Live MSM coverage on Baby Lisa 19 October 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a former soldier and current military spouse I am also disheartened by this. I have read everything Sara has written and to be truthful it sounds like she and Shirley want their 5 minutes of fame. I have encountered women like these over the past 17 years that I have been associated with the Army. She may have filed a report on the dvd's but what about the other things she claims? I would be more interested to hear what the mp's have on file. It sounds to me as if these women did not like her and were possibly jealous of her, given the description of how they say she used to look. Especially with the accusation of DB trying to sleep with Sara's husband. I can assure you, if DB ever stole lawn ornaments the mp's would have been all over it. I just don't buy all of their claims. I've seen way too many spouses spread lies about spouses that they hate. It has happened to me and my friends as well.

BBM--

Ding, ding, ding!!!! Mean girls is how they come off. Some women (a lot) never grow out of that phase of their life.

:seeya:

until the actual interview is posted and there is a MSM link to this we need to not discuss blog posts on sites that are not allowed to be linked to at websleuths..

thanks

bumping this up... we are not discussing this until it is in the MSM

Also on this clip, just near the end when Peter Alexander shows DB & JI video of baby Lisa, JI says,very quietly, "that's the way she was". Why is he referring to his daughter in the past tense?

TY ... I missed that and will go back and listen ... but IMO, I find JI's "demeanor" very UNUSUAL for a "dad" who has a "missing" baby ... He seems OVERLY calm ...

Now ... what also bothers me is every time I see a video on TV of DB referring to Baby Lisa -- DB NEVER CALLS HER "LISA" ... and NEVER calls her even some sort of "pet name" ...

DB always refers to Baby Lisa as "her" ... and IMO, not "normal" ...

May TODAY be the day Baby Lisa is FOUND !

MOO ...

I value ur opinion. I am too a military spouse for over 20 years. I have a different take on it than u though. moo :seeya:

I would love to hear your take on this. I was a soldier first and then when I became a spouse only and saw the ridiculous cliquey stuff that spouses do it just floored me. I have been an enlisted wife and now an officer's wife and it is ridiculous on how people judge one another, especially when living on post. I'm not saying there aren't wives who do nutty things, there absolutely are! I just find it interesting that these women are coming out to slander DB's name with no real proof of their claims.

Please keep in mind that our members who come to WS later in the day will look to this thread for the latest information that was aired on TV or on the internet today.

TY ... I missed that and will go back and listen ... but IMO, I find JI's "demeanor" very UNUSUAL for a "dad" who has a "missing" baby ... He seems OVERLY calm ...

Now ... what also bothers me is every time I see a video on TV of DB referring to Baby Lisa -- DB NEVER CALLS HER "LISA" ... and NEVER calls her even some sort of "pet name" ...

MOO ...

Watch dads body language. I think he always seems like he doesnt want her too touch him. she always seems to try to get him to console her. moo

MOO ...

BBM - that's it! I have been trying to figure out what it is about his demeanor that was so "off" to me and you hit the nail on the head.

I feel the same, and disheartened that the media is even interviewing these people. The focus should be on Lisa and LE's investigation, not people DB used to know. I really don't care what they have to say, unless they were saying it to LE.

IMO

I'd like to hear what they have to say, but if JT gets wind of this interview, I doubt it will happen.

For those who were not here last night, a very interesting case happened at Ft. Bragg (I forget when), that has eerie similarities to this case -- I find it even more strange that there is proof DB lived there. I won't post the case because it's OT...but Pensfan posted it, I believe.

WOW, it looks like they have those white overall (hazmat) covers on. (can't think of the name.)

I believe they had those on during their initial house search as well. It sounded like most people thought it was to avoid contaminating potential evidence. Is that usual?

WOW, it looks like they have those white overall (hazmat) covers on. (can't think of the name.)

I think that's an old file picture from the first search. Don't think there are helicoptors in the air just yet.

MOO

I believe they had those on during their initial house search as well. It sounded like most people thought it was to avoid contaminating potential evidence. Is that usual?

Yes, that would be usual in this day and age. They'd take those precautions with anyplace which is potentially a crime scene.

Well, interesting...

The Today show shows a clip of the atty saying DB wasn't marking the time down but then there's her saying she put Lisa to bed at 6:40 pm and she specifically says she looked at the clock.

True BritsKate. But then I think of the Zahra Baker case and all the information that came out about EB in the media. Which prompted a lot of sleuthing of her background. I'm sure LE received a lot of tips based on that. And some of her current charges are based on that background information I think. It's hard to tell what LE already know from their own investigation and what they learn from tips.

So if a media interview of these women prompt a tip that helps LE I suppose that's a good thing?

MOO
If people have tips, they can phone it in to LE.

I'm trying to justify these people running to the media, but I can't. They knew DB when she was a teenager. If anything they say is relevant, then it's for LE's ears only. I love sleuthing - but I'm not LE, and should not be privy to everything LE knows. If these people respected the fact that this is about a missing baby, they'd not do anything that could compromise the investigation. LE can't stop them from talking to the media - what if these people actually do know something relevant they told LE and LE is holding that from the media for a reason? People get caught up at being on TV and can let important things slip.

Personally, I wouldn't talk to the media because it would make me feel sleazy.

But, it takes all kinds, to each their own and all that.

IMO

Good news - KCTV.com today will be posting an interview done with two people who knew Debbie at Ft Bragg. Sara and Shirley. It is going to be huge. (I tipped the journalist to interview them by the way. Sara had been posting comments on another site. I sent about 10 media outlets a link and he jumped on it within minutes.) It will be a two day presentation.

http://www.kctv5.com/

What other site? What were they saying about DB?

These other sites are not allowed as references at WS (we can't link to them or discuss what is said there). When the interview is aired, we'll have lots to discuss, but not before then.

:blowkiss:

These other sites are not allowed as references at WS (we can't link to them or discuss what is said there). When the interview is aired, we'll have lots to discuss, but not before then.

:blowkiss:

:denied: well poop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members