LIVE MSM COVERAGE on BABY LISA - 22-23 OCTOBER 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
There hasn't been an arrest yet or charges filed in the disappearance of Baby Lisa, but JT and BS are he!!-bent on "defending" their clients: Attack the investigation, accuse LE of shoddy police work and untrained search dogs, yada...yada...yada. Oh, and have your client admit that she was drinking to the point of (possibly) blacking out. No body, no case. Horse hash, all of it. Someone get me a barf bag, please :sick:

If DB "blacked out" then she wouldn't remember ANYTHING - that would include - a possible accident---....the cadaver dog hit by mom's bed.

From People magazine:
On October 17, 2011, an FBI cadaver dog was brought into the residence upon consent of [parents Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin]," states a request for a search warrant that police carried out at the Kansas City home two days later. "The cadaver dog indicated a positive 'hit' for the scent of a deceased human in an area of the floor of Bradley's bedroom near the bed."

P.S. I believe the FBI knows how to train their dogs

I sure hope someone handed BS the article where it was reported that

"The FBI Forensic Canine Unit" is now in Kansas City.

Me thinks those are probably some of the best of the best - KWIM?
Yep, I would say that would make 'em "top dawg" dogs alright.

I *think* that post was meant to convey that many criminal defense attorneys do their job out of respect and honor for protecting law, and in particular the 'innocent until proven guilty.'
There are certainly plenty of unethical ones out there (as there are in every profession) but there are also ethical ones.
And that has nothing to do with my opinion on what these particular ones are.

Just that I think that post was very accurate, and very sensitive to the many attorneys who believe in upholding constitutional rights.

Thank you...you were spot on. Feel free to "interpret" me any time :)

Link for video from the Today Show -- Saturday 10-22-11

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/44997964#44997964

Bill Stanton was interviewed ... the "usual spin" by BS ...

Questioning the HRD dogs ... look at the "facts" ... look at the "sightings" ... BS is spinning as usual ...

MOO ...

Couldn't BS come up with something even slightly plausible, like the idea that maybe someone had passed away in the house before JI owned it? :waitasec: I mean, does your cat go outside and roll around in roadkill??? Mine doesn't....but even if he did....a dead animal smells much different than a deceased human!

Just because their atty. thinks that they are "simple" people, it doesn't mean that the rest of the people around here are too "simple" to read through your bs, BS. :banghead:

Do I see similarities???

JB=JT
LP=BS

And here we go again.................

:seeya: Bon,
That's what I believe happened. As someone posted yesterday, killers often move bodies.

imo

True that. Eugene Zapata, case in point. First disposed of wifes body in some underbrush, later moved to some land (buried for years) then later still, moved to storage facility..then dismembered and disposed of in landfill. A real shell game that one.

Paula Sims, in one of her daughters death, if I recall correctly, put baby in freezer than later moved to a trash bin somewhere?

It seems like the unthinkable, but aren't they all really? (murders)

Do you have a link or thread for that? Everything moves fast here and I missed it. TIA.

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/20/3220223/baby-lisas-lawyers-say-police.html

“We’re talking about sitting down with our detectives separately … to learn the things that only the adults, only the parents of this child, might know,” Young said."

Hi! Newbie here. I have been following WS since the beginning of baby Lisa's disappearance. You definitely have the best info out there, thank you.
I am not so sure DB & JI are completely cooperating if they won't be interviewed separately? MOO

“We’re talking about sitting down with our detectives separately … to learn the things that only the adults, only the parents of this child, might know,” Young said."

Hi! Newbie here. I have been following WS since the beginning of baby Lisa's disappearance. You definitely have the best info out there, thank you.
I am not so sure DB & JI are completely cooperating if they won't be interviewed separately? MOO
Thank you.

And

:welcome:

I think you'll enjoy it here!

There was plenty of time when the parents of Baby Lisa didn't talk to LE, during which this time they could have moved the infant. The house wasn't searched till 2-3 weeks later. Maybe there wasn't any significant blood showing up in luminol but I tend to trust LE and think they know what happened. Unfortunately, we have this new snake of defense atty already dishing up BS for the masses. IMO

Couldn't BS come up with something even slightly plausible, like the idea that maybe someone had passed away in the house before JI owned it? :waitasec: I mean, does your cat go outside and roll around in roadkill??? Mine doesn't....but even if he did....a dead animal smells much different than a deceased human!

