Lindsay Lohan Due In Court For Probation Violation

Discussion in 'Celebrity and Entertainment News' started by kantoo, Jun 23, 2011.

1. kantoo

kantoo Member

Lindsay Lohan Due In Court For Probation Violation (today)
    Actress reportedly tested positive for alcohol and faces possible jail time.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1666292/lindsay-lohan-probation-violation.jhtml

TMZ reported that Lohan was tested twice last week for drugs and alcohol and that unnamed sources said she tested positive for alcohol on one of the tests and negative on another; both were reportedly negative for drugs. One of the tests is reported to have taken place after a rooftop barbecue party Lohan had at her condo for friends on June 12.

TMZ reported that the Los Angeles County Probation Department will ask the judge in the case to pull Lohan from house arrest and send her directly to Los Angeles County jail.

2. Loading...

3. LunaticFringe

LunaticFringe I know you're out there...

She's gonna say she ate Tequila Lime Chicken off the grill...or Beer Can Chicken.

4. Melanie

Melanie Inactive

That's what I was gonna say - too funny! Her attorney will come up with some nonsense -- like that tea she drinks that supossedly has trace alcohol in it. But to sit there and say alcohol is not part of her life anymore, then to have a patio barbeque where photos of wine were taken is an oxy-moron. Now maybe a guest brought it, but anyone knowing she was on probation, KNOWS that she is not allowed around alcohol.

I doubt the judge will do a darn thing - she's gotten away with it so many times before. I'm sorry to say I live in California where we treat celebrities this way.

We'll see (court is in an hour).

MOO

Mel

5. angelmom

angelmom The love stays...forever in our hearts

Man, she should look in a mirror. I cannot believe how old she looks.

What a waste of a beautiful face, acting talent, and plenty of opportunity. Makes me cry for that little girl in The Parent Trap.

6. Quiche

Quiche New Member

Good grief, this girl. :cool:

7. kantoo

kantoo Member

HLN

nothing happened, of course. due to some technicality, per HLN.

8. tezi

tezi Member of Websleuths since 2000.

Gee, they didn't put her in jail say for about 74 minutes as punishment?

She's not going to learn. Maybe if she has to do some time like Robert Downey JR, she might get a hint.

IMO, JMO, MOO, and all other disclaimers.