Lindsay Lohan Dropped From Movie

Lindsay vs the judge

Looks like, aside from the education classes and staying in LA, that Lindsay is going to be wearing a monitoring bracelet.

TMZ says she told the judge (who didn't buy it) that she couldn't wear the bracelet and couldn't stay in LA because it would interfere with her movie being shot in TX. TMZ's investigation reveals that Lindsay's not part of the Texas shoot.

http://www.tmz.com/

I do hope this young woman snaps out of all the distructive behavior she has.
IMO both her parents hold some responsibility but she is now an adult and it's time for her to make the right choices.
I also hope her younger sister is paying attention and learning what not to do.

At least she doesn't have children and messing them up with everything she does.

VB

You look at the Hoff (who was hospitalized Sunday for alcohol OD) and Tila Tequiila (who now admits to snorting ambien), you just have to say WOW - what's going on in Hollyweird. So many enablers who supply you with anything you could ever want.

Is there hope for LL? I hope so. Brittany seemed to pull out of it "okay", and I hope Lindsay can do the same. Oh, and Hoff and Tia too.

MOO

Mel

"Hollyweird" has always been like this... it's just these days the media brings more and more attention to all of it... after all, "slime sells" these days.

You look at the Hoff (who was hospitalized Sunday for alcohol OD) and Tila Tequiila (who now admits to snorting ambien), you just have to say WOW - what's going on in Hollyweird. So many enablers who supply you with anything you could ever want.

Is there hope for LL? I hope so. Brittany seemed to pull out of it "okay", and I hope Lindsay can do the same. Oh, and Hoff and Tia too.

MOO

Mel

Snorting Ambien? I've never heard of that. Good Gravy! (Tila Tequilla).

I've always thought Lindsay is so beautiful. But sad to say, photos I've seen of her for a while now, she looks haggard and much older than she should. I hope she and so many others who are having these problems can get better.

LL DOES NOT need to be in any new movies until she goes to rehab and/or jail.

if she keeps it up, she'll be gone in no time.

GOOD LORD!!! Lindsay what have you done to yourself??:snooty:
AllisonDyer7.jpg

You would think she is in her 40's!!:waitasec:
LindsayLohanProbationStatusHearingM.jpg

GOOD LORD!!! Lindsay what have you done to yourself??:snooty:
AllisonDyer7.jpg

You would think she is in her 40's!!:waitasec:
LindsayLohanProbationStatusHearingM.jpg

OMG this makes me want to cry. I feel for this girl so much! I hope she gets help before it's too late.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back