Lindsay Lohan found unconsious.

Discussion in 'Celebrity and Entertainment News' started by WillenFan21, Jun 15, 2012.

1. WillenFan21

WillenFan21 Active Member

2. Loading...

3. EGirl

EGirl #RockportStrong

She wasn't taken to the hospital. Paramedics found nothing wrong with her when they got there.

tmz.com

4. tlcya

tlcya <b><span style="color:#007C00;">WS Administrator</ Administrator

5. tlcya

tlcya <b><span style="color:#007C00;">WS Administrator</ Administrator

6. 4Jacy

4Jacy New Member

What a Drama Queen! This is getting old!

7. Hopeful One

Hopeful One Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who

"Exhaustion".... riiiight.

8. LunaticFringe

LunaticFringe I know you're out there...

You're damn skippin it is!

9. believe09

believe09 New Member

Yawn.... ;)

10. Elphaba

Elphaba Defying Gravity...

Okay, where's Michael... you can't have a Lindsay moment without SuperDysfunctionalDad swooping in and giving his insight to tabloid rags and sites. It goes hand-in-hand... she cuts a proverbial fart and he starts smelling up the airwaves with his rotten-eggness.

11. waltzingmatilda

waltzingmatilda Verified Insider-Roy Moore

To heck w/ Michael, somebody call papa Spears!

Dina put in her :twocents: at link.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ramedics-called-aides-fail-rouse-actress.html

In fairness to LL, shooting schedules can be exhausting. Mr wm works in the film biz and the schedules are grueling. I don't know where he finds the stamina, quite frankly.

I hope that LL gets her act together because this constant drama is getting old. Her dad said awhile back she is on prescription drugs and that's why her timing was off on SNL. I wonder what has been prescribed?

On a positive note, I think she looks beautiful as Elizabeth Taylor. Same pert nose and little double chin. (which ET hated for RB to tease her about in an old interview I saw).

I'll watch the movie because I am really pulling for LL to become a respectable actress again.:please: And I have a soft spot for her because of her screwed up parents. I know....:banghead:

wm

12. dog.gone.cute

dog.gone.cute Kyron Horman - Missing Since 6-4-10

:rocker::rocker: :floorlaugh: I totally agree, 4Jacy !

Every time I turn on the news on the tube or the net, there is some sort of "drama" about LL ...

I thought her 15 minutes were up ?

:floorlaugh:

13. mysterygirl

mysterygirl A Nancy Drew Wannabe

This girl is an overdose waiting to happen.

I had hope that she would pull it together but no one gets in that many car accidents.......and "couldn't wake her up" does not sound good to me. She had probably taken something.

14. DEPUTYDAWG

DEPUTYDAWG Active Member

I heard a radio show state that she was out partying over the weekend (or Monday night), she was at the party until at least 1am.

Umm, this is just after being "exhausted" from her grueling work. I would think the party attendance would be optional, that she wasn't required to be there if she was sooooo tired? :what:

15. seattlechiquita

seattlechiquita New Member

Options are quite simple for her. Either she surrenders and takes help for real, or she dies like a dozen alcoholics die every day- OD'ing just like Amy Winehouse, Corey Haim, etc. And I personally will not feel one iota bad for her.

16. DollyPardonMe

DollyPardonMe New Member

Lindsay who?

17. JenniferTx

JenniferTx www.tristatrace.wordpress .com

Lindsay should be crowned the queen of drama! I'm about sick of hearing about her already.

18. BetteDavisEyes

BetteDavisEyes "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy

I've posted this previously on the LiLo threads, so please forgive me for repeating myself :) When I saw the remake of my favorite childhood (1962) movie, "The Parent Trap", I was wowed by Lindsay Lohan's spunky dual-role performance. As a child actress, Lohan showed maturity beyond her years and was obviously a very talented youngster. I had high hopes that Lindsay would have a stellar career beyond the childhood and teen roles that made her famous (or infamous).

Every time that I watch the new "The Parent Trap", I'm reminded of what could have been and what Lindsay has become: A disaster waiting to happen. I'm afraid that Ms. Lohan will suffer the same fate as another gifted young actor, Brad Renfro ("The Client"), who eventually died of a drug overdose. Sadly, Lindsay Lohan is headed down a slippery slope. :moo: