Lies point us to the truth #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eddie99,

Sure,
JR and JR alone found Jonbenet (Dec. 26th). It is very possible that he and someone else found her body initially. This is why he said WE instead of I.
Or when he got the time wrong when talking to JA. He said 11 something instead of 1 which is the correct time. Maybe they found her 2 hours earlier but didn't say anything.

Eddie99,

Sure,
JR and JR alone found Jonbenet (Dec. 26th). It is very possible that he and someone else found her body initially. This is why he said WE instead of I.

Rain on my Parade,

he and someone else found her body
Yes, consider the 911 call and BR's remarks, i.e. What did you find?

BR's question was to both parents, suggesting he knew they had been searching?

Note: BR's question is not What's happened?, Where is JonBenet? etc.

Also BR cannot say Where did you find?, this is what he really wants to know.

Could be BR and his parents played some kind of cryptic game where they all acted dumb?

So PR and JR had to both find a staged JonBenet, so that they could then both engage in restaging JonBenet to suit their Abduction staging?

He was with the neighbor. Well documented.

What would the point be of staging/posing a body then finding it and purposely being the one to find it, and "un-pose" it ?

Unless of course this was part of his master plan that involved the BPD overlooking the body when they searched the house that morning.

JR & the neighbor were sent to look. Under guidance of the crazy cop; remember the one that "mentally counted off the 18 rounds in her service weapon" because she thought JR Was going to attack her.

So PR and JR had to both find a staged JonBenet, so that they could then both engage in restaging JonBenet to suit their Abduction staging?

UKGuy,

I believe this is the conclusion we have come to regarding what actually took place. Therefore when he said we and not I; he was recalling.

I wonder about the bit of BR friends (dna) should be checked. Surely, he wouldn’t play that card this late in the game?

The person who 'discovers' the body is usually the killer.
JonBenet is the victim, not members of her family.

proust20,

Exactly. Yet they have played the victim card since day one = guilty. It blows my mind how people can think for a minute that an intruder did it.

JR & the neighbor were sent to look. Under guidance of the crazy cop; remember the one that "mentally counted off the 18 rounds in her service weapon" because she thought JR Was going to attack her.

Eddie99,

It wasn’t a neighbor that was sent to look for JB. It was Fleet White that went down into the basement with JR that afternoon.

The crazy cop you are referring to was a Detective and they do not carry 18 rounds guns in holsters.

The person who 'discovers' the body is usually the killer.
JonBenet is the victim, not members of her family.

IMHO All theories are good as well as opinions. However, may I ask, how you determined that (your quote) "the person who discovers the body is usually the killer". IMO I am not saying that the family is 100% innocent. I'm just following the threads and theories. When there is a broad statement, I like to understand the basis of the statement. I don't know the number of cases where a family member has found the body of a murdered person, family ,etc. and has also been the murderer. For that matter, I don't if there has been an equal number of victims found by someone who DID NOT kill the victim. Call me curious.

She was:

Not a homicide detective. I think she was in some role with social services.

On tape in an interview (you can easily find)
(Not verbatim) "as I knelt by her body, JR asked me if she was dead, I said "yes she is dead" and I mentally counted 18 rounds in my weapon.

(Interviewer) why?

(LA) "Because I didn't think we would all be alive when my back-up arrived".

She probably carried a Beretta 9mm. Perhaps an m9. Which accept a 17 round magazine, plus one in the chamber.

Anyway, that's what she said, not me.

Here you have a guy who's daughter was murdered 25 years ago, basically begging for someone to help solve this through modern technology.

That feel on deaf ears at the BPD, until now.
And people are theorizing his guilt because a pair of underwear had the wrong day of the week printed on them.

Here you have a guy who's daughter was murdered 25 years ago, basically begging for someone to help solve this through modern technology.

And people are theorizing his guilt because a pair of underwear had the wrong day of the week printed on them.
Not the wrong day of the week but 4 sizes too big

Thank you Eddie99! You are singing my song. In the grand scheme of things about this case, using analytical logic.....why in the world would JR be begging for help....if he or any member of the family has anything to do with JB's murder?

Eddie99,

If this case is studied in depth some things becomes blaring clear.
*JR phone records just simply disappeared for the month of December 1996. Eradicated if you will. The phone company kept phone records for 20 years. It would make sense that JR was on the phone with his political friends that instructed him to the letter. Make it look like something it wasn’t. I.e. kidnapping instead of murder. Accident or not. It is more then likely that the BPD were not as inept as we are lead to believe It is possible they were given instructions on how to handle the case as the morning progressed. We are talking about basic police skills that were not followed. Had this happened the case more then likely would have been solved. BR was allowed to change his cloths and leave the house. The Ramsey’s were allowed to go to their friends home and not the police station. So many friends in and out of that house. Total and complete contamination! Those last deposits left embracing JB. All three Ramsey’s were involved in this crime. They all walked right out of that house (leaving JB on the floor in front of the Christmas tree) until 8:30 ish in the evening. So sad! The only thing about this conclusion that would change my mind is if there was an invited guest in the home that night. And that really wouldn’t change my mind.

Have you read Inside the murder investigation by Steve Thomas? Ask yourself why he retired after this case.

Who professed JR’s guilt was due to a pair of underwear?
The underwear comes into play because JB was found in a pair underwear size 12; not a size 6. The day of the week stands out because when they removed her underwear they needed replaced by a pair that looked like what they were removing. There is only one person logically, in this case; that would fit that bill. Think about it this way … PR wouldn’t dress her in a size 12 or Burke’s long John’s. This was a little girl that got cold in the restaurant and wanted to wear her sweater. She was told “No, you are still on show”. Would the size matter to BR or JR?

Hopefully, one day soon we will learn the truth about what happened that night. I know how I would feel if my sibling was murdered in the basement of my house. I’d be scared unless I knew The Who, where and why. And I’d still probably be scared!

You really think that "political friends" would help cover up the murder of a child?

As far as authors, and investigative reporters go, they are in money mode. The two that tried to make a quick $$ in this case, didn't make out very well.

Side note: I saw this video with Joe Kenda. Whom I really like. One of the only shows I watch on TV.

Anyway, he's being videotaped while speaking in what looks like a restaurant/ party room. Very casual, intimate setting. Must have been like "a dinner with Joe Kenda" kinda deals.

So he's taking the way kenda does, and someone said "Joe, what about JBR"

He said, "that is a simple one" ..." the mother did it." Then he went on to say: "I think JBR didn't want to go to the Christmas party that night, and the mother said "I'll show you you little bit@#" and bashed her skull in.

I'm sitting there, thinking wtf?

I gotta tell y'all. I still like him, and appreciate his personality. However, I lost a bit of respect.

Last edited:
UKGuy,

I believe this is the conclusion we have come to regarding what actually took place. Therefore when he said we and not I; he was recalling.

I wonder about the bit of BR friends (dna) should be checked. Surely, he wouldn’t play that card this late in the game?

Rain on my Parade,
Yes, it fits with what we know. Also suggests the case is unlikely to be strictly PDI or JDI.

I wonder about the bit of BR friends (dna) should be checked.
I reckon this is JR reading from the Smoke and Mirrors Playbook. Why? Because AFAIK he has not made the same request regarding the fecal matter left in the pajama bottoms found lying on JonBenet's bedroom floor.

Fecal matter and saliva can yield substantive DNA Profiles. Both of which are relevant to the case.

Were the lab tests undertaken, if not, why not? Who was in charge of the CSI, where is the list of procedures subsequently undertaken?

Answers to these questions might reveal the general direction of travel by BPD.

I must have missed the news about the pajama bottoms. Were they JonBenet's?

I must have missed the news about the pajama bottoms. Were they JonBenet's?
OddOneOut,
Here is the relevant quote. There are other references by different investigators which confirm something was going on.

Not all the forensic evidence has been made public on this subject, its kinda been lost or overlooked, sooo convenient?

Foreign Faction, Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet, James Kolar, pages 370 - 371

There were other police reports in the files that documented what I thought could be viewed as related behavior. CSIs had written about finding a pair of pajama bottoms in JonBenét’s bedroom that contained fecal material. They were too big for her and were thought to belong to Burke.

Additionally, a box of candy located in her bedroom had also been observed to be smeared with feces. Both of these discoveries had been made during the processing of the crime scene during the execution of search warrants following the discovery of JonBenét’s body.

I wondered whether fecal material observed in pajamas thought to belong to Burke, and smeared on the box of candy in his sister’s bedroom, could have been related to the symptoms of scatological behavior associated with SBP. I also contemplated the reasons why a box of JonBenét’s candy would have been smeared with human excrement.

As noted previously, Linda Hoffman-Pugh had also mentioned finding fecal material in JonBenét’s bed sheets. It raised the question as to who may have been responsible for the deposit of that material in her bed – had it been JonBenét or was it Burke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23