Lindsay Lohan Booted From Community Service Program

Discussion in 'Celebrity and Entertainment News' started by Dark Knight, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Dark Knight

Dark Knight New Member

Lindsay, Lindsay, Lindsay. Just when it seemed like the problem-prone star was on the mend, TMZ.com reported Thursday that she was kicked out of the program where she was supposed to complete her community service stemming from her probation in her recent shoplifting case.

According to TMZ, Lohan failed to show up for nine scheduled visits and when she did make an appearance, she often ducked out after working less than the required time. TMZ said Lohan was kicked out of the Women’s Center for the violations.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/enterta...-lohan-booted-from-community-service-program/

2. Loading...

3. momtective

momtective Lifetime WS Non-Mod

I saw a segment about her on HLN today, her teeth are deteriorating terribly...IMO she's a meth-head.

4. Kat

Kat Kind words do not cost much

I saw her teeth too Mom, meth was the first thing that popped into my head too.

5. waltzingmatilda

waltzingmatilda Verified Insider-Roy Moore

6. BetteDavisEyes

BetteDavisEyes All the boys think she's a spy...

I think that I've posted this before in one or another of the Lohan threads, but I truly believed that LiLo was destined for fame when I saw her in the remake of The Parent Trap. I hadn't been so impressed with a young film actor since Brad Renfro's prodigiously gifted performance in The Client. Sadly, we know what happened to Renfro, and I can't help thinking that Ms. Lohan is on the path to self-destruction. jmo

7. MagicRose99

MagicRose99 Watch out for my thorns!

They need to throw her in jail and keep her there... Look at Robert Downey Jr - we all thought he was going to kill himself. He managed to straighten out after a few long stays in jail.

They are not doing her any favors with letting her out or not sending her in the first place.

We'll see what Wednesday brings... but I don't think anyone's on poor Lindsey's side.

8. LunaticFringe

LunaticFringe I know you're out there...

Well...she's no Hayley Mills.

9. wfgodot

wfgodot Former Member

Yelped with laughter and almost knocked a drink over. Well-delivered.

10. Quiche

Quiche New Member

I hope she makes it long enough to grow out of this self destructive phase-- seems to plague young success in Hollywood, doesn't it? Sheesh, she's looking worn the heck out. :eek:

11. Cortne

Cortne Shes home.

In her past life she was Dana Plato.

What a shame.

12. krimekat

krimekat Amazed and Baffled

:floorlaugh:

This is such a great comment! I loved her in Mean Girls -- what a hilarious movie, but what does she do now? She (and her sister might I add) are not photogenic enough to model (ICK).

13. BetteDavisEyes

BetteDavisEyes All the boys think she's a spy...

Jane Velez-Mitchell is discussing LiLo on HLN now, and apparently Lindsay has a court appearance scheduled tomorrow. Michael Lohan has been talking with JVM and is concerned about his daughter's continued drug use.

14. essies

essies "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass

Sounds like he's concerned about her teeth are a result of smoking and not cigs!!:waitasec:
    Says he won't be at court tomorrow-he's done all he can do and upset that judge is NOT continuing random drug test!!:banghead:

15. OneLostGrl

OneLostGrl I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane

ITA.. she needs some time alone in her head to be able to really take an honest look at her life.. no distractions. Jail is a good place for that.. it's also a scary place, fear can do amazing things to a persons state of mind and outlook on life. No more country club rehabs and probation for this girl or she's gonna end up dead imo.

16. OneLostGrl

OneLostGrl I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane

Makes me so sad.. I really like this girl. I hope she gets well!

17. wfgodot

wfgodot Former Member

Tearful Lindsay Lohan led away from court in handcuffs after judge revokes probation (Daily Mail)

The story, with lots of pics, at link above.

18. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

She looked TERRIBLE in court today. LOTS and LOTS of caked on make up. And she looked haggard. It is sad because she is such a beautiful girl. But she looks close to 40 now. And I think she is about 25..?

I think the judge did the right thing. I had to do community service like that when i was about 22. It was the best thing that ever happened to me. I had the choice of doing that or taking a harder road. It opened my eyes wide up. I would not have thought of blowing off those mandatory service hours because the other option was jail and a fine. I did my service and I have never ever been in trouble with the law since then. I took my second chance seriously, unlike Lindsay. :mad:

19. Cortne

Cortne Shes home.

Have mercy those hollow cheeks... sores on her hands. Good lord.

Less than 15% get over this addiction!!

jmo

20. LunaticFringe

She needs to go back to the red hair,gain weight,wash her nasty tail,get a french manicure and eat like most normal Americans.

21. LunaticFringe

I didn't see sore on her hands.I saw smeared nail polish n such.I saw no sores.Is my ass blind?