Local 6 Uncovers New Info in Anthony Case

The defense's medical examiner who performed the second autopsy on Caylee opened the skull (unlike Dr. G.) and found soil on one side. As a result he made the claim that the body was not found "upright" as claimed by the state. The state certainly has photos of the skull as they found it (and described in the investigative reports), sitting upright with duct tape covering the mouth and nasal areas. So I believe that the depositions done by the defense of the investigators who first responded to the scene would have gone down the path of asking whether or not any of the evidence were altered or staged.

I seem to recall a while back at either one of the hearings or buried in a motion was a request by the state that the defense quit attacking the integrity of investigators unless they have some clear evidence supporting their attacks and insinuations. I would guess that Mr. Pipitone is seeing / reading those attacks in the depositions of state witnesses.

The funny thing is Dr Spitz didn't release that bombshell though, the defense did and it actually makes no sense. Dr Spitz's findings of mud pooled in the dependant area of Caylees cranium doesn't prove anything about which position her skull was found in. Dr G flushed soil and debris out using saline. In doing so a mud was created. The mud pooled in the area the skull was oriented after the first autopsy. It's really that simple. They photographed everything as it was found but bone by bone Caylee was reconstructed on an autopsy table, in anatomically correct position.
Won't it be a shame when Dr S has not completed his forensic report for JB by 03/21 and when he refuses to sign off on the crazy one JB writes up for him in lieu of it?? :floorlaugh:

The funny thing is Dr Spitz didn't release that bombshell though, the defense did and it actually makes no sense. Dr Spitz's findings of mud pooled in the dependant area of Caylees cranium doesn't prove anything about which position her skull was found in. Dr G flushed soil and debris out using saline. In doing so a mud was created. The mud pooled in the area the skull was oriented after the first autopsy. It's really that simple. They photographed everything as it was found but bone by bone Caylee was reconstructed on an autopsy table, in anatomically correct position.
Won't it be a shame when Dr S has not completed his forensic report for JB by 03/21 and when he refuses to sign off on the crazy one JB writes up for him in lieu of it?? :floorlaugh:

Oh yeah, I know. :thumb:

AND wouldn't that person be the luckiest murderer in the world - to have "innocent" Casey lying, not reporting Caylee "missing" for 31 days, getting the tattoo, lying to detectives about every aspect of her life...what luck! It would have been a lot harder for the mystery killer if Casey would have just reported Caylee missing. Good lord this is nonsense.

RE BBM

ITA - we can only pray the jury is as sensible as your post.

Okay peeps. This is turning into a general discussion. We don't even know what this could be about? We can turn it around to a list: what do you think this new information might be? or we can close the thread.

In the short report, Mr. P says he has information that could further show where the defense is going...I look forward to that.

Any Websleuthers got this one? This is over my head right now. What is this? TIA.[/QUOTE]

Respectfully snipped and BBM....Ummm, not that difficult to describe a circle. They have been running around in circles as if they had one foot nailed to the floor. JMO

We are entering a period where it is more probable that there will be a lot of misinformation online and in the media. Reporters who have not followed this in detail from the beginning will be easily swayed to write stories for headlines. More than likely those stories will be riddled with inaccuracy. Vitriolic rhetoric will become the norm from bloggers and those who comment about news stories. Don't take the bait. Not here.

Remember to keep your eye on the ball. All the State has to prove is each of the elements of the crime. They do not have to stamp out every erroneous fact, opinion, theory or rumor. They don't even need a body to prove up this case.

Do not be detracted from the core of the case by collateral and unimportant issues. This will not be decided in the court of public opinion but by a real jury.

Generally, the people who come here are interested in finding the truth and in supporting real justice for the public good. Your hearts and intellect wrap around specific cases. Your discussions are probably even sometimes followed by those involved with cases and it could contribute good ideas to handling cases. However, these cases sap the human spirit and it is important to maintain a healthy balance.

:goodpost: Themis! :wave: Great to see you again!

All this makes me wonder if there is a doc dump coming up that will prove damning to KC's case.

We are entering a period where it is more probable that there will be a lot of misinformation online and in the media. Reporters who have not followed this in detail from the beginning will be easily swayed to write stories for headlines. More than likely those stories will be riddled with inaccuracy. Vitriolic rhetoric will become the norm from bloggers and those who comment about news stories. Don't take the bait. Not here.

Remember to keep your eye on the ball. All the State has to prove is each of the elements of the crime. They do not have to stamp out every erroneous fact, opinion, theory or rumor. They don't even need a body to prove up this case.

Do not be detracted from the core of the case by collateral and unimportant issues. This will not be decided in the court of public opinion but by a real jury.

Generally, the people who come here are interested in finding the truth and in supporting real justice for the public good. Your hearts and intellect wrap around specific cases. Your discussions are probably even sometimes followed by those involved with cases and it could contribute good ideas to handling cases. However, these cases sap the human spirit and it is important to maintain a healthy balance.

I think we've started seeing this already with some of the local experts IMO. You are absolutley correct and Thank You for reminding us of this.

Novice Seeker

IIRC Kronk first said the skull "rolled" out of the bag and then clarified that it sort of "dropped" out rather than rolling. My guess is that the skull "rolled" only a little bit (into an upright position), at which point it stopped because the bottom of a skull is flat, and because there were roots growing into it that held it down to some extent.

