LISK, The Killing Season on True crime

Silent Simon

Reaction score
Good Afternoon everybody,
After finally being able to see something on this subject in the U.K this has most certainly increased an interest in this & many other cases that may/may not have any form of link to LISK.

What if any are the updates/changes or new links in this case?, as would like a clearer picture (if this is possible), before trying to climb through the many truths/ lies on the web, in order to try & assist from the U.K.

Most serial killers have very defined geographic areas of operation. They conduct the killings within comfort zones that are often defined by an anchor point, which means either place of residence, employment, or residence of a relative. Serial murderers will at times spiral their activities outside of their comfort zone when their confidence has grown through experience or to avoid detection. Very few serial murderers travel interstate to kill. My biggest question is why the ocean park way, why there? I know these murders started in 1996, but we need to be looking at the before. before 1996. I know we don't have who he is or even if it is a he, so it'll be hard to look at the before 1996. Look at the history of the geographical area. Does anything pop out? It's hard to explain but that is where I am looking first. The before.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phernandez22
Back