Lies point us to the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps SBTC and victory beforehand is a clue itself.

Victory Shall Be The Conquerer, from the Bible.

Quite a few clues here!

Romans 8 NIV
I have always found the religious angle to be very fascinating. The problem I have always had with this concept is that the only information in the note that refers to the Bible are the words victory and the acronym S B.T.C. and the ransom amount.

I have always found the religious angle to be very fascinating. The problem I have always had with this concept is that the only information in the note that refers to the Bible are the words victory and the acronym S B.T.C. and the ransom amount.

Michael Stone,
Let’s not forget about the Bible passage on John’s desk. And least we forget the wailing from Patsy to raise Jonbenet from the dead as Jesus raised Lazarus from the book of John.

What an interesting thread! Thank you Rain and UK and everyone else.

Something I noticed in the video of BR being questioned about the pineapple he's all over the chair. Maybe his age, maybe ADHD, maybe stress of the situation. Possibly a sign of neglect, was never taught to sit up straight and talk like a big boy.

The most disturbing thing is the feces pants on the floor. How long had they been there? Who did they belong to?

Something I noticed in the video of BR being questioned about the pineapple he's all over the chair. Maybe his age, maybe ADHD, maybe stress of the situation. Possibly a sign of neglect, was never taught to sit up straight and talk like a big boy.

The most disturbing thing is the feces pants on the floor. How long had they been there? Who did they belong to?

anniejanet,
James Kolar suggests the fecally soiled pajama bottoms found lying on the bedroom floor belong to Burke Ramsey, others think they are JonBenet's.

Another fecally soiled pair of pants were left on JonBenet's bathroom floor assumed to belong to JonBenet.

On BR being questioned, could be he is fully aware of what transpired that night and he is stressed out as he avoids revealing any relevant details.

There is no reason not to think as with the 911 call his parents will have told him what to say?

We know what color of pajama bottoms Burke Ramsey wore to bed Christmas Day night, but neither the parents or BPD want to reveal the color of the fecally soiled pajama bottoms found on the bedroom floor. I wonder why?

anniejanet,
You are most welcome.
As for BR interviews: Yes he was practically sitting on his hands and couldn’t curl up in that chair anymore then he did. Sitting on your hands is a sign of something to hide. And curling up is a protective mode. What I found most interesting was the fact that BR knew what happened and proceeded to tell us. JR is a very stern man. While PR offered no discipline; JR obviously had no problem yelling at Burke during the 911 call. Stress on his part, perhaps. Although I highly doubt it. I would want him (my son) right next to me if my daughter had truly just been kidnapped.
It was also been said that there was feces found on JB chocolate’s she got for Christmas. It’s no wonder both children were seeing a therapist.

Just an assumption, they had tied down their story so tightly regarding Jon Benet that they completely forgot about BR and didn't remember the bike originally. Their main memory focus was always on the Jon Benet part of the story. Once they had forgotten about BR's bike, they continued to leave it out of the story until confronted years later by BR.

Interesting indeed.

Yes, why did they hide this?

Just an assumption, they had tied down their story so tightly regarding Jon Benet that they completely forgot about BR and didn't remember the bike originally. Their main memory focus was always on the Jon Benet part of the story. Once they had forgotten about BR's bike, they continued to leave it out of the story until confronted years later by BR.

Chebrock,
I don’t believe they forgot about BR bike being missing. He rode it that afternoon, yet early the next morning ... it is gone. There were bicycle tracks in the snow the next morning in the front yard. So the question is: where did BR bike go and why couldn’t JR remember (I believe it was 3 years later) that BR did get a bike that Christmas after all?

Linda Arndt's story is very important to this case and she is basically poo poo'd over all. The feelings she had when John came up from the basement with Jon Benet are classic (IMO) and point directly to John Ramsey being the culprit. I've always believed John did it and the longer the case goes on, the more I believe I'm right and some other people believe it too.

bbm (and excuse me, please, for taking those words out of context)
After reading several books about all of this, it has been my opinion that they, especially PR, essentially forgot about BR on the day JonB was born. A girl!! A future Miss America!! And Dad was too busy with work to do many Dad/Son things with BR like Patsy did with JonB.

Certainly they gave him Christmas presents and birthday parties, nice clothes, indulged him, etc., and included him in family things, but it was JonB, JonB, JonB all the time. And when she started competitions, fuggedaboutit, Burke. That's why BR has never left my suspect list -- not as the only possible, but he's on the short list. JMO. And if he harmed her beyond help -- pushing her down the steps, choking her to scare her -- I don't think he meant to hurt her that badly. She may have irritated him just once too much, and he just went off on her.
Then, Dad and/or Mom had to either finish it and/or cover it up... JMO.

Last edited:
Linda Arndt's story is very important to this case and she is basically poo poo'd over all. The feelings she had when John came up from the basement with Jon Benet are classic (IMO) and point directly to John Ramsey being the culprit. I've always believed John did it and the longer the case goes on, the more I believe I'm right and some other people believe it too.
I agree that Linda Arndt's story is indeed very important. She had seen a lot of things in her experience, and certain things "stuck" in her mind about all of the things she saw and heard. That was part of her job, and I think she took it seriously and was a smart officer.

I just would like to know why everyone has such a hard time believing that John and John alone could have done this? It’s the simplest explanation by far. His lies are the number one smoking gun. I guess I am just frustrated that we all go down all these rabbit holes to explain something that can very easily be explained by John and John alone doing it. Thoughts?

My thoughts? My thoughts are that JR did most of it. Then he (and forever after, and continues to this day) worked to have fingers pointed everywhere else but at him. This included manipulation of PR and her weaknesses. I think PR deep down knew what JR was but never asked so it was never confirmed. So she helped JR but I'm not sure if it was due to fear of him or trying to protect BR, or for her own sake and reputation etc.

My thoughts? My thoughts are that JR did most of it. Then he (and forever after, and continues to this day) worked to have fingers pointed everywhere else but at him. This included manipulation of PR and her weaknesses. I think PR deep down knew what JR was but never asked so it was never confirmed. So she helped JR but I'm not sure if it was due to fear of him or trying to protect BR, or for her own sake and reputation etc.

Veronica Lodge,
All that might have taken place but it does not really match what we are presented with by Patsy as she dials 911.

You really think your controlling JR would attempt to stage JonBenet's death, dressing her in size-12 Bloomingdale's underwear, how would he know where to find such an item, or deliberately source a pair of Burke Ramsey's long johns, thereby implicating BR and by extension the Ramsey family?

This from Stan Garnett DA still makes me think John was more involved and maybe staged it to look like Burke did it. At this date he can only point a finger at John.
THE rockstar prosecutor for Boulder County, Colorado, has revealed to news.com.au he hopes to go to trial so he can point the finger at JonBenet’s killer.

If anyone can solve the infamous case, locals believe it is District Attorney Stan Garnett, who came to the job after a string of errors by his predecessors prevented justice being found for the murdered six-year-old beauty queen.

Asked if he thought he knew who killed JonBenet, Mr Garnett replied, “I do.” He added: “If we can ever file a case in open court, I’ll tell the world.” News.com.au asked him to reveal his view on who was responsible for the death, but he declined to say.

This from Stan Garnett DA still makes me think John was more involved and maybe staged it to look like Burke did it. At this date he can only point a finger at John.
THE rockstar prosecutor for Boulder County, Colorado, has revealed to news.com.au he hopes to go to trial so he can point the finger at JonBenet’s killer.

If anyone can solve the infamous case, locals believe it is District Attorney Stan Garnett, who came to the job after a string of errors by his predecessors prevented justice being found for the murdered six-year-old beauty queen.

Asked if he thought he knew who killed JonBenet, Mr Garnett replied, “I do.” He added: “If we can ever file a case in open court, I’ll tell the world.” News.com.au asked him to reveal his view on who was responsible for the death, but he declined to say.

David Rogers,
John was more involved and maybe staged it to look like Burke did it.
The forensic evidence does not support this idea. Since the Ramsey's in staging the wine-cellar homicide are attempting to point outside of the house, to succeed in this JonBenet should be dressed in her normal sized underwear and any of her numerous nightgowns, job done.

The parents were late to the original staging, its even possible the original staging contained elements from the basement?

Consider Burke Ramsey's answer to Dr. Phil about returning back downstairs once everyone else in the house was in their bedroom?

i.e. big red flag, BPD likely have forensic evidence linking Burke Ramsey with the basement that goes beyond penknives or footprints, etc.

Amply titled Lies point us to the truth.

Most of us are aware by now that the R’s are all involved in the death of JB; one way or the other. This speaks volumes of the injustice in our judicial system. Money talks ...they all walk.

It is a true horror how they pulled this off as a family. Such an injustice to Jonbenet!

This is off the subject of JB but it has come to light (since the breach of Congress) that we have had a sheriff run for office in my town that had prior convictions of theft, prostitution convictions, workers compensation fraud and just last week indecent exposure. How is someone allowed to run for sheriff with this kind of record?

We also have a mayoral candidate and a business owner profess they stormed the capital. They have both been arrested but released on PR.

This is the judicial system of which I speak.

Amply titled Lies point us to the truth.

Most of us are aware by now that the R’s are all involved in the death of JB; one way or the other. This speaks volumes of the injustice in our judicial system. Money talks ...they all walk.

It is a true horror how they pulled this off as a family. Such an injustice to Jonbenet!

This is off the subject of JB but it has come to light (since the breach of Congress) that we have had a sheriff run for office in my town that had prior convictions of theft, prostitution convictions, workers compensation fraud and just last week indecent exposure. How is someone allowed to run for sheriff with this kind of record?

We also have a mayoral candidate and a business owner profess they stormed the capital. They have both been arrested but released on PR.

This is the judicial system of which I speak.

Rain on my Parade,
Yes, a takeover was attempted. You heard the saying "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely."

Checkout the new sixth president of Uganda, kinda, he is the same guy, how does that work?

Political corruption is alike financial corruption, once you start running the printing presses you have to keep them running, just to keep the show on the road.

Check out One Nation Under God: How Corporate America Invented Christian America - Kevin M Kruse, see Amazon, to find out when Congress added the phrase "under God" to the Pledge of Allegiance and made "In God We Trust" the country's official motto?

Yes, an injustice, but if we all pull together and simply publish the facts, the truth will prevail, and JonBenet's story will be told, not dumped in the garbage alike the True Bills.

This might be an odd place for a random thought, but you know the two pony tails? The lower one was in a regular rubber band. Rubber bands are never used as hair ties by fashionable females because they stress and break the hair. Does this seem like something a pageant mom would reach for?

Respectfully nipped for focus — and OFF TOPIC

Check out One Nation Under God: How Corporate America Invented Christian America - Kevin M Kruse, see Amazon, to find out when Congress added the phrase "under God" to the Pledge of Allegiance and made "In God We Trust" the country's official motto?

I’m reading a book titled “The Founding Myth,” by a lawyer for the Freedom From Religion Foundation, the one Ronald Reagan’s son advertises on TV (“and not afraid of burning in hell”). You might like it. I’m going to hunt for yours.

<snip>
The parents were late to the original staging, its even possible the original staging contained elements from the basement?

Consider Burke Ramsey's answer to Dr. Phil about returning back downstairs once everyone else in the house was in their bedroom?

i.e. big red flag, BPD likely have forensic evidence linking Burke Ramsey with the basement that goes beyond penknives or footprints, etc.

You'd have a point about Burke's remark about going back downstairs if his bedroom would've been on the 1st/ground floor, but it wasn't. It was on the 2nd floor, so going back downstairs means going from the 2nd floor down to the 1st/ground floor, not the basement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