I bet Pipitone is reading depo transcripts. In particular, it sounds like he has the medical examiner's transcript.

ITA! TP has to be reading the depos. I would bet it is about the skull and the duct tape and what Dr. G and others saw re: the skull and placement of the tape and other observations of the crime scene. I also think that the report will also include more whining from the Defense that they could not participate in evidence gathering at the crime scene, more pointing the finger at the police and Kronk etc...that the elements caused the duct tape to be in the position it was ultimately found on the skull or some other Bullcrud claim that a SODDI came to the crime scene and disposed if the remains and staged the duct tape on the skull. The defense is sinking fast and I cannot understand why the reporting does not reflect how bad of shape they are in and how obvious of a slam dunk this case is.

Okay peeps. This is turning into a general discussion. We don't even know what this could be about? We can turn it around to a list: what do you think this new information might be? or we can close the thread.

Kimster, do not want you to have to put your train conductor outfit back on.... but I think the words "new information" are problematic.

Brand-new information? Or newly-interpreted information?

IMO this could be a revamp of the theory floated here previously that the duct tape was a separate item that "floated" up to the skull.

You know what, I just can't convince myself to care about the defense shenanigans at this late date. (Grump grump grump mutter wander off rather than get TO, mutter, grump.)

So this is just old stuff that we already know and will make us yawn. Nice try there, Tony Pipitone! I agree, more jury tampering. That's the only game Baez has left. Who does Tony work for anyway? Wesh? I wouldn't be surprised. Didn't he do something like this way earlier in the case too? I remember his name, but not why I rememeber his name.

Hmm...

With tonights Pipitone-4-ratings Channel-6'er, Mr. Mason is now part of that team he once called out in his own TV interview so early in this case, as having "no credibility" because they go off giving information to this media show and that.

Now Mr. Cheney Mason has joined, by his own definition, this team of No CREDIBILITY. Tonight, he and his team's media spotlight is once again exposing the defense's need to use the media.

http://thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=31663

Novice Seeker

Kimster, do not want you to have to put your train conductor outfit back on.... but I think the words "new information" are problematic.

Brand-new information? Or newly-interpreted information?

IMO this could be a revamp of the theory floated here previously that the duct tape was a separate item that "floated" up to the skull.

You know what, I just can't convince myself to care about the defense shenanigans at this late date. (Grump grump grump mutter wander off rather than get TO, mutter, grump.)

Good points.

Okay y'all. Do your best to keep this on topic as to what this might be about and stay off the rabbit trails or the thread will get closed.

The MH interview was recently turned over to defense as part of discovery but we haven't gotten that.

Huge holes is an understatement.

In Casey's letter to Robyn, she claims she had Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez (who doesn't exist) take Caylee for a few days while she was buying all new stuff (beer, bras, sunglasses, etc...) so that she and Caylee could move out of the Anthony home... all the while... she is telling Amy and Tony that Cindy is giving her the Hopespring home because she is getting an apartment in Mt. Dora. After a few days... she can no longer find ZFG or Caylee, but she doesn't blame ZFG for not coming forward? So ZFG is still the person who was last seen with Caylee, she did not return Caylee, and Casey finds it in her heart to forgive her? :banghead: Yeah, that is much better than the Sawgrass Apt. story and the Jay Blanchard Park story?

I think it is going to be really interesting to see how the defense is going to explain away all the ZFG's stories. They just can't ignore it, can they?

I have not seen the letters. Are they available online?

How does she explain taking LE to Universal Studios? Why she abandoned the car? I can't wait to see how the defense explains ZFG either

IIRC Kronk first said the skull "rolled" out of the bag and then clarified that it sort of "dropped" out rather than rolling. My guess is that the skull "rolled" only a little bit (into an upright position), at which point it stopped because the bottom of a skull is flat, and because there were roots growing into it that held it down to some extent.

I bet Pipitone is reading depo transcripts. In particular, it sounds like he has the medical examiner's transcript.

The skull could have been in a position to gather mud inside and then after the water receded the skull could have settled in the upright position. Proves nothing. IMO

How does she explain taking LE to Universal Studios? Why she abandoned the car? I can't wait to see how the defense explains ZFG either

Yeah they're the letters from Casey to the other inmate. They've been around for awhile.

The car ran out of gas. Then just more stupid lies. I don't know if you can still view them but she says that Zanny was keeping Caylee while she got her apt. and stuff together. The secrecy was because of her parents.

Theory: Abstract thought; speculation
Staged: to produce or cause to happen for public view or public effect

So they are speculating that the crime scene was staged? Okay, let's think about this? What could have been staged?

Caylee's remains? Are they going to say that someone, other than Casey Anthony, had Caylee's remains stashed somewhere else? That they waited until Caylee's remains were completely skeletonized and then dismembered this poor baby and scattered her around a large area off Suburban Drive? That they then were smart enough to think to meticuously stage plant growth around the now scattered remains to make it appear that she had been there for 4-6 months? Yeah, okay!! :maddening:

All evidence that links back to the Anthony home? That someone who had access to the Anthony home, between July