Just because their atty. thinks that they are "simple" people, it doesn't mean that the rest of the people around who are too "simple" to read through your bs, BS. :banghead:

But if he knows a dead animal woudn't fly as passing for a dead person, what else does he have to lean on other than the 'sightings", kwim?

Tacopina on the FBI cadaver dog:

Joe Tacopina, a New York lawyer hired by a benefactor he has not identified to represent Bradley and Irwin, said the dog could have detected "a dirty diaper or 10 other non-human-remains items."

But granting that cadaver dogs are trained chiefly to detect decomposing flesh, "There's really no scenario where this baby, God forbid she was dead, would have decomposed in that short a period of time," Tacopina told The Associated Press in a telephone interview Friday night.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2011-10-22/missing-baby-mo/50861648/1

Cyndy Short on the FBI cadaver dog:

"My understanding is that there are cold cases where dogs have hit on scents of decomposition that have been in the home for as long as 28 years," said Cyndy Short, in an exclusive interview with "Good Morning America." "This is an old home. 63 years old. There could be a lot of other explanations for that."

But Brad Garrett, an ABC News consultant and former FBI special agent, said cadaver dogs are typically accurate.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/baby-lisa-irwin-family-attorney-cadaver-dogs-misleading/story?id=14790822

Does anyone have the full hardcopy article featured in People Magazine?

Did JI state that he was supposed to be home at 10 p.m. from Starbucks but that the work took longer than expected? Did he also claim he could not phone home from the work cell in his pocket?

If I am correct it would be in this edition:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20539176,00.html

Yes to the time. "I told Deborah I should be home by 10 or so," (JI) says. People continues: But the job was trickier than expected, and he didn't leave the Starbucks until after 3:00a.m. And because they hadn't paid their cell phone bill and their service had been restricted, Irwin wasn't able to let Bradley know when he'd be home. [ People, October 31, 2011].

:welcome4::woohoo:

If DB "blacked out" then she wouldn't remember ANYTHING - that would include - a possible accident---....the cadaver dog hit by mom's bed.

From People magazine:
On October 17, 2011, an FBI cadaver dog was brought into the residence upon consent of [parents Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin]," states a request for a search warrant that police carried out at the Kansas City home two days later. "The cadaver dog indicated a positive 'hit' for the scent of a deceased human in an area of the floor of Bradley's bedroom near the bed."

P.S. I believe the FBI knows how to train their dogs

:aktion:

Yes to the time. "I told Deborah I should be home by 10 or so," (JI) says. People continues: But the job was trickier than expected, and he didn't leave the Starbucks until after 3:00a.m. And because they hadn't paid their cell phone bill and their service had been restricted, Irwin wasn't able to let Bradley know when he'd be home. [ People, October 31, 2011].

Starbucks at 3am? What am I missing? and it sounds like a "created" alibi.

Tacopina on the FBI cadaver dog:

Joe Tacopina, a New York lawyer hired by a benefactor he has not identified to represent Bradley and Irwin, said the dog could have detected "a dirty diaper or 10 other non-human-remains items."

But granting that cadaver dogs are trained chiefly to detect decomposing flesh, "There's really no scenario where this baby, God forbid she was dead, would have decomposed in that short a period of time," Tacopina told The Associated Press in a telephone interview Friday night.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2011-10-22/missing-baby-mo/50861648/1

Cyndy Short on the FBI cadaver dog:

"My understanding is that there are cold cases where dogs have hit on scents of decomposition that have been in the home for as long as 28 years," said Cyndy Short, in an exclusive interview with "Good Morning America." "This is an old home. 63 years old. There could be a lot of other explanations for that."

But Brad Garrett, an ABC News consultant and former FBI special agent, said cadaver dogs are typically accurate.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/baby-lisa-irwin-family-attorney-cadaver-dogs-misleading/story?id=14790822

from what i understand from what sarx has said,JT's statement is highly unlikely to be the case because the dog/dogs used would have been highly trained to distinguish these scents.also from what i've read from sarx,CS's statement would be unlikely aswell but not impossible.the carpet they took out on the day of the seach looked pretty new? JMO

sorry sarx if i've misinterpreted your posts

Maybe I'm ill informed or naïve, but I don't believe for one second that the FBI's dogs are anything less than top notch and reliable.

So BS questioning the dog's certifications, etc is straw-clutching.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members