Lifetime movie- Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret

Steely....Still with us???? Or are you under the spell too? :floorlaugh:

I'm ok that not much of this portrays accurate events. Jodi's obsession is coming across and more importantly Travis is being portrayed as a good, religious guy trying to stay true to his beliefs, yet under her spell.....

I hope it stays that way. I'm wondering if they're going to brig up the pedophilia thing at all.

I hope it stays that way. I'm wondering if they're going to brig up the pedophilia thing at all.

I think not... we will see!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

They are broken up. She moved to Mesa and she is stalking him with a zoom lens camera. She looks crazy!

lol...*advertiser censored* up in the aisle...this actress is nailing jodi..hahaha

Now Jodi is following him on his dates and snapping pics like a PI.

Oh, and now she's "accidentally" running into him at the grocery store in Mesa and telling him he she just moved there. Not how it happened of course. He knew ahead of time she was moving there.

Travis's female friends telling him "Jodi's a *advertiser censored*"

oh emm gee
Bon Jour!
Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

So, she bumps into him in grocery store. She's all sweet and sexy in in skimpy shorts, apologizes.

He hires her to clean his house and she shows up at his door in skimpy maid outfit and they have sex.

Now Jodi is following him on his dates and snapping pics like a PI.

Oh, and now she's "accidentally" running into him at the grocery store in Mesa and telling him he she just moved there. Not how it happened of course. He knew ahead of time she was moving there.

And argued with her about it because they were broken up. But the craziness definitely comes through. That's actually even crazier lol.

One thing is accurate: Jodi used sex to confuse and keep drawing Travis in to her world.
IMO, of course.

Jodi using sex as a tool is accurate. Not trashing Travis' rep, and they had better not! She is a crazy obsessive stalker and murderer, so far that part is spot on.

OK, what just happened?? I was distracted. Did Jodi email Travis pics of her sleeping with another guy??

Here is the kicker. He swears her to secrecy about their sexual relationship. She leaves. Travis goes to his computer and there are dozens of photos of them having sex with her looking into the lens. She's sending a scary message here.

One thing is accurate: Jodi used sex to confuse and keep drawing Travis in to her world.
IMO, of course.

It's really good that they are getting that right. Travis kept trying to get away from the sexual relationship and she kept weaseling her way back in with it. That's how she was able to keep him. It's all she had. I was afraid they'd play up the Dirty Little Secret part too much and have him sort of initiating the sex then treating her like crap in front of people.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac313
Back