Liz Taylor hospitalized for heart failure

Through the years Ms. Taylor sure has had her share of health problems.
I am surprised to learn she is only 78 years old.
I do not know why I thought she was in her 80's.
She was REALLY young in all those movies!
Get well soon!

I thought she was older than that as well! Recently, I heard she was having health problems. :( This news didn't surprise me. Very sad.

Congestive heart failure is pretty serious. I had a family die from the same condition.

I hope she is better soon. My FIL lived with congestive heart failure for a number of years before it finally took him. She was diagnosed in 2004. Good luck to her.

Woke up to find this story in my inbox. I'm pulling for her... CHF is torturous... even the treatment to try to keep it under control feels like hell.

Come on Liz... keep those lavender eyes shining...

Elizabeth Taylor Alive, But Not Well, In Hospital Tonight

Hard to believe she's had CHF since 2004 - wow.

Despite rumors circulating today that Elizabeth Taylor was dead, Liz Taylor is alive — albeit not well — in Cedars-Sinai Medical Center today. Taylor was admitted for treatment of her congestive heart failure, a condition which she revealed to the world in 2004. She is 78 years old now, and her spokeswoman Sally Morrison says she is being kept in hospital for monitoring.

More here: http://www.current-movie-reviews.co...aylor-alive-but-not-well-in-hospital-tonight/

Mel

A great lady! Prayers for you and confidence you can recover. Its no where near time for the curtain to fall for you. ;)

I meant to say I had a family member die from it, not a family. Geesh!

Prayers for Elizabeth Taylor!

My grandaddy had CHF forever it seemed like. He dies of it at 94 after a long, rich life. It's a fairly major cause of death in aged people.

Poor Miss Taylor. I flippin love Elizabeth Taylor. Hoping she is not suffering too much.

What a life she has had. Whenever I think of beauty I think of her face in "A Place In The Sun".

Recently Kim Kardashian got to meet with her regarding the Cleopatra stuff. Man, I wish I was her. I'd have so many questions. Again, beauty. Her as Cleopatra.

Prayers for Dame Elizabeth. Her birthday is coming very soon.

Poor Miss Taylor. I flippin love Elizabeth Taylor. Hoping she is not suffering too much.

What a life she has had. Whenever I think of beauty I think of her face in "A Place In The Sun".

Recently Kim Kardashian got to meet with her regarding the Cleopatra stuff. Man, I wish I was her. I'd have so many questions. Again, beauty. Her as Cleopatra.

Prayers for Dame Elizabeth. Her birthday is coming very soon.

A Place In The Sun...I loved that movie. What a great actress! I hope she is not suffering too much either.

I also admire her for all her work on educating people about AIDS.

A Place In The Sun...I loved that movie. What a great actress! I hope she is not suffering too much either.

I also admire her for all her work on educating people about AIDS.

Nancy a cool photo you may enjoy I found of her and Mony Clift cutting up on the set.

http://www.extracriticum.com/.a/6a00e5529414a0883401127919b89728a4-800wi

Her dear loyal Monty. I loved Raintree County as well. Suddenly Last Summer.

Indeed Elizabeth Taylor has been such a great advocate for education about HIV/AIDS. A tireless worker for this cause for sure.

Prayers for Lizzy. I too thought she was older than 78yrs.
Wishing she can recover, this lady has been through much so maybe she will be able to overcome.

Best wishes and blessings.

Goz

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSFE_xqL5Rk[/ame]

Liz and Richard
A love story...

Liz Taylor was one of my very first actress crushes. I absolutely am smitten with her to this day. I adore watching old films of hers.

I count her as one of the most beautiful women to ever be born.

Her beauty was breathtaking when she was younger. Her eye color is amazing. Her eyelashes are to die for...her figure made me so envious I saw her in movies prior to middle age when she put on her weight. (I put on weight in my middle age too so I'm not picking at her)

I will be thinking of her and praying very hard that she recovers and quickly.

Love to Liz.

ETA: OT but I'm developing an actress crush on Mila Kunis, just adore the "face" she always gives. Amazing beauty and although not the same coloring and style as Liz, she reminds me very much of a young Liz in a lot of ways. Sorry for the OT.

My grandaddy had CHF forever it seemed like. He dies of it at 94 after a long, rich life. It's a fairly major cause of death in aged people.

My Mom passed away this past August of CHF at the age of 92, after having been diagnosed with it 15 years before.

My Mom passed away this past August of CHF at the age of 92, after having been diagnosed with it 15 years before.

Sorry you lost your mom. 15 years after diagnosis gives me hope... I'm told if I stay attentive to my meds, diet and what my heart and body is saying to me, I could have a long life with CHF.

Since Liz is in the news about it, it seems the public is more willing to listen and not write off CHF as an instant death sentence. I think Liz can bounce back... she has always been a fighter.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back