Lisa Irwin Disappearance - Thoughts and Theories ONLY!

Discussion in 'Lisa Irwin' started by tlcya, Oct 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cali_mommy

cali_mommy New Member

I am new to this thread,so I have no theory yet. But I have a gut feeling that she is alive. I am no psychic nor do I claim to be,so take it for what it's worth.

2. Paige SC

Paige SC New Member

I am so sorry for your loss. I agree with you 100%. I try to be mindful and respectful of everyone's POV but when it comes to "it was probably an accident, the parents panicked and tried to conceal it" - Its very hard to keep quiet. VERY. Concealing an accident of your own child's death isn't a normal human reaction. It just doesn't happen.

3. MissJames

MissJames a yellowflutterby changed my life : )

I want to be respectful also,and I'm not really trying to change a POV ,rather make it more real,I guess. Bring it home . Go beneath the surface of what actually happens when your child dies suddenly. Honestly,your body is not your own when that happens. There are physical reactions to the shock and grief that you can't control.

IMO Casey Anthony was a sociopath and Caylee was just an object.She had very little reaction to Caylee's death.

4. grandmaj

grandmaj Former Member

Guys...... I know a forum is a little difficult to get used to. But in the long run it is better to maintain different threads for different subjects. It stops the repeated requests for links over and over and over because links to the news are in one place. It allows you to discuss the subjects you are interested in. And for an example today after the numerous general threads no one could find the maps.

So, please give it a try. Please understand once a case has the number of posters that this case has had that subjects are important for future searches for information. And let's go with the flow. It is in the interest of keeping like information together and like discussion together that makes it easier in the long run. Believe me if this case continues you will be looking for information and a certain word search will be easier with a forum than general threads.

Now having said that, I just moved 72 posts. Moderators are only going to do that for a short while because being on topic is part of the rules.

This is not a general discussion thread. As long as you stick to theories and frustrations in this thread you will be OK. We do not sponsor general discussion threads once a forum opens. Sooooooo first warning. Let's open new threads when news hits. If it doesn't fit in another thread open a new one.

Thanks.

5. MissJames

MissJames a yellowflutterby changed my life : )

Actually you posted that on this thread and I answered ,LOL.

We are all having thread overload in this case.

6. neesaki

neesaki Well-Known Member

My apologies, and yes, I do feel like a total idiot. I thought I had posted this similar comment on another Lisa thread, but now I see I posted it twice on the same thread. I must be really losing it...:crazy:

7. lag28wa

lag28wa New Member

I totally agree with you, I know what I would be doing if I found my baby in his crib and appearing not to breathe.

Sometimes I wonder though that if people who do try to coverup accidents have something wrong upstairs. Obviously not thinking rationally. And maybe they never shared that close of a bond with the child in question. Or maybe the accident was due to some form of negligence, which is a conscious decision, so almost subconsciously intentional.

I very sorry for your family's loss and thank you for spreading the word about what happened, hopefully another family is able to prevent it from happening to them:heart:

8. neesaki

I know, I realized it shortly after, I got rather confused when the Lisa threads changed. I do feel rather sillly, and thanks for being so sweet about it. Truly, I'm not usually that vocal :blushing:

9. JBean

JBean Retired WS Administrator

well we could go back to having one thread, but ???

Another way to look at it is you can post about things that are of interest to you and not bother with the topics that you may not feel like discussing.

Usually new developments get a new thread and so you can see what is happening much more quickly than if it becomes buried in a thread about everything.

Give it a chance, I think you will come to appreciate a whole forum where info can be bumped,revisited, and even organized for retrieval as opposed to locked threads with loads of good information that cannot be resurrected within a single thread.

10. neesaki

Seems we're pretty much on the same page, wholeheartedly agree .

11. neesaki

It is harder to follow, as you probably see, I got kind of messed up, lol. But I understand as I realize the general threads get so, so long. And thanks for all your hard work.:)

12. Dum-Dum Sucker

Dum-Dum Sucker Well-Known Member

:confused: :crazy: I could have sworn when I left this thread that we were waiting for the new family spokesperson to give a statement.

I don't see a new thread for this statement.

