Lies point us to the truth #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, FFS! That's because there never were any blue pants on JonBenet's bedroom floor. The only blue pants were the ones on her bathroom floor. (You're more than welcome to provide photographic proof of blue pants on her bedroom floor.)

I dare you to state your theory, but it has to include how Fleet White sees Burke in his pajama pants while they are simultaneously supposedly on JonBenet's bedroom floor.

So Fleet White saw the pajamas Burke was wearing. He can testify as to whether they match what you see in the Christmas morning photo?

Lies point us to the truth #2

Since the same cannot be said for Burke, then that means, unlike JonBenet, he already knew how to wipe himself well after defecating.

I do trust you are intelligent enough to know that there is more than one shade of blue.

Logic dictates that the fecal matter on the pants belonged to JonBenet.

icedtea4me,
Oh, FFS! That's because there never were any blue pants on JonBenet's bedroom floor. The only blue pants were the ones on her bathroom floor. (You're more than welcome to provide photographic proof of blue pants on her bedroom floor.)
BBM: How can you know this if nobody other than BPD does?

The only blue pants were the ones on her bathroom floor.
Not really they were black according to most folks who have seen then on the BPD crime-scene video.

Although inside out, a black seam can be seen on one of the legs. Check out the video yourself it's up on YouTube

Also, from memory, one the JonBenet books refer to the pants as black pants?

Since the same cannot be said for Burke, then that means, unlike JonBenet, he already knew how to wipe himself well after defecating.
Presumably, but we do not know for certain do we, defecating in your pajama bottoms is decidedly not normal is it.

I do trust you are intelligent enough to know that there is more than one shade of blue.
Burke's pajama photograph is out there for folks to consult.

Logic dictates that the fecal matter on the pants belonged to JonBenet.
LOL, yes your logic which is shorthand for I say so as we have no lab test results published on the fecal matter. That this is the case should be a heads-up as to why?

I dare you to state your theory, but it has to include how Fleet White sees Burke in his pajama pants while they are simultaneously supposedly on JonBenet's bedroom floor.
And I thought your first name was Sherlock. The pajamas Fleet White says he saw Burke Ramsey wearing need not be Blue, do they? They can be any color as Burke will have dressed in a clean pair for JonBenet's postmortem staging and his, Oh I just awoke folks, appearance after the 911 call.

All we need is for Fleet White to offer any color other than Blue, similar with the top, i.e. the recognizable logo?

I'll post my theory online once we have further information on BR's pajamas. It should not disappoint, as it expands upon Kolar's speculation regarding SBP, etc.

Here is a hint: both BR and JonBenet were in therapy, the parents were told to make sure JonBenet was chaperoned to avoid any SBP behavour, as they failed both parents were hit with Child Abuse True Bills for leaving JonBenet in a situation of danger.

Also Dr. Beuf destroyed all his records relating to JonBenet and Burke, what does that tell you?

Burke's precocious behavior basically escalated on a diet of pageants, victimizing JonBenet, lack of parental concern, and the engagement of JonBenet in his ritualized behavour, until JonBenet decided she had had enough!

icedtea4me,

BBM: How can you know this if nobody other than BPD does?

Then how about you provide photographic proof of a pair of blue pants lying on what you consider to be JonBenet's bedroom floor? (Frankly, since her bathroom is inside her bedroom, it could be that they just considered calling that area her bedroom too.)

Not really they were black according to most folks who have seen then on the BPD crime-scene video.

Although inside out, a black seam can be seen on one of the legs. Check out the video yourself it's up on YouTube

JBR bathroom floor pants

Black? Seriously? Those pants are black? LMMFAO!

Also, from memory, one the JonBenet books refer to the pants as black pants?

She wore black pants/jeans to the Whites' party.

Presumably, but we do not know for certain do we, defecating in your pajama bottoms is decidedly not normal is it.

No, it's not normal, but it's fecal matter from not wiping properly and thoroughly after defecation, not feces from defecation.

Burke's pajama photograph is out there for folks to consult.

Yes, it is. It shows that Burke's pajamas are royal blue, not navy blue.

Royal Blue vs. Navy Blue – Diffzi

And I thought your first name was Sherlock. The pajamas Fleet White says he saw Burke Ramsey wearing need not be Blue, do they? They can be any color as Burke will have dressed in a clean pair for JonBenet's postmortem staging and his, Oh I just awoke folks, appearance after the 911 call.

Don't give me that bs. You know damn good and well you wanted for Fleet to have seen Burke in his blue pajamas.

Here is a hint: both BR and JonBenet were in therapy, the parents were told to make sure JonBenet was chaperoned to avoid any SBP behavour, as they failed both parents were hit with Child Abuse True Bills for leaving JonBenet in a situation of danger.

The situation of danger comes from John and Patsy not getting help for JonBenet after Patsy struck her on the head.

<snip>Burke's precocious behavior basically escalated on a diet of pageants, victimizing JonBenet, lack of parental concern, and the engagement of JonBenet in his ritualized behavour, until JonBenet decided she had had enough!

No, it was from Patsy witnessing with her own eyes her sexually aroused husband with an erection with her daughter who had a flashlight in her mouth as a precursor to fellatio- something Linda wrote that Patsy told her she would not do.

Then how about you provide photographic proof of a pair of blue pants lying on what you consider to be JonBenet's bedroom floor? (Frankly, since her bathroom is inside her bedroom, it could be that they just considered calling that area her bedroom too.)

JBR bathroom floor pants

No, it's not normal, but it's fecal matter from not wiping properly and thoroughly after defecation, not feces from defecation.

Don't give me that bs. You know damn good and well you wanted for Fleet to have seen Burke in his blue pajamas.

The situation of danger comes from John and Patsy not getting help for JonBenet after Patsy struck her on the head.

No, it was from Patsy witnessing with her own eyes her sexually aroused husband with an erection with her daughter who had a flashlight in her mouth as a precursor to fellatio- something Linda wrote that Patsy told her she would not do.
Is that what you really think. That he would wake her in the middle of the night and force her to do this. That he couldn't find anyone else but his 6 year old daughter. I find that hard to believe

Last edited:
Is that what you really think. That he would wake her in the middle of the night and force her to do this. That he couldn't find anyone else but his 6 year old daughter. I find that hard to believe

1. It wasn't the middle of the night. It was more like between 10-10:30 p.m.
2. John used JonBenet to ward off his being surrounded by aging and death. She was his spark plug. JonBenet gave him energy and comfort.
3. JonBenet would always be there for him. Another woman would/could leave him by either walking away or by a disease, like stage 4 ovarian cancer.
4. JonBenet knew that if she told on her father, he'd be taken away. Then if her mother died from stage 4 ovarian cancer, she [and Burke] would be left with no one.

2. John used JonBenet to ward off his being surrounded by aging and death. She was his spark plug. JonBenet gave him energy and comfort.
3. JonBenet would always be there for him. Another woman would/could leave him by either walking away or by a disease, like stage 4 ovarian cancer.
4. JonBenet knew that if she told on her father, he'd be taken away. Then if her mother died from stage 4 ovarian cancer, she [and Burke] would be left with no one.
He sure didn't seem lost without her when she died just business as usual and not even that upset, and even said after PR died he really didn't think about them that much.
If she was his whole reason for living he sure didn't act like it after she was gone

Last edited:
He sure didn't seem lost without her when she died just business as usual and not even that upset, and even said after PR died he really didn't think about them that much.
If she was his whole reason for living he sure didn't act like it after she was gone
You could very well be right. You have to admit JR's behavior was very strange after the fact. Sorry I replied to my own post

JBR bathroom floor pants

icedtea4me,
BBM: Your just making your CSI up as we move along.

I'm telling you what I read, I'll post a definitive referenced quote shortly, there is a difference between the two locations, even the investigator emphasizes this to Patsy as he enumerates the photographs as well as citing the room by name.

Yes those were black velvet pants as seen lying neatly folded on the guest bed, something only Patsy would do as LHP stated the children just dropped their clothes wherever.

Post a source for your claim that the pajama bottoms exhibited fecal matter from not wiping properly.

FYI: this is what Patsy is claiming for the black pants lying on the bathroom floor, well the underwear therein actually!!!

You gotta love the BS then as even if Fleet White observes Burke wearing Blue colored pajamas it does not follow that they were the same pair he wore the night before, does it, you decide?

Nah, a bonkers theory. Coroner Meyer swabbed JonBenet body openings and none of the test results have been published stating any flashlight residue in her mouth or saliva, or any of Jonbenet's saliva being found on the flashlight.

Why because the flashlight is far, far too big to ever fit into JonBenet's mouth.

Methinks in your theory you have the cart before the horse, but since it is patently fiction not backed up by any forensic evidence, never mind any common sense, it will never fly.

icedtea4me,

BBM: Your just making your CSI up as we move along.

I'm telling you what I read, I'll post a definitive referenced quote shortly, there is a difference between the two locations, even the investigator emphasizes this to Patsy as he enumerates the photographs as well as citing the room by name.

Yes those were black velvet pants as seen lying neatly folded on the guest bed, something only Patsy would do as LHP stated the children just dropped their clothes wherever.

Post a source for your claim that the pajama bottoms exhibited fecal matter from not wiping properly.

FYI: this is what Patsy is claiming for the black pants lying on the bathroom floor, well the underwear therein actually!!!

You gotta love the BS then as even if Fleet White observes Burke wearing Blue colored pajamas it does not follow that they were the same pair he wore the night before, does it, you decide?

Nah, a bonkers theory. Coroner Meyer swabbed JonBenet body openings and none of the test results have been published stating any flashlight residue in her mouth or saliva, or any of Jonbenet's saliva being found on the flashlight.

Why because the flashlight is far, far too big to ever fit into JonBenet's mouth.

Methinks in your theory you have the cart before the horse, but since it is patently fiction not backed up by any forensic evidence, never mind any common sense, it will never fly.

Aww... You still can't prove via a link to a photograph that there was a pair of blue pants lying on what you consider to be JonBenet's bedroom floor, can you? Tsk, tsk.

Aww... You still can't prove via a link to a photograph that there was a pair of blue pants lying on what you consider to be JonBenet's bedroom floor, can you? Tsk, tsk.

icedtea4me,
Now aint that obvious? if I could do that it would be case solved!

Given that BPD are upfront with with most of the evidence removed from the house, why the scant details on these pajama bottoms?

They might be an old pair of BR's pajama bottoms being recycled by Patsy, but with JonBenet having a drawer full of pajamas and nightgowns I cannot see her picking a pair of BR's cast-offs.

The fecal matter deposited in the pajama bottoms tells another story, i.e. they had recently been worn, certainly since LHP last cleaned up!

Cannot be JonBenet from the night before as she wore a pink pajama set!

So I stand by the best fit explanation: they were what BR wore on Christmas night when he and JonBenet, as per normal, shared a bedroom, except on this occassion, with fatal consequences.

You believe a 6 year old can comprehend the mortality of ovarian cancer, and has an understanding of how child protective services work; and made a decision based on her calculation of the probable outcomes.

Ok.

<snip>
Given that BPD are upfront with with most of the evidence removed from the house, why the scant details on these pajama bottoms?

They might be an old pair of BR's pajama bottoms being recycled by Patsy, but with JonBenet having a drawer full of pajamas and nightgowns I cannot see her picking a pair of BR's cast-offs.

The fecal matter deposited in the pajama bottoms tells another story, i.e. they had recently been worn, certainly since LHP last cleaned up!

Cannot be JonBenet from the night before as she wore a pink pajama set!

