Light a Candle by Your Computer Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm firing one up for Caylee, visualizing her being found, praying for her, and wrapping my arms around her!

real candles are hazardous to children and homes, but thanks for the thought, I am lighting one mentally and Caylee is in my prayers. Oh, I see the candles you mean now. Very good. God bless Caylee.

real candles are hazardous to children and homes, but thanks for the thought, I am lighting one mentally and Caylee is in my prayers.

No worries, most of us are more careful with our candles than Casey was with Caylee.

Candle is lit. Nite Caylee. Sweet dreams little girl. We always ended it with our kids, now our grandkids with XXXOOO's (other stupid stuff like bunny ears etc., songs & that's for you too) This baby needs to come home to rest. Caylee you are loved by many more people than my family even knows. Rest in peace. Let's bring her home now.

I've just lit two and my boyfriend has one... I think I'll buy a bag of tealights tomorrow so that Caylee can have a few more to light her way home...

Caylee, you're in each and everyone one of our prayers. We all love you so much and want you to come home. We're lighting the way, all you have to do is follow...

I'm in tears y'all :-( So upset over a little girl I've never met... how can her mother not care?

I've relit all of my candles.

Come home, sweet girl.

What a great idea... I am in tears.. but I did light a candle here on my desk.. big props for glade scented candles (vanilla)...
Caylee: May you come home soon. You are loved by so many. Our family has you in our prayers!

I didn't realize there was a website for the candles... just lit one there for Caylee as well. In time I hope we help light her way home...

Another night and another candle. Show us where you are sweet baby.

Another night and another candle. Show us where you are sweet baby.
ME TOO...I am lighting all mine (about 13 altogether spread around my happy place in my house)... I am also headed to relight my virtual ones again...

2847075689_63ef18fa16.jpg

Lighting a candle for you tonight Sweet Caylee and hope that it will brighten your path home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam