Lies point us to the truth #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the size 6 Wed. Bloomis had been removed from JB, she could have been left undressed. This would amplify the IDI hoax, and also it would offer a cover for the final assault. However, discarding the original, incriminating panties was not sufficient.

As has been said, that JB wore the Wed. pair on Christmas was known just to the family. The person who redressed JB knew that there were two sets, and was at least able to locate them without difficulty. But, the culprit did not know that the sets were of different sizes, or they'd not have done something self-defeating. The attempt was to make it appear that JB was still in the same underwear. The wrong size spoiled the sought effect. There is a compulsive quality to replacing the panties with an exact replica. Paying attention to detail while loosing sense of the over all. In seeking for the perfect solution, they didn't understand the futility of it. I agree that there is something immature about this.

Patsy knew about the different sizes. IMO this eliminates her from putting the 12s on JB. She seemed at a loss to explain the too big undies. Perhaps, she didn't see them on JB in the WC, as they were covered by the long johns? John would have seen them, if he had wiped her down. He didn't notice the wrong size? Whoever redressed JB didn't notice.

How much PR knew about the WC staging.? "What did you find?" was addressed to his mom? PR wrote the RN upstairs, while the (re)staging was going on in the basement? This would explain the disconnect between the two. The person(s) in the WC didn't know about the FF and the 188k?

There were laundries in the basement and outside JB's bedroom.

Last edited:
Why would someone order another doll after JB was gone?
Bet someone was covering just in case they were told to turn the doll over..like they were asked to do with their clothing months and months later.

If I remember correctly, there were matching crime scene fibers found on the cloth neck of one of JonBenet's American Girl dolls. Also a cord the doll manufacturer used to attach the doll's head and body was found somewhere near JonBenet's body (maybe used as the ligature around her neck???).

Iirc, Patsy's sister Pam also removed the original doll from the Ramsey home when Pam was allowed to enter the home and take out various items the Ramsey's wanted (long story on this one).

Please don't trust my memory because its been many years since I studied this case but ACandyRose.com and/or a Google search should turn up all the particulars. I'm sure someone will add-to or correct the above if needed. :)

Why would someone order another doll after JB was gone?
Bet someone was covering just in case they were told to turn the doll over..like they were asked to do with their clothing months and months later.

danablue1,

Patsy purchased an American girl doll (Samantha) in July of 96. It was delivered to their home in Michigan.

It is my understanding that the order was placed in September by Nedra and delivered to Access Graphics. The timing would make sense if it was for Jonbenet (for Burke’s birthday). If this was the case then there was a definite jealous streak going on there. It is so simple and easy to understand if one just takes a moment to examine this aspect in this case.

I still believe the size 12s were chosen by PR because she realized the death of JBR could be spun into high drama and much attention for PR if the date of death was officially Christmas Day.

Once the size 6s would not do, and a replacement became necessary, what better way to subtly achieve the TOD you want to stage, and/or bolster an IDI claim already deliberately staged in your RN? Either it was, imoo, an opportunistic grab by PR at controlling the spin now that she knew there would be publicity, or it was part of a premeditated plan that chose Christmas Day as the "optimal" day for JBR to die. MOO, it's so sad even typing this. My heart still cries out for JBR all these long years later.

Looks like JR is launching a petition to move the case from BPD to another agency.

He's got a online petition going.

Probably wants this solved, as he's getting older.

IMO JR has been a patient man. Regardless of who any of us on WS think committed this horrible crime, this family has dealt with a great deal of tragedy. PR went through two rounds of cancer and lost the second round. Depending on opinions, she either died without knowing who killed JB or went to her grave with a burden of guilt.....IF she was involved in the crime. JR, again regardless of his role lost a young daughter in the worst way and watched PR disappear out of his life. BR was young and who knows what role he played. IMHO he is on the different side socially. He lost a sister (whether he was jealous or not) and his mother. He gives the appearance of living a solitary life. In my wildest dreams, I cannot imagine living with all of that grief. If JR is pushing to get more done with the case, it goes a long way in reducing the fingers being pointed at him and his family and their role in JB's murder. I hope he is successful. Hopefully, we will hear more updates on his petition.

I haven't checked his net worth but BR is likely a billionaire due to the defamation lawsuits he has won.

After graduating from Purdue, he worked in an IT cubicle and had a girlfriend. I drove by his home in Charlevoix when the opportunity arose for me to be in MI. It's of a modern design with lots of glass, which I adored, but was not on the water which surprised me. I would have thought he'd have inherited his parent's home there. If he works at all, it is likely by remote bc I think he's a smart guy.

I have no feelings one way or the other toward JR. He was at CrimeCon today in Vegas speaking as a victim of a crime which should not have been allowed given the determination of the Boulder's Grand Jury True Bills against him and Patsy. moo

Last SEPT, N. Swift wrote a lengthy article regarding the family
Things You Didn't Know About JonBenet Ramsey's Brother

I haven't checked his net worth but BR is likely a billionaire due to the defamation lawsuits he has won.

After graduating from Purdue, he worked in an IT cubicle and had a girlfriend. I drove by his home in Charlevoix when the opportunity arose for me to be in MI. It's of a modern design with lots of glass, which I adored, but was not on the water which surprised me. I would have thought he'd have inherited his parent's home there. If he works at all, it is likely by remote bc I think he's a smart guy.

I have no feelings one way or the other toward JR. He was at CrimeCon today in Vegas speaking as a victim of a crime which should not have been allowed given the determination of the Boulder's Grand Jury True Bills against him and Patsy. moo

Why shouldn't he have been allowed to speak?

What the grand jury case boiled down to was further investigation into child abuse claims, and rendering assistance, to cover up a murder.

*I don't think the R's did this... but I think the jury was correct to want these aspects looked into. It's reasonable to investigate the parents in a bizarre situation like this.

Thanks for the info. I knew BR was in IT and figured he was not broke. IMO he does not look like a wild guy who club hops but then again who know. Maybe on the introverted side and more comfortable in one on one relationships versus large groups. That's was what I was aiming for in saying "solitary" life.

That is a curious statement. I wonder what prompted that?

I just read that BPD agreed to allow 3rd party access. I hope this leads to a resolution.

One of BR's friends? Why would he say that?
a) it's a flippant remark, a way of saying find out who the DNA belongs to, even if it could have an innocent explanation with a friend of Burke's as an example.
b) he slipped and revealed new information.
or
c) he suspects the DNA could be a friend of Burke's and is trying to get ahead of acting like there's nothing suspicious about that.

At Crime-Con, while discussing the foreign male DNA, John made this strange statement “It would be in their best interest to test it, find out it belonged to one of Burke’s little friends that happened to be there.” at 51.12
CrimeCon 2022 recordings | Mysite (ramseycasedocumentproject.com)

InstantProof,

Yes, interesting indeed. Someone as in DS? JR slipped up big time when he said, “When WE found her, I mean …”.

As a general reply, I was rolling my eyes all during this interview. There are numerous comments made that need to be addressed here. But that would take another notepad and a pen at the moment. Case in point, JR said when determining the author of the note the experts concluded this was a professional writer. Humm, wonder who that could have been?

What do you mean "slipped up, big time..."?
Expand on that, for me if you will.

What do you mean "slipped up, big time..."?
Expand on that, for me if you will.

Eddie99,

Sure,
JR and JR alone found Jonbenet (Dec. 26th). It is very possible that he and someone else found her body initially. This is why he said WE instead of I.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123