Lisa's parents talk to Kansas City TV Station Thursday, Feb. 2, 2012

I would just like to note the huge difference in DB's persona and wonder at the cause. This is not meant to be snarky at all. It's just that this polite, soft spoken woman is totally new to me and it would be like ignoring the elephant in the room if no comment were made. For me, this was the biggest enlightment in the video.

BBM: I agree ... and I think it was a very noticeable difference in her persona ...

JMO ... but somethin's up ... but what ?

MOO ...

Hold the phone in the #2 part of Dr. Phil's interview he says JT said that LE put out into the media that DB failed her poly. I don't remember LE ever commenting one way or another on her LDT. The only one who said she failed was DB. GRRRR I feel I am being snowed. G'night all. Prayers for Lisa.

snippets from : http://www.kctv5.com/story/16666001/irwin-bradley-talked-to-police-thursday

"Today, detectives met with the parents of Lisa Irwin and their attorney," said Sgt. Stacey Graves, spokeswoman for the Kansas City Police Department. "Detectives did not learn anything significant, but are hopeful there will be more meetings in the future."

The couple apparently did not sit down for separate interviews. It was unclear how long the meeting lasted.

Surprise Surprise ...

Nothing new and NO separate interviews ...

MOO ...

One other thing before I get a time out. Who told Dr. P that the hadn't talked to LE in the last 90 days? Did he get LE confirmation on this is? Or..... Octobermoon slinking off to watch the end of Wipeout.

so, same old same old . . . where is Pumpkin Pie?

For some reason this case reminds me of that old movie the Bad Seed.

Thanks Deann

Nice to have positive news concerning Lisa,..at least it's positive to me.
It lifted my spirits. :great:

So this week, the Irwins are talking to Dr Phil, have already talked to the local news, and their lawyer has also made a couple of appearances on the morning shows. Why all this after they were silent for three months? Why did they stop talking to the media in the first place?

This is so bizarre, all of it. The cooperating, not cooperating, the months of silence, and now the talking. What is going on?

Tinfoil hat on: it's all a hoax and baby Lisa will be found after the show airs on Dr Phil (yes I realize this is the least likely most impossible scenario, but this entire case is just weird)

It's all about re-imaging, They read the boards and are probably on the boards. Attorneys hire people to see what the trend is and act accordingly. Personally, I think Websleuths is their first stop. Baez hired people to do the same thing.

They didn't tell anything to LE and they never will. What do I think it is all about? I think it is all about making money. If I hear the word "Foundation", somebody better tie me up and put duct tape over my mouth.

How exactly are they helping LE find her? Let's see, to my kge. they haven't helped one bit. Don't be fooled...this is all smoke and mirrors. If it come out of the attorneys mouth, it's a lie disguised as cooperation and the same goes for JI/DB.

It's all about re-imaging, They read the boards and are probably on the boards. Attorneys hire people to see what the trend is and act accordingly. Personally, I think Websleuths is their first stop. Baez hired people to do the same thing.

They didn't tell anything to LE and they never will. What do I think it is all about? I think it is all about making money. If I hear the word "Foundation", somebody better tie me up and put duct tape over my mouth.

How exactly are they helping LE find her? Let's see, to my kge. they haven't helped one bit. Don't be fooled...this is all smoke and mirrors. If it come out of the attorneys mouth, it's a lie disguised as cooperation and the same goes for JI/DB.

BBM: Do you have a link to back this up or is this your assumption?

The detectives didn't learn anything significant, at any rate. According to Stacy Graves.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/16666001/jeremy-irwin-we-talked-to-police-earlier-today

But I'm happy that they've now decided to talk to the local media and to the police, for whatever reason. It's been quiet enough and imo it's time to shake some trees. Maybe something will fall out. Either from the Irwins or someone who sees them and Lisa on TV. JI acknowledges that they need to be talking to the police and it can only be a good thing imo.

"We are talking to the people we need to be talking to," he said. "We talked to the police earlier today."