Did the spokesperson fizzle?

tia

13. Colt46

Colt46 New Member

I wondered the same thing. JI was driving a company truck with a logo on the door. There must have been at least 1 family car at DB's disposal.

I agree about the boys - if anything untoward happened in the house that might, there were witnesses. Undoubtedly, they were questioned by the police. If they gave any hint of the parent's involvement in Lisa's death, I'm sure they would have been put in child protective custody.

So far, nothing seems to point to the parent's involovement. It could actually be a bona fide case of kidnapping....but why am I not 100% convinced?

14. grandmaj

grandmaj Former Member

Here you go it has it's own thread. :)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151200&page=10

15. egs

egs New Member

I agree with you wholeheartedly and you put into words perfectly what I have been thinking all along. Thank you!

16. RJA00

RJA00 Bring HaLeigh Home !!!

Hi

what I do ... Is click on my user name then statics and then you can click on a link that takes you to all of your post you have made.

17. Jennerbear

Jennerbear Member

This is a little strange - but I'm posting it anyway. Last Monday night - Oct. 3 - I had a dream that I had a blonde (short) hair, blue eyed baby. I wondered how I got her since I have dark haired babies with muppet hair.

In the dream, the baby was sitting on my lap whilst I was driving down the street. The baby was about 10 months old. Then, we were at a yard sale on some random corner - and I couldn't find my baby. Some hispanic workers were building a red brick fence right behind me. One of them pointed out that my baby was on the ground under the table. I looked down and sure enough my baby was on the ground, but dried and shrunk some. I nursed the baby and it was restored to health. I got in my car and drove away, I pulled down the visor to look at my baby in the mirror, but the baby's face had changed. It now had the face of a man that looked like a young Keifer Sutherland (but with a normal/slender nose - not to be mean but... yeah) with a beard. The shock made me crash and the baby was gone again. I found parts of the car and stroller all around and up in a tree, but the baby was gone.

I woke up Tuesday and shared this bizarre dream with my family. Then, Wednesday I saw something about Lisa (possibly MSN) - and I told my family, "That's the baby from my dream!!!!" I'm telling you she looks IDENTICAL to the dream baby. It was very bizarre. I have no idea why I'm posting this, because it probably is nothing... but it was driving me crazy.

I've had some dreams come true before... I look at them as a gift from God... but it isn't something I could ever control. Anyway, just throwing that out there.

18. iluvmua

iluvmua Well-Known Member

19. tink92

tink92 New Member

EXACTLY! Iam stumped that so many here think this could be an "accident gone wrong"
    Did we learn nothing from the casey anthony trial?

According to Dr G 100% of the time after an accident a parent will call 911.
    No way has mom overdosed her baby on meds then just disposed of her body like trash...no way!!

There has been lots of cases of children abducted from there beds...This is what Iam leaning towards here. It is very very possible that this is what happened. Because it DOES happen...right under the noses of people who were sleeping in the same ROOM in some cases!!

And who said upthread that paedos prefer boys??? i have never heard that!

20. greenpalm

greenpalm I don't say much unless I've really thought it thr

I've been traveling by air with three children for 11 years. All my kids have their own frequent flyer accounts. After I flew with my oldest at 9 months, I swore I'd never do a lap baby again. We've bought tickets for them, rather than going lap-child, even when they were young enough to save the money. They definitely ask the child's name. They write it in the flight manifesto. They also put a big neon sticker on my boarding pass saying "infant" and they add the child's name there.

When we go through security now, the TSA officers look at the boarding passes, and then they look at the five of us. They say, "who is Bobby" and they look at the kids to see if they'll answer for themselves. They have never asked for ID from the kids unless its international. But you wouldn't expect an infant to answer.

My 11 YO flew alone for the first time last summer. in that case he had to have photo ID, even for a domestic flight. We have traveled internationally so, he used his passport.

I don't think it would be that difficult to get on a plane with an infant w/o ID. with the Amber alert issued though, I'll see what I can find about airports & amber alerts. I bet they get the notice. I'd wonder too, since I live in Texas, surely Border patrol gets those Amber Alerts too? They must, right? I hope so!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.