Lisa's parents talk to Kansas City TV Station Thursday, Feb. 2, 2012

There's an entire world outside of the Internet, so it doesn't make sense to me that the lawyers would decide that the Irwins needed to go on national TV to fix their image because people on a forum think they are guilty. TBH, I think most people completely forgot who Deborah and Jeremy are, or don't know who they are in the first place.

DB constantly references the theories, rumors, & discussions that are online. She or someone close to her keeps her informed of what the rumor mills are churning out on the internet.

That is NOT what was said

Yes it was.
Watch the video.

"With the episode about to air family members have been telling me that Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley actually asked relatives not to talk to the reporters. If anybody in the family is going to talk to the media about their daughter they wanted to be the ones to do it."

Then he says that DB said the family may talk after the show and show the clip in which DB says that "we" may be able to talk to them again after the show. Presumably she meant that JI and herself would be able to give them something after the show.

Now I gotta wonder what the relatives would have to say about all this.

Do What???? forget that! IF I was a family member I'd tell them there is NO way in hell I'm not going to talk about my niece, grandaughter etc.

NO innocent person does this..... NONE........

I hope DB and JI get tried in front of a jury and they get Prison time.

ITA with this post-Why would any family ask their other family members NOT to talk about a missing relative-They love them to and want to help in getting the word out about the missing one.This just does not make any sense!! I just don;t get this type of thinking...everyone should be talking about Lisa!!!!

As for them NOT talking to local media until after the Phil show--again why!!!
talk to everyone about your missing baby,no matter what media it is..except maybe NG! JMO

Sorry i had no clue where to put this but TIA to whoever has the answers and where the info came from..
Have you interviewed the Irwin family? We've been told that they all support DB & JI and think that DB is innocent. If you've talked with them, how did they come to that conclusion? As I recall, they had never met DB or Lisa, are they basing their opinion on what Jeremy has told them?
(snipped from iamnotagolem's post in the questions for RR thread)

The Irwin family had never met Deb or Lisa before her going missing??. Yet the Irwin family were the very first people to have arrived and also to go public to stand by them continuing to stand by them throughout the duration... Yet this family had never once met their grandchild or the child's mother's??

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back