We want different ops though, we don't want to drive/over-influence public opinion. We need to always come back to KNOWN info. Facts as it were.

Levi is a member here, he sometimes comes in after the show and talks with us.

I don't know about PB...I'm no profiler but I've never heard her say much that I havenot thought of all on my own. "Course I have a family to be reckoned with...some of them would fill many of the slots on the wall of nuts and loose screws.

Terri may well be a socio/psychopath, which many on WS have been saying for weeks, and they can generally fool everyone except other socio/psychopaths. So Kaine could have been any man, he was just vulnerable if he was looking for help in caring for his child. It was her way in, without having to do the whole dating/seduction thing.

Thanks Levi! Great show!

I feel I might be able to be a little bit more patient while LE works for our "big fish" = bringing Kyron home.

I agree but patience isn't my strong point. LOL

The Haleigh case has ruined my pateince we thought forever they would arrest someone but still nothing but the drug charges.

I think there are more clues on more phones. She is REALLY into tech and game-playing. More people and more *stuff*~She could have had lots of phones. Him too. Techies. SP had 5.
IMHO

Yup I agree xin. I betcha there is a lot of info on her puter. (email's, IM's...etc).

IMHO

where did you get that she's really into tech stuff?

the game playing is not tech-reliant (it's FB games, which I play & are really easy)

And not to belabor the point, but I am a stickler for accurate facts in legal and crime cases, and that's why I endeavor to separate rumor from fact and correct misinformation when I see it. I'm not trying to be a P.I.A. (though I might excel at that), or pick on anyone, I'm just super anal about separating the wheat from the chaff in cases and being precise about information.

So please don't take offense Levi or anyone else. It's my little version of OCD <g>.

Thank you for asking my question re: Kyron's friend who told him about the electric exhibit.

Very logical answer. But now I question this: if the friend's timeline is "wrong" then maybe--if LE has another timeline--the friend spoke to him before Terri left.

If so, why didn't Terri mention that? It would be corroborating evidence that things were "normal" with her and Kyron, a friend spoke to him, she left.

If Terri is a sociopath/psychopath, then consequences don't "apply" to her in her world (they all think they're so much smarter than the rest of the chumps) and she will have no sense of emotional reaction, nor will she have a sense of guilt or right/wrong. It's just what's expedient for her or what she wants when she wants it.

Sociopaths are very clever at assimilating themselves and appearing "normal" when they choose to. That's why so many of them con and harm so many other people. Sociopaths can con anyone because they mimic human behavior and emotions so well, but they aren't really "human."

Kat you bring up a very good point. Levi on tommorrows show will you ask Pat Brown, how appling pressure to a psychopath could work, if they have no emotional reaction to anything how is Le expecting this to work? Are they just going to hope something breaks, because if she is a psychopath all the embarrasment, all the pressure all the pleas by family are not going to work, because she doesn't care.

I don't know about PB...I'm no profiler but I've never heard her say much that I havenot thought of all on my own. "Course I have a family to be reckoned with...some of them would fill many of the slots on the wall of nuts and loose screws.

Terri may well be a socio/psychopath, which many on WS have been saying for weeks, and they can generally fool everyone except other socio/psychopaths. So Kaine could have been any man, he was just vulnerable if he was looking for help in caring for his child. It was her way in, without having to do the whole dating/seduction thing.

True but my thoughts go further back to that she targeted Desiree, befriended her and that way squirreled her way in with Kaine. She started off helping because she and D were such good friends, remember? She just uses people to get what she wants.

Levi just wanted to thank you for again giving us a fantastic show and to thank you especially for talking about Kyron tonight.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