LIST Questions and Answers #9 LIST ONLY

I can't believe you're asking about this...I was recently wondering if ANYONE ever asked him what this was about.

Re: Lee saying to FCA "Is This Like The Last Time?"

My sense of remembering tells me he said this to Casey when he first talked to her about Caylee and not letting Cindy see her. It was before FCA came up with the kidnapping story - which led us to believe FCA went through a withholding scenario with Cindy re Caylee, or else lost her at a shopping mall or something.

I think we heard about it second hand - perhaps in either Lee's depo or Cindy's early on transcripts, but I don't believe it was ever on a video. By the time Lee and FCA had the jailhouse videos, Lee was all about which friends to investigate, where to find Zenaida, not to trust JG and the rest of that stuff.

Did the defense ever postulate about HOW Caylee's body ended up in the woods/how the person who (supposedly) dumped the body, actually GOT the body? I can't remember if they just set up different dots and hoped the jury would connect them in a way favorable to them.

Was Caylee on CA's medical insurance?

Was FCA on CA's medical insurance?

Was Caylee a full term baby or premie (4 weeks early as testified by CA)?

We do NOT know if Caylee was on her grandparents medical insurance. More than likely Caylee wasn't on her grandparents insurance.

Normally, a child or step-child would go on parent's insurance. I have never heard of employers having a rider to allow grandparents adding grandchildren on their medical insurance policy UNLESS they have primary custody of the grandchild.

It is very possible Casey might have been on her parent's medical insurance when she gave birth to Caylee, however, we will probably never know the answer to that one.

We have NO idea whether Caylee was a preemie or not. At this point, it is hard to believe what anyone states regarding Caylee's birth.

I will have to check the trial threads but I am quite sure Jesse G. said that while the Anthony's said Caylee was a premie, she clearly was not after being born at average birth rate. I believe Lee confirmed this at trial. The preemie conversation was to try to fit FCA's pregnancy into the time thread that FCA had been "dating" JG. After the paternity test, it was clear the conception happened before JG - which made Caylee a normal birth.

Did the Anthony's have homeowner liability insurance covering their pool? If so, was a claim ever put through?

Did the Anthony's have homeowner liability insurance covering their pool? If so, was a claim ever put through?

As long as a home in Florida has a mortgage, they must have homeowner's insurance.

"Allegedly" the Anthony's only found out in July 2011, that Caylee "allegedly" drowned in the pool There is no proof that Caylee drowned in the pool for them to file a claim under their homeowner's insurance policy.

I will have to check the trial threads but I am quite sure Jesse G. said that while the Anthony's said Caylee was a premie, she clearly was not after being born at average birth rate. I believe Lee confirmed this at trial. The preemie conversation was to try to fit FCA's pregnancy into the time thread that FCA had been "dating" JG. After the paternity test, it was clear the conception happened before JG - which made Caylee a normal birth.

Do we know how much Caylee weighed at birth?

(It's hard to go by what Jesse and Lee state since they don't have a medical degree; although I believe them more then anyone else.)

Do we know how much Caylee weighed at birth?

(It's hard to go by what Jesse and Lee state since they don't have a medical degree; although I believe them more then anyone else.)

I do remember that Jesse said between seven and eight pounds but I cannot remember exactly. This information came pretty late in the game and wasn't something that lodged in my brain. Was he on Dr. Drew? Because that may have been when this information came out. Post verdict or almost post verdict?

Did the defense ever postulate about HOW Caylee's body ended up in the woods/how the person who (supposedly) dumped the body, actually GOT the body? I can't remember if they just set up different dots and hoped the jury would connect them in a way favorable to them.

No HF - that was one of the things that really enraged us after the NG verdict. We were told George pulled her out of the pool, and poor Mr. Kronk ended up with the body which he moved around until he needed money to fix his car so he put her in the woods so he could "find" her - but that whole from X to Y is still a huge dark blank hole.

All such nonsense IMO.

I do remember that Jesse said between seven and eight pounds but I cannot remember exactly. This information came pretty late in the game and wasn't something that lodged in my brain. Was he on Dr. Drew? Because that may have been when this information came out. Post verdict or almost post verdict?

Yes, that is what I remember. 7 lbs and 5 ozs (????). Normal weight for a full term infant. Funny because as a nurse CA knows very well not to refer to Caylee as a premie because she was not. I know because my daughter was 5 lbs and 16 ozs and was a month early and they did not consider her premature, only early. lol I know she was early because my husband was in the Navy stationed at GITMO, Cuba and had come home on leave and 8 months later my daughter was born. She was very skinny and had no meat on her whatsoever, but not legally a premie. jmo

As long as a home in Florida has a mortgage, they must have homeowner's insurance.

"Allegedly" the Anthony's only found out in July 2011, that Caylee "allegedly" drowned in the pool There is no proof that Caylee drowned in the pool for them to file a claim under their homeowner's insurance policy.

Thanks Patty G. :rocker:

Just wondering if it turns out Caylee's birth father is alive could he bring a wrongful death lawsuit against FCA and her parents who owned the house/pool where FCA claims Caylee drowned ...

Thanks Patty G. :rocker:

Just wondering if it turns out Caylee's birth father is alive could he bring a wrongful death lawsuit against FCA and her parents who owned the house/pool where FCA claims Caylee drowned ...

IMO, IF Caylee's father is alive, he can file a wrongful death suit against Casey.

IMO again, I doubt that Caylee's father could file a claim against the Anthony's homeowners insurance as it hasn't been determined that Caylee drowned in the pool.

It would be better to ask that particular question in the [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141105"]Legal Questions For Our Lawyers[/ame]

I'm trying to find the thread that listed MSM contact links and sponsors that the stations use
Thanks in advance ! :)

I'm trying to find the thread that listed MSM contact links and sponsors that the stations use
Thanks in advance ! :)

You mean this one?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144232"]Death Takes an Agent - Profiting from the Death of Caylee **NO DISCUSSION PLEASE** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Post #3

I can't remember....what excuse, if any, did Casey ever give for abandoning the car at Amscot? Out of gas? Seems strange she'd abandon it for such a long time so I was just wondering what excuse was given. Or was she ever asked directly?
Thanks!

Does anyone have part 3 of the anthony's interview with dr. Phil. Thanks, solace

I can't remember....what excuse, if any, did Casey ever give for abandoning the car at Amscot? Out of gas? Seems strange she'd abandon it for such a long time so I was just wondering what excuse was given. Or was she ever asked directly?
Thanks!

IIRC, when she 'ran out of gas' she called Tony and asked him to come pick her up on Fri, June 27. The car was towed to the tow yard on Mon, June 30. The car was (finally) picked up by the C & G on Tue, July 15.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back