Lisa Marie Presley Dies At 54 After Cardiac Arrest

arielilane

Justice for Liz Barraza
Reaction score
Website
www.whokilledlizbarraza.com
Lisa Marie Presley was hospitalized Thursday after suffering cardiac arrest at her home in Calabasas, Calif., just two days after she attended the Golden Globes with her mother Priscilla Presley and the “Elvis” movie team.

Paramedics performed CPR on Presley at her home and were able to regain her pulse before rushing her to a hospital, according to TMZ, which first reported the news. The Los Angeles County Sheriffs Department confirmed to Variety that officers responded to an incident involving a woman in her 50s being down in the 5900 block of Normandy Drive in the city of Calabasas. She was then transported to a local hospital for further care.

My goodness! IMHO It seems like quite a few people have been having cardiac arrest. I'm just saying. I am sensitive about heart issues. I had open heart surgery two years ago this Jan 19th. Hope all is well.

My goodness! IMHO It seems like quite a few people have been having cardiac arrest. I'm just saying. I am sensitive about heart issues. I had open heart surgery two years ago this Jan 19th. Hope all is well.
I agree. My husband had open heart surgery when he was younger. It’s quite concerning. And I’m not one who is prone to this kind of anxiety

The length of time that she was without a pulse is the single most important factor determining her survival. As someone who has done CPR in a clinical setting more times than I can even count, this doesn't bode well. May she make a full recovery.

LOS ANGELES — Lisa Marie Presley, the only child of rock icon Elvis Presley, was rushed from her home to the hospital Thursday, her mother said.

"She is now receiving the best care," Priscilla Presley wrote on social media. "Please keep her and our family in your prayers. We feel the prayers from around the world, and ask for privacy during this time."

Deputies and Los Angeles County Fire Department personnel went to a home in Calabasas late Thursday morning after receiving a call about a woman not breathing, officials said...

Lisa Marie Presley is in the Intensive Care Unit, on life support with a temporary pacemaker after suffering cardiac arrest ... sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ.

Our sources say Lisa Marie is in an induced coma and in critical condition.”

I really hope and pray Lisa Marie survives. Her Mum and three daughters must be so worried.

Lisa Marie Presley is in the Intensive Care Unit, on life support with a temporary pacemaker after suffering cardiac arrest ... sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ.

Our sources say Lisa Marie is in an induced coma and in critical condition.”

I really hope and pray Lisa Marie survives. Her Mum and three daughters must be so worried.

Hope she recovers. The article said she had been complaining of stomach pains in the late morning. Isn't that often a sign?

She has not looked well lately, esp. in the photos at the Golden Globes.

A lot of tragedies in her life !
Hoping she will pull through.
54 is too young to go.
:(

Hope she recovers. The article said she had been complaining of stomach pains in the late morning. Isn't that often a sign?

It's definitely a common sign of a heart attack, but keep in mind that not all instances of cardiac arrest are caused by a heart attack.

A lot of people believe that "heart attack" and "heart failure" are synonyms for "bad thing that happens to the heart", but they're actually names for specific medical conditions - completely different medical conditions, at that. It sounds from the little we’ve been told that Lisa Marie suffered a heart attack, but there are half a dozen other less common possibilities - and who knows if we're getting the whole story. (And who is going to call 911 over a stomach ache?)

Lisa Marie Presley, singer-songwriter and daughter of Elvis and Priscilla Presley, has died. She was 54.

"It is with a heavy heart that I must share the devastating news that my beautiful daughter Lisa Marie has left us," Priscilla confirmed in a statement to PEOPLE Thursday evening.

"She was the most passionate strong and loving woman I have ever known. We ask for privacy as we try to deal with this profound loss. Thank you for the love and prayers. At this time there will be no further comment."...

I'm a bit older (well, ok, I am 66), we had Elvis records, and Elvis Christmas albums/cassette tapes/CDs, watched his music specials on TV. This is so horribly sad, Lisa also had a beautiful singing voice like her Dad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth
Back