Lisa Irwin Disappearance - Thoughts and Theories ONLY!

Discussion in 'Lisa Irwin' started by tlcya, Oct 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wise Old Owl

Wise Old Owl Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL

Polly Klaas was taken out a window of her home during a girls sleep-over. Right underneath everyone's noses. So, it does happen.

I'm just not getting the feeling of stanger abudction in this at all tho.

Thankx for the vehicle info lauriej - so dad has a work vehicle and mom has a car.

2. stilettos

stilettos Former Member

OK...I do not want to think this at all...I do not know that this happened...but...Dad's first night shift?? Mom gets a little party happy with neighborhood fellows?? Something goes down...now what?

3. SilkySifaka

SilkySifaka Active Member

but the neighbor came over that night..she probably saw the baby, sleeping or not..don't most parents open the door to show off a little one to a guest?

4. frankie069

frankie069 New Member

I think I watch too many crime shows.. they should have taken those cars/vans in and went over them with a fine toothed comb. Dont they usually take them to a police impound and forensically go over them. God, can you tell what shows I watch on TV.

5. tlcya

tlcya Old and Tired Websleuth

Hi passionflower :) Good to see you. you are correct we only have parents timeline to go on. If it is helpful, Baby Lisa was last seen on the Sunday, 1-2 days prior to her disappearance, at a birthday party for her sibling. She was seen and photographed by the extended family.

6. SilkySifaka

SilkySifaka Active Member

LE said it wasn't anything scandalous iirc. so doesn't sound like a party with the neighborhood fellows

7. anothersheart71

anothersheart71 New Member

I keep thinking about how close to the airport (MCI) they live....the fact that you do not need ID for a child when traveling with a child....Baby Lisa could have been anywhere by the time they called 911....wonder if LE or FBI have reviewed cameras/footage at the airport....and now I am wondering WHY ID is not needed....this should be a duh point for security...jmo

8. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

I don't believe the phone call has been confirmed by LE. It was mentioned by Fox.

9. frankie069

frankie069 New Member

I do remember Polly Klaas very well, but that is not the norm. 9 times out of 10 it is a parent that harms their child when the child goes missing like this. Like this I mean gone from the inside of the home.

I am with you on not getting that feeling here though. I just dont like the thought that the last thing little Lisa might have seen was the face of an angry parent that is supposed to take care of her not hurt her..

10. passionflower

passionflower Just 1 tip to find a killer

in Trenton Duckett case mom had 2 friends over and watched a movie, but they NEVER saw baby!

11. w1df10wr

w1df10wr New Member

Thanks to Pensfan posting about an dextromethorphan cough syrup overdose topic [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7216648&postcount=415"]Link [/ame], post #415, pg 17 of The surveillance video thread.

Did someone give Lisa too much medicine, was it adult or older kids not baby version? I'm considering it may have been an accident.

12. luckyme

luckyme New Member

The buying of the wine turned out to be nothing. It wasnt a stranger. The police cleared it.

13. Veritas

Veritas New Member

I'm curious how LE works. If there is a contingent working on the premise that one or both of Baby Lisa's parents harmed her, is there ALSO a 'team' going full force after other possibilities, like stranger abduction?
    I thought about this (abduction) when I was out at lunch and saw a rather peculiar couple dining with a beautiful baby that resembled Lisa. It made me continue to wonder: WHAT IF she was stolen for money? Would LE be continuing to search if they are focused on the parents?

14. luckyme

luckyme New Member

I agree, but i think of jessica lunsforsd and elizabeth smart too. They all were taken while people were sleeping in house. so i guess it could of really happened. moo

15. jenbo1

jenbo1 New Member

I rarely post, but have been following the Lisa Irwin threads all week. I don't think that this mother could kill her baby. I think she cheated on her husband/S.O. (I don't think they are married) and he found out about it and was going to leave. I think that she cooked up this entire plan so they would be brought closer together. I think Lisa is somewhere safe-with family or friends-and at some point, she will be found. I don't know. Maybe it is just wishful thinking on my part. I hate to think that anyone could actually hurt that sweet baby!

16. mysticrose

mysticrose The key to change... is to let go of fear

Does someone have a link about the bday party the day before ? TIA

17. frankie069

frankie069 New Member

If it were an accident it has now turned into manslaughter and think of all the charges for leading all the police on a wild goose chase. If that is what happened, she better step forward. Like yesterday..

18. passionflower

passionflower Just 1 tip to find a killer

on JVM show right now.

19. Cappuccino

Cappuccino Well-Known Member

There's no evidence that she cheated on her husband. The guy in the grocery store turned out to be nothing out of the ordinary, most likely a member of her family.

20. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

I think it has gone too far for that...I mean LE is demolishing houses looking for clues...

I do believe LE is looking at all possibilities...I don't think they "decide" on a theory and then try to prove it, at least not very often. I think that is truly the exception when that happens. JMO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.