Thank you Donjeta...just as we thought! They didn't reveal anything important.

....and now they may get hundreds of sighting all over the U.S. and maybe puerto rico. LE will have to follow every single lead. I wonder how big of a file ole Joe T is building for this case? He and Bill S can then turn it over to the Local attorney, Joe P.. They

Any guesses on what meds DB is taking? That's a whole new person, she even has a different voice. Quite a transformation! She encourages everyone to watch. It is February Sweeps. Dr. Phil started his season with cindy A and ends it with DB. He just may be the new Guru for parents of missing children. Heck he could make an entire season out of it, with all the kids missing we have here on the board.

There's an entire world outside of the Internet, so it doesn't make sense to me that the lawyers would decide that the Irwins needed to go on national TV to fix their image because people on a forum think they are guilty. TBH, I think most people completely forgot who Deborah and Jeremy are, or don't know who they are in the first place.

Can anyone tell me who runs the tip line? Is it run by Local LE? or is this some private company. Cindy A had a tip line and she gave out her phone no. They had thousand of leads that LE had to follow. They had crazy people too, lots of them...didn't matter, LE had to go and track down every single lead. Baez loved it and encouraged it...all the time knowing the baby was dead. I don't understand how attorneys can get away with this stuff. I hope Lisa is alive but the odds of it are slim. She has a very generic look and if that's the story on Dr. Phil, tons of people will phone. Every single tip generated will eventually go to LE..omg!

Personally, I think the object of this is to make this case go on as long as it has life. The longer, the better.

Anyone up till explaining why the two parental units refused to interviewed individually? That's rhetorical because there is no good answer that I know of.

I see no reason to go on Dr. Phil myself other than the parents getting exposure and maybe some money. These parents were not wealthy and never lead an affluent lifestyle. No trafficker came to Lister and got lucky that a man wasn't there and the mother was drunk. Same goes for anyone who JUST wanted a baby of their own.

They want exposure. They want to make sure that people think they are desperately looking for Lisa. They have not done anything to forward the case. The case will not and cannot move forward w/o them telling what they know individually. Apparently these two unmarried people will not do it. They insist on being together and not leaving each other's side. To be rewarded for their behavior is absurd.

Tomorrow, I hope, the gloves come off.

Can anyone tell me who runs the tip line? Is it run by Local LE? or is this some private company. Cindy A had a tip line and she gave out her phone no. They had thousand of leads that LE had to follow. They had crazy people too, lots of them...didn't matter, LE had to go and track down every single lead. Baez loved it and encouraged it...all the time knowing the baby was dead. I don't understand how attorneys can get away with this stuff. I hope Lisa is alive but the odds of it are slim. She has a very generic look and if that's the story on Dr. Phil, tons of people will phone. Every single tip generated will eventually go to LE..omg!

Personally, I think the object of this is to make this case go on as long as it has life. The longer, the better.

Anyone up till explaining why the two parental units refused to interviewed individually? That's rhetorical because there is no good answer.

Why would they want the case to go on as long as possible? Wouldn't it be better if everyone forgot about it so they could live their lives in peace?

Anyone up till explaining why the two parental units refused to interviewed individually? That's rhetorical because there is no good answer.

1st BBM: http://gemini.gmu.edu/cebcp/Tipline/TIPLINE HANDBOOK.pdf

2nd BBM: since it is LE that sets it up I don't know how you can blame the attorneys for this if it goes on forever. It's up to LE to decide when to pull the plug.

BBM: I agree ... and I think it was a very noticeable difference in her persona ...

JMO ... but somethin's up ... but what ?

MOO ...

Just wondering about that...why do you think there is so much difference? I can't remember where she was rude or obnoxious or anything to any reporters before ~ so I'm curious as to why so many think she is showing a different attitude. The only difference I have seen is that she isn't crying and seems hopeful as opposed to devastated.

***eta: not meaning this rude at all - I truly am not grasping any big attitude difference.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back