Link to ACR's Ramsey's Charity Scam

Discussion in 'JonBenet Ramsey' started by Show Me, Oct 23, 2004.

1. Show Me

Show Me New Member

http://www.acandyrose.com/jonbenet-foundations.htm

ACR has done an outstanding job documenting the JonBenet Ramsey Children's Foundation scam.

If you are like me and bought the paperback book, ALL PROFITS were to go to the charity...the charity received none of the profits. It went private and POOF! when John was running for office ALL the money in the charity became 'his'. Down to the last cent.

Read it and weep.

2. Loading...

3. Show Me

Show Me New Member

Where Ramsey supporters fear to tread.

No way they can justify the scam.

4. TLynn

TLynn New Member

I just want to say what a fabulous website A CANDY ROSE has...absolutely fabulous. I appreciate the time and effort that went into that site!

I remember seeing the handwriting on the tax return ('97? - not when the secretary or friend of the Ramseys typed it - which I beleive was the first, maybe even the second year) of the foundation. The handwriting was identical to the ransom note. I even emailed Smoking Gun (because the signature was blacked out) to ask who signed the return. They responded saying they got the document with the blacked out signature.

5. Show Me

Show Me New Member

ACR has an awesome website...without a doubt one of the best.

She has superb documentation of the false phone numbers, websites, etc associated with the fraudulant charity.

John and Patsy can beat anyone's scam, including Jim and Tammy Bakker's olf scam.

No wonder people call them the Scamseys.

6. Tricia

Tricia Owner Websleuths.com Staff Member Administrator

ACR is an amazing person. Anything Ramsey you need it's right there for you at her site.

Scam indeed. Yet, like the murder of their daughter, nobody seems to do anything about it now.

7. TressaRing28

TressaRing28 Former Member

Happy to see you taking an interest in this forum Tricia,Most especially after months of very abusive posts.