Levi Page Show 8/22 9 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
I full realize AH was trying to imply the reason he had to take the kids to work with him was because he couldn't count on Misty taking care of them because she was always leaving and going out partying.. IMHO.. AH needs to stop with ALL the sensationalism...I now view his reporting as being a menace to this case....And am convinced his main objective is not finding out the truth about what happened to Haleigh..

Also does anyone remember what days Haleigh was absent from school the week before she disappeared..I would imagine it would extremely hard to wake up and go to school IF you spent half the night in a cold car trying to sleep..
JMHO

RED by me

I totally agree.

Haleigh was absent from school on Monday and Thursday of the week prior to her disappearance.

Looking at her attendance record, I can see why RC was in trouble. She has numerous tardies (she must have missed the bus so many times), nine excused absences, and 13 unexcused absences. That was just for the 2008-2009 school year! I'd hate to see her record from prior years. (Oops! I've just been reminded this was her first year of school. I was thinking she attended pre-K, too. Guess not)

Could it have been easier for them to just lose the child (have her get "stole") than to deal with getting her to class on time? I know she had health problems, but wouldn't that classify as "excused" if they bothered to get the note from the doctor?

I don't know who originally posted this, so I hope I don't offend by posting it. I need a reference to where I got the info, so I'm adding it here. Thanks so much. Notice, they marked her absences after Feb. 9th as unexcused and on Feb. 24th, she's marked as "in attendance"! :eek:

school-attendance-record.jpg

RED by me

(snipped)

Looking at her attendance record, I can see why RC was in trouble. She has numerous tardies (she must have missed the bus so many times), nine excused absences, and 13 unexcused absences. That was just for the 2008-2009 school year! I'd hate to see her record from prior years.

(snipped)

Haleigh had just started school. These absences were all from one semester; her first. If her school attendance was so bad right from the start, what are the odds that it would ever have improved? One typically attends school for 12 years, right? This issue would have just gotten worse over time, not better...IMO.

Haleigh had just started school. These absences were all from one semester; her first. If her school attendance was so bad right from the start, what are the odds that it would ever have improved? One typically attends school for 12 years, right? This issue would have just gotten worse over time, not better...IMO.

Thanks for correcting me. I was thinking she had attended one or two years of Pre-K. I guess because most kids in my area attend Pre-K for one or two years for half or full days before going to Kindergarten. :blushing:

Mr. AH.com :banghead:

OMG, he thinks he's a know-it-all, the authority on EVERYTHING. Do we have an icon that pulls it's hair out????? :slap: :trout: "The reason for that", "I know about that", "This is what happened", "I can tell you". :bang: :dj:

I was interested in what Donna P. had to say. She made good points about Ronald leaving the kids in the car. Why didn't the security guard call LE? Good point!

:cow: :cow:

BBM
I think a good icon for a know-it-all would be a picture of AH and LennyP patting each other on the back. Ha

Even worse is all her "unexcused" absences....seriously....all it takes for a one day absence is a note from a parent saying "my kid was sick" to get an excused.

Even worse is all her "unexcused" absences....seriously....all it takes for a one day absence is a note from a parent saying "my kid was sick" to get an excused.

ITA!

A phone call to the school would have also worked. Simply dial the number and the the office staff the child isn't feeling well, and will not be in school today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd