Lifetime movie- Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret

MeeBee

Reaction score
OMG, actress Jodi just said she decorated his house ("I had such a blast decorating this pad!")... UH, NO. TA took so much pride in decorating HIS home, JA contributed NOTHING. This is raising my blood pressure, need a martini.

Well, keep in mind Jodi does that in real life. She implants herself into situations and moments of Travis' life that she probably wasn't even a part of, like him painting the stripes in the laundry room, MomMom's death, and his book.

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
:facepalm: This actress is hotter than hades. And it appears she hasn't had a $300 boob job.

mayqueen

Reaction score
Well, keep in mind Jodi does that in real life. She implants herself into situations and moments of Travis' life that she probably wasn't even a part of, like him painting the stripes in the laundry room, MomMom's death, and his book.

True.

gngr~snap

Verified Pediatric Nurse Georgia
Reaction score
:facepalm: This actress is hotter than hades. And it appears she hasn't had a $300 boob job.
No boob job imho...
Maybe fiction is better- than Jodi's lies.
She is still a nut job in reality.
Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

ElleElle

Reaction score
Would you like some pizza to enjoy during the game? :floorlaugh:

images

:seeya:

Ok now i'm multi tasking. One earbud and streaming the cheesy movie and hockey in other ear. :floorlaugh:

gngr~snap

Verified Pediatric Nurse Georgia
Reaction score
Anna Nicole next week Steely!
another hot actress!!!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

mayqueen

Reaction score
Even so, that one doesn't even make sense since Jodi didn't even know Travis when he bought and decorated the house...but I get where they were going, lol.

Yeah, and actor Travis just told one of his friends that Jodi "brought a woman's touch to the place". LOL

I know it's just a movie, and a Lifetime movie to boot, but I think I may care too much about Travis and his case to subject myself to this! I'll give it a bit longer...

Baxter

Reaction score
I think this actress is doing a good job with Jodi's obsession and jealousy with Travis.

MeeBee

Reaction score
Yeah, and actor Travis just told one of his friends that Jodi "brought a woman's touch to the place". LOL

I know it's just a movie, and a Lifetime movie to boot, but I think I may care too much about Travis and his case to subject myself to this! I'll give it a bit longer...

OMGHUH?!

Have they even seen Travis' place? It was a bachelor pad if I ever saw one. There was no woman's touch there. What?!

I get taking artistic liberties but they should at least make sense!

Schuby

Under the thumb of The Man
Reaction score
So far I generally like it...I would have liked a bit more fleshing out of their relationship pre-psycho Jodi but, hey, you can only do so much in two hours.

Nhic

Reaction score
I'm not watching the movie, reading the comments here instead. More intelligent IMO.

wonder why the director didn't film a recreation of the filthy dump JA lived in with what's his name after she ran away from home? OOOPS! Guess that wouldn't have jived with his version of a "woman's touch" LMAO

Chelly

Always Remember Teghan Skiba
Reaction score
Ok, the producers have done a good job so far demonstrating JA's sexual control, the fact that Travis's friends have indicated she is bad for him and is messing with his religious beliefs. JA just had her first temper tantrum because Travis is spending time with a group of his Bible reading friends that includes women. The scenes are all made up but the personalities and behavior is realistic....IMO

mayqueen

Reaction score
OMGHUH?!

Have they even seen Travis' place? It was a bachelor pad if I ever saw one. There was no woman's touch there. What?!

I get taking artistic liberties but they should at least make sense!

LOL MeeBee, Travis was lying under a flowery, girly comforter when he said it! I was like, HUH???

TexMex

Punishment is justice for the unjust.
Reaction score
I think this actress is doing a good job with Jodi's obsession and jealousy with Travis.

Yes. Trying to isolate him from his friends....acting as party hostess at his BBQ
Jealous and needy

kaRN

Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse
Reaction score
9 minutes in and the murderess was already an obsessed psycho. Thank you Lifetime!

Jetaime

Reaction score
His friend Nick referred to Jodi as the "3 hole wonder, as you so eloquently like to call her". :waitasec: This is just wrong...