Lichtenstein taking questions

Gnatcatcher

Reaction score
I'm so sorry if this isn't allowed, please delete or yell at me if it isn't, but, this morning I see on FB that Jim Lichtenstein is providing answers to questions on his Instagram account. I don't have instagram but people have asked him a few questions on FB which he has answered there. He says he thinks Caylee drowned and Casey tried to make it look like a murder so she wouldn't be blamed, and that he promised Cindy he'd never write a book.

What do we think of this guy? I haven't followed anything on him, I tend not to trust him, though.

I'm so sorry if this isn't allowed, please delete or yell at me if it isn't, but, this morning I see on FB that Jim Lichtenstein is providing answers to questions on his Instagram account. I don't have instagram but people have asked him a few questions on FB which he has answered there. He says he thinks Caylee drowned and Casey tried to make it look like a murder so she wouldn't be blamed, and that he promised Cindy he'd never write a book.

What do we think of this guy? I haven't followed anything on him, I tend not to trust him, though.

If she had drowned it would have shown on autopsy.

Who is he again?

It's just one more attempt to try to clean up Casey's image.

Reactions: byo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear
Back