Those aren't blue pajama pants. Those are blue sweatpants.

s-Flight755-baggagecheck12271996.htm

12-27-1996 Search Warrant Page 6:

baseball bat (3GLI)
golf clubs (4GLI)
pair of underwear (45BAB)
velvet turtleneck (47BAB)
red clay brick (48BAB)
golf club cover (50BAB)
towel (51BAB)
tissue (52BAB)
liquid from toilet (53BAB)
liquid from toilet (54BAB)
black and white tights (56BAB)
childs underwear (57BAB)
childs underwear (58BAB)
childs underwear (59BAB)
black tights (62BAB)
black/red/green christmas sweater (63BAB)
black & gray girls pants (64BAB)
black velvet vest (65BAB)
black shirt (66BAB)
black trousers (67BAB)
garland (71BAB)
garland (72BAB)
baseball bat (74BAB)
satin bow (86BAB)
hammer (6BAH)
blue sweatpants (34BAH)

So I stand by the best fit explanation: they were what BR wore on Christmas night when he and JonBenet, as per normal, shared a bedroom, except on this occassion, with fatal consequences.

You're certainly uncomfortable with an adult male, John, being JonBenet's sexual molester and murderer. Interesting. Yes, indeed. Very, very interesting.

s-Flight755-baggagecheck12271996.htm

12-27-1996 Search Warrant Page 6:

baseball bat (3GLI)
golf clubs (4GLI)
pair of underwear (45BAB)
velvet turtleneck (47BAB)
red clay brick (48BAB)
golf club cover (50BAB)
towel (51BAB)
tissue (52BAB)
liquid from toilet (53BAB)
liquid from toilet (54BAB)
black and white tights (56BAB)
childs underwear (57BAB)
childs underwear (58BAB)
childs underwear (59BAB)
black tights (62BAB)
black/red/green christmas sweater (63BAB)
black & gray girls pants (64BAB)
black velvet vest (65BAB)
black shirt (66BAB)
black trousers (67BAB)
garland (71BAB)
garland (72BAB)
baseball bat (74BAB)
satin bow (86BAB)
hammer (6BAH)
blue sweatpants (34BAH)

You're certainly uncomfortable with an adult male, John, being JonBenet's sexual molester and murderer. Interesting. Yes, indeed. Very, very interesting.

icedtea4me,
LOL, nice try, but no cigar.

You should tell everyone how you know the sweatpants contain fecal matter?

Post up your sources/reference.

In addition to no other BPD investigator has matched the sweatpants to the blue pajama bottoms, identified as such by CSI investigators, including James Kolar who said his reference was from an unpublished CSI report which he had studied.

I'll just pass on your ad hominem uncomfortable remarks.

icedtea4me,

LOL, nice try, but no cigar.

You should tell everyone how you know the sweatpants contain fecal matter?

Post up your sources/reference.

In addition to no other BPD investigator has matched the sweatpants to the blue pajama bottoms, identified as such by CSI investigators, including James Kolar who said his reference was from an unpublished CSI report which he had studied.

I'll just pass on your ad hominem uncomfortable remarks.

Kolar and the other CSI investigators were wrong when they said that the blue sweatpants were blue pajama pants.

You believe a 6 year old can comprehend the mortality of ovarian cancer, and has an understanding of how child protective services work; and made a decision based on her calculation of the probable outcomes.

Ok.

Unlike you, I think JonBenet was a bright and perceptive child who was very much aware of the seriousness of her mother's condition.

Kolar and the other CSI investigators were wrong when they said that the blue sweatpants were blue pajama pants.

icedtea4me,
Oh for sure, here I'll email Kolar and tell him how he got it so wrong along with all the BPD CSI.

They should really be checking out your flashlight theory?

They missed out big-time!

Unlike you, I think JonBenet was a bright and perceptive child who was very much aware of the seriousness of her mother's condition.

Well, I will defer to your expertise, you seem to have this all figured out.

icedtea4me,
Oh for sure, here I'll email Kolar and tell him how he got it so wrong along with all the BPD CSI.

They should really be checking out your flashlight theory?

They missed out big-time!

Yes, they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members