Light a Candle by Your Computer Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caylee...look into the light of the candle and follow it home

I think this is a wonderful idea and I to will light a candle for Caylee. Please stop by this special site and light a Candle for Caylee and say a little prayer for her return. Thanks

http://cayleemarieanthony.memory-of.com/About.aspx

Calling all WSers to light a candle by your computer tonight and send good thoughts to Caylee Anthony.

I am not usually a mushy person, but I lit a candle last night for Caylee and think it would be awesome if we all could do that. As you light your candle chime in a little message here for Caylee.

Here goes mine (nurse flicks bic and lights my handmade sea scent votive)

caylee...I hope the searchers find you soon. Yell out really loud so they can find you, honey! We are all thinking of you and want you to come home... :blowkiss:

ETA....one candle lit so far add yours to this and see how many we can get

Caylee...I'm keeping your candle burning to light the way home

I'm lighting a candle so Caylee will come home soon.:star2:

Lit a candle for you , little one. I am praying that by this time next week you will have been found.

:bananalama:we're coming to find you Caylee... i lit a candle for you and saying prayers for you also..pretty girl :blowkiss:

Lighting a candle and saying a prayer that you will be found soon, sweet baby.

Caylee...follow the light of the candle & show us where your are

Caylee...follow the light of the candle and you'll soon be home

Caylee...the time is getting close to when you'll be found...just follow the light and show us where you are

Candle for Caylee, candle for the Anthonys, and candle for TES and the 1000s of searches and supporters.

Praying for Caylee to be brought home!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong