Lisa Irwin missing 3 months now - Poll

what happened to 10 month Lisa Irwin?

• someone in the house knows what happened

Votes: 154 65.8%
  • family/ friend/ neighbor knows what happened

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • a stranger knows what happened

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • I don't have an opinion on who knows what.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • Not enough verified evidence to determine what happened

Votes: 24 10.3%
  • Chances are, someone in the family knows, but will withold judgement at this time

Votes: 20 8.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually got the records from the National Weather Service through a friend and posted it here so you don't have to guess. Just find my old post.

Sorry not important enough for me now to look it up again but if it's important to you feel free to do so. It's accurate within a degree.

...guess it was important enough to respond to..thanks. I also looked it up. No need to hunt down your post. We'll go with the 45 degrees that Joe t. said.

There is one thing I never mentioned but it is bugging me. That is Samantha B. She didn't call her husband till much later. I would think he would have been the very first person. In fact, I would have called him while Jeremy was there asking about Lisa.

Can't recall when but she didn't call him till 7:00 or 8:00am. To me that is not the way a normal person would behave. After all, he had just moved out that afternoon...which poses a whole new set of questions.

She called at 5:59 a.m.

Maybe police were interrogating her and she couldn't call before then? I would hope that police were very very busy talking to her. Maybe he had been mentioned as a potential suspect and police were setting stuff up and asked her to hold off on contacting him until they had monitoring stuff in place. We don't know. But it was before 7 or 8. And this is a couple that is divorcing and we don't know for sure why.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15953146/neighbor-says

...guess it was important enough to respond to..thanks. I also looked it up. No need to hunt down your post. We'll go with the 45 degrees that Joe t. said.

You can go with what Joe T said :) I'll go with the National Weather Service.

I actually got the records from the National Weather Service through a friend and posted it here so you don't have to guess. Just find my old post.

Sorry not important enough for me now to look it up again but if it's important to you feel free to do so. It's accurate within a degree.

I got this off the Internet, going to assume it is correct:

http://www.blubrry.com/kcweather/1170664/tuesday-october-4-2011-kansas-city-weather-forecast/
Tuesday October 4, 2011 – Kansas City Weather Forecast

"A bit warmer, but still beautiful Tuesday – Sunny. High: 85 Tuesday night – Clear. Low: 56 Wednesday – Sunny. High: 83 Thursday – Mostly sunny. High: 80 Friday – Mostly sunny. High: 78 Saturday – Partly cloudy. High: 78 Sunday – Partly to mostly cloudy. High: 76 "

Yeah, it was appr 55 degrees by early morning. Joe T is exaggerating. I knew we would get the real temperature sooner or later.

Do we know when was the last time someone other than DB or JI saw Lisa? Someone in another thread hypothesized that maybe whatever happened to Lisa happened earlier in the day or perhaps on a previous day.

Do we know when was the last time someone other than DB or JI saw Lisa? Someone in another thread hypothesized that maybe whatever happened to Lisa happened earlier in the day or perhaps on a previous day.
S. Brando, her little girl, and Jeremy.

Yeah, it was appr 55 degrees by early morning. Joe T is exaggerating. I knew we would get the real temperature sooner or later.

Just for you found my old post....the low on Oct. 4, which would be around dawn, was 52 degrees.

S. Brando, her little girl, and Jeremy.

And DB and JI's two sons and one would presume that Phil Netz saw her while picking up or dropping off DB but that's not a given.

If the two boys didn't see their sister that night how did that not come out?

And DB and JI's two sons and one would presume that Phil Netz saw her while picking up or dropping off DB but that's not a given.

If the two boys didn't see their sister that night how did that not come out?

Let me rephrase, these are the individuals documented (news and timeline reports), to have seen LB that afternoon. I would have to assume the boys saw her that night as well - sort of a given.

Did PN say he saw Lisa that day?

Just for you found my old post....the low on Oct. 4, which would be around dawn, was 52 degrees.

Interesting - see how reports can differ! Do you have the link? Here's one from The Farmer's Almanac:

http://www.almanac.com/weather/history/MO/Kansas City/2011-10-04

Temperature
Minimum Temperature
55.0 °F

Mean Temperature
70.9 °F

Maximum Temperature
87.1 °F

Edited to add - here's the third, could this be the weather Tac was talking about?

Temperature
Minimum Temperature
46.9 °F

Mean Temperature
63.9 °F

Maximum Temperature
82.0 °F

Interesting - see how reports can differ! Do you have the link? Here's one from The Farmer's Almanac:

http://www.almanac.com/weather/history/MO/Kansas City/2011-10-04

Temperature
Minimum Temperature
55.0 °F

Mean Temperature
70.9 °F

Maximum Temperature
87.1 °F

Edited to add - here's the third, could this be the weather Tac was talking about?

Temperature
Minimum Temperature
46.9 °F

Mean Temperature
63.9 °F

Maximum Temperature
82.0 °F

If you find my original post on this...I talked about the temperature at the Lister home and said it would be within a degree or two.

Your link is for the Downtown Airport, not the Lister home.

Of course, it wasn't 87 that day so maybe the Almanac isn't giving info on a specific day but mean/median etc?

The Downtown Airport is south of the Lister location. Lister location would be a degree to two degrees cooler.

Since the NWS doesn't have a temperature location on Lister, you'd have to take the temperatures at Downtown Airport and KCI and compare those and come up with the difference based on known weather history. That's what my friend did to come up with 52 :) Like I said, it's all outlined in my original post.

KC is a big area. You can see 10-degree temperature differences in the immediate area. To get from Bonner Springs to Blue Springs is an hour drive. There can be inches of snow at KCI and a dusting where I live or vice versa.

A hail storm hit the other night. We were at dinner five minutes from our home. My car got hail damage. Hubby's SUV at restaurant didn't. That's cause hail was bigger at our home than restaurant even though literally a mile or two away.

So I found my original post:

The high temperature on Oct. 3 was 81 degrees. (fact) The low on Oct. 4th was 52 degrees (fact) so that would have been just before dawn.

Stands to reason it was certainly in the 60s by 10:30 p.m. Oct. 3. Hope this helps.

These temperatures were those recorded at KCI. North Lister is south and so typically would be a temperature or two warmer.
-----
So guess the low temperatures on Lister was 53 or 54 not 52. And if 55 at Downtown airport makes sense. It's between those two temperatures.

There are more than one temperature location for the NWS in KC.

..and if a lawyer was banking on the baby sightings, he should have been truthful. He never checked and he is spreading lies, by suggesting there were THREE independent sightings.

...Lawyers should be held accountable for the information they spread to the public. I have had my fill with that when Baez went viral and labeled George A a pedophile who raped his daughter. When is this going to stop? Who can throw rocks at these lawyers. Why can't they be held to a standard.

..There is a child missing and this lawyer is pandering to the public to help get the uncooperative parents off the hook. These babies don't stand a chance with lawyers like these.

So I found my original post:

The high temperature on Oct. 3 was 81 degrees. (fact) The low on Oct. 4th was 52 degrees (fact) so that would have been just before dawn.

Stands to reason it was certainly in the 60s by 10:30 p.m. Oct. 3. Hope this helps.

These temperatures were those recorded at KCI. North Lister is south and so typically would be a temperature or two warmer.
-----
So guess the low temperatures on Lister was 53 or 54 not 52. And if 55 at Downtown airport makes sense. It's between those two temperatures.

There are more than one temperature location for the NWS in KC.

I could have sworn Indamiddle stated early on the temperature that early morning would have been around 46 - maybe she was factoring in wind chill?

I guess we've yet to see "facts" on this subject since the weather in the exact spot on Lister where Lisa was abducted, was not taken that night.

The baby should have had clothes on, either way, IMO.

I could have sworn Indamiddle stated early on the temperature that early morning would have been around 46 - maybe she was factoring in wind chill?

I guess we've yet to see "facts" on this subject since the weather in the exact spot on Lister where Lisa was abducted, was not taken that night.

The baby should have had clothes on, either way, IMO.

No, that was the previous night.

TTac: there were "scorched" baby clothes in that fire" -- did I miss this news as well -- not remembering baby clothes

I'm glad you brought up the baby clothes. We know LE took an outfit from the search warrant. It has been said on here that it is NOT the outfit BL was reported missing in. But that has been sitting in my craw all day. . . .it's NOT a fact. The outfit is what DB reported BL was wearing. We don't have any idea if that's true. . .just like I bet Ayla wasn't wearing those green PJs and Sky wasn't wearing striped pants and a grey hooded sweatshirt. KWIM? Me thinks there is a reason that LE took that outfit! :waitasec:

Sure is Hambirg, and if they weren't the same clothes, DB would tell us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie