PARENTS KILLED AMBER ALERT ISSUED FOR 13-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER
---
POLICE NEED PUBLIC'S HELP IN FINDING MISSING AND PREGNANT KIERRA COLES

Lippman says Cindy & George may sue John Bradley re 84 searches

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by MrsThreadgoode, Jul 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrsThreadgoode

MrsThreadgoode Member

2. Lovejac

Lovejac Well-Known Member

Good grief!! GMAB!

These people are unbelievable.

Cindy should be thankful that she wasn't charged with perjury. Does she honestly think that John Bradley lied about how many searches on purpose?!

3. TexasLori

TexasLori Member

You know, I don't know why anything they do or say surprises me, but it does. Every darn time.

4. MsFacetious

MsFacetious What a Kerfuffle...

Seriously?

THIS is what they are worried about? Computer searches?

Rape

Incest

Molestation

Verbal abuse

Leaving the pool ladder up which killed her beloved granddaughter

Covering up an accidental death

Disposing of the beloved granddaughter in a swamp

And they are suing over someone who said something was searched too many times on a computer?

I do not understand. I got nothin'.

5. DesSands

DesSands Author I'd die for you & White Satin

The things they do no longer surprise me, IMO they are <modsnip> and should be Thanking God their daughter got lucky and walked. Cindy wasn't charged with perjury, but I really wish the SA would rethink that.
    If the shoe were on the other foot, it would be a whole other ball game. :maddening:

6. dog.gone.cute

dog.gone.cute Kyron Horman - Missing Since 6-4-10

:sick:

It is "appalling" to continue to watch Cindy and George portray themselves as "VICTIMS" ... they are NOT victims !

They are really just as "guilty" as their daughter and just as "criminally" RESPONSIBLE ... but they were NEVER "charged" -- like they should have been with obstructing justice, CA "lying" on the witness stand - "perjury", tampering with the car/crime scene, etc.

And it is BECAUSE OF their continuous "I AM A VICTIM" role that they have NOT been charged !

The Anthony's HAD their chance to ensure Justice for Caylee ... they chose NOT to ! They should be "hanging their heads in shame" ... but NO ... they continue to play the "victim role" ...

I will NEVER EVER WILL FORGET that "smirk" on Cindy's face when the NG verdict was read ...

ABSOLUTE SICKENING !

I will NEVER buy or read a "book" by Cindy and George ... I have had it with their "lies" !

MOO MOO MOO ...

:maddening::sick::maddening::sick::maddening:

7. DesSands

DesSands Author I'd die for you & White Satin

I do, they were in on it before trial started. Their own attorney stated that they were called into Baez's office 6 weeks before and were told what was going to be said. If anyone contributes to their sorry a#$ charity, they have to be crazy. It's all a bunch of people chasing money now. Reminds me of a movie, Around the World in 80 days. The A's are really very toxic, thus a daughter who became the same. :banghead:

8. annalia

annalia New Member

For what purpose, their daughter was acquitted? Also, the mistake was unintentional, how can anyone sue an unintentional mistake?

They should be suing Casey. And Cindy perjured herself, she lied to keep her daughter off of death row so where is the logic in suing someone else?

They really will remain in denial forever and why they lose support.

9. Steft50

Steft50 Active Member

One would think they would feel that they have seen enough of the inside of a courtroom to last them a lifetime.

10. Nana46

Nana46 Runs with Scissors

Oh. my. word.
    There just are no words. Will this never end?:banghead:

11. Never4GetCaylee

Never4GetCaylee New Member

Suing him for what???? I don't even understand what the basis of the suit would be? It didn't have anything to do with them...Especially since CINDY never searched for chloroform. WTH????

I seriously hope that Gentiva or one of their managers sues Cindy. She could have gotten them in ALOT of trouble lying about those time sheets like she did. She is just sickening. Maybe the state will reconsider those perjury charges now. :maddening:

12. DViola

DViola New Member

Totally Agree!!!! She should be thankful that nobody is suing her. How dare she even think about suing anyone when their family is so corrupt!!!:maddening:

13. JBean

JBean Retired WS Administrator

Once the merits of the case are vetted, I don't think it will materialize.
    I would be surprised if there is any legal basis for it, unless there is more to it than in the very short little snippet.
    ETA: From what we know, was there anything improper done by Bradley?

14. JBean

If there is any name calling on this thread please take a moment to edit.

15. DAWN TREADER

DAWN TREADER New Member

George and Cindy Anthony deserve each other.

16. charok

charok Member

unfreaking real...i hope her job can nip this in bud...( the lying, the time sheets) sure wish state could do something w/ perjury charges on her...just as i think it cant get worse, or outrages, im yet again proved wrong

17. azwriter

azwriter Sister Mary Wanna

If that's the case, shouldn't George be suing Baez for saying in opening statement that he molested his daughter Casey?

And Cindy can sue Jessie for saying she treated Casey badly and sue Casey's former friend Amy for repeating under oath that Casey said Cindy was crazy.

And George can also sue River Cruz for saying they had an affair. And then he can line up a law suit against Toni for helping Casey break into the shed to get the gasoline cans.

And Cindy can sue everyone who stood in front of her house shouting her daughter was a killer.

This could go on forever. and ever.

18. Nana46

Nana46 Runs with Scissors

Did I just read in the news thread that GA and CA may be taking a trip? Good Lord there is no end to this madness.

19. Caligram

Caligram New Member

:goodpost:

20. JBean

Guys, the topic in this thread is this potential lawsuit.
    CA and GA are not charged with any crimes, especially not the murder of or any criminal responsibility for Caylee's death.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.