Lisa Stebic-Plainfield, IL mother of 2 Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Larry King has Craigs father on the phone. Larry asked his father what he thought of Lisa. His response was "I LIKED lisa she was a nice lady.

It may mean nothing really that he is refering to her in the past tense but it bugs me.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070523/ap_on_re_us/missing_woman;_ylt=Are_T4guElbIHO3KeDRYLGtvzwcF Just about everyone here has a theory about Stebic, who vanished on the evening of April 30. Her credit cards and cell phone have not been used since.

Authorities have searched the couple's home and vehicles, but a judge sealed the contents of the warrant.

"She wouldn't have just left," said Kimberly Young, Stebic's boss and friend, who saw Stebic the day she disappeared. "She did not leave that house of her own free will."

In the last three weeks, Stebic's family has offered a $20,000 reward, posted clips on the video-sharing Web site YouTube, created a Web site (http://www.findlisastebic.com ) and appeared on national news shows.

Larry King has Craigs father on the phone. Larry asked his father what he thought of Lisa. His response was "I LIKED lisa she was a nice lady.

It may mean nothing really that he is refering to her in the past tense but it bugs me.

Larry King also point blank asked Mark greenberg if he felt that craig was behind what ever happened to Lisa. He did not give a firm yes or no answer. He said basically that the family is trusting the plainfield PD to explore all possibilities.

In regards to the www.exercisefriends.com personal ad for her looking for exercise partners, do you think it's possible that Craig was responsible for that to make it look like she was involved with a stranger? He could have llsted that without her knowledge to give another possibility of disappearance since he said she may have taken off with an exercise buddy. I don't know of any woman who will put her full name on there like that with all of that information for anyone to see, especially someone who cared about her children as much as she did. Just a thought...

I find it fishy but if Craig is behind it the chance of a woman having something to do with it are slim. There would have to be some kind of contact from that person to Lisa such as e-mail or phone calls, etc.

I know this can't be her, but out of curiousity...I checked out how long it would take for Craig to drive to Chicago. 48 minutes~ Maybe he would expect them to look in the woods being he was a hunter and if they found her in the city...it would tie into his story of her being picked up by someone else. Just a thought.

Chicago: Human Remains Found In Box On NWSide

I think he snapped. I think after the kids went to the store she told him she was having him evicted. He saw things wern't going as he wanted. I really think they need to dig up his garden, and check under the house. I think she's really close to home.

After reading that interview, I am not finding anything new in it. I did find it strange Craig's father doesn't own a tv and gossip is the only way he is getting news on his daughter-in-law's case. Very strange, but it might give us a bit of insight as to Craig and how he was raised.

I think he snapped. I think after the kids went to the store she told him she was having him evicted. He saw things wern't going as he wanted. I really think they need to dig up his garden, and check under the house. I think she's really close to home.
My thoughts exactly. Ever since someone in the area mentioned he has been acting normal by doing landscaping and gardening my radar went up. I think they definitely need to check the places he's been digging at.

After reading that interview, I am not finding anything new in it. I did find it strange Craig's father doesn't own a tv and gossip is the only way he is getting news on his daughter-in-law's case. Very strange, but it might give us a bit of insight as to Craig and how he was raised.

I saw it live and my impression of his father was that he talked as if he were uneducated. Really there were only a few slight things that I picked up on...

1. as I mentioned before Joe stebic refered to lisa in the Past tense. It could mean nothing, but it could also be an unintentional slip.

2. when LK asked "Mark do you suspect Craig?" Joe stebic answered "YES" meaning that Mark does suspect craig. B4 Mark could even begin to answer.

If Joe Stebic thought he was helping his son by being on LKL, IMO he was mistaken.

I thought that was weird too. Wouldn't be the first time a dad helped his son in trouble. (cough-Perry March-cough) I don't think that's the case here though. Just weird how he talked about her....

I know this can't be her, but out of curiousity...I checked out how long it would take for Craig to drive to Chicago. 48 minutes~ Maybe he would expect them to look in the woods being he was a hunter and if they found her in the city...it would tie into his story of her being picked up by someone else. Just a thought.

Chicago: Human Remains Found In Box On NWSide

i was wondering the exact same thing, im trying to do some more research on it.....especially since i am from the NW side of chicago!

Craig is a pipe fitter and apparently an avid gardener . . . hmmmm . . . wonder if LE has checked to see if Craig has made any recent purchases of lime, or if any of the job sites he worked at has reported an increase in the rate of lime use? :cool:

http://www.agius.com/hew/resource/lead.htm

Lead in the Environment, and Health

Occupational exposures may arise in:

Plumbers, pipe fitters (exposed to solder)

Examples of Preventive Measures

raising the pH of the domestic water supply (i.e. rendering it more alkaline) by adding lime (calcium hydroxide), or adding calcium phosphate

http://www.ipm.iastate.edu/ipm/hortnews/2000/7-21-2000/limelawn.html
The Use of Gypsum and Lime on Lawns and Gardens

Lime and gypsum are valuable soil amendments in certain areas of the United States. Many gardeners in the eastern U.S. apply lime to their soils to improve plant performance.

I agree with this whole thought...

IMO. She's really close. I hope they find her soon - for the sake of her children.

Rosco

I asked but no reply, if Craig was Union, why did he not go to the union hall and sign up for more work?

We had this issue with my nephews father who is an electrician when he tried to evade paying cs.

IS Craig on family medical leave?

what acces did craig have with Dial? I remember working in the paper industry and hearing a story about someone being tossed into a paper vat.

Has Craigs access been searched?

:eek:
I asked but no reply, if Craig was Union, why did he not go to the union hall and sign up for more work?

We had this issue with my nephews father who is an electrician when he tried to evade paying cs.

IS Craig on family medical leave?

what acces did craig have with Dial? I remember working in the paper industry and hearing a story about someone being tossed into a paper vat.

Has Craigs access been searched?

cubby- I saw your question about union or not, I dont know that answer- someone else has brought up the "vat" or "boiler" theory- could be, but I dont think he would be so bold to carry around a body-- I think she is buried in the woods somewhere never to be found :( I think there is a slim possiblilty she is buried in his landscaping- because of trying to dispose of the body with the kids around, but I dont think he is that stupid--- I think he killed her, hid the body while kids were sent for candy :( then, he took off after they were asleep to dispose of---

:eek:

cubby- I saw your question about union or not, I dont know that answer- someone else has brought up the "vat" or "boiler" theory- could be, but I dont think he would be so bold to carry around a body-- I think she is buried in the woods somewhere never to be found :( I think there is a slim possiblilty she is buried in his landscaping- because of trying to dispose of the body with the kids around, but I dont think he is that stupid--- I think he killed her, hid the body while kids were sent for candy :( then, he took off after they were asleep to dispose of---

THose are my thoughts too... As a kid our family did vacation to Alpha mi. It's a 8 hour drive way up in the UP both ways, and I would say no way did make that trip, unless he left his kids alone all night and possibly drove both ways on adrenalin. And did anyone recall seeing him in the hours between the time he reportedly last saw Lisa Monday and when he reportedly sought info from the neighbors Tues am. That was would have entailed a 16 hour drive..... or who knows, there are small private airfields nearby so who knows. Especially having family from the North shore.... could easily have contacts that route.

Sheltering the kids from the media is one thing, sheltering while cooperating is another. If my sons bio ( an absent sporadic parent at best) was missing, I would be out there full force looking because it is in my sons best interest. Contacting his associates, family and friends.....

I have been meaning to do a little more research on Craigs atty. I find it odd, a dv/family attorney would involve himself in a criminal investigation.......My hinky meter is questionable about him.... especially knowing the corruption in cook, and so many cook atty's left that county for the surrounding burbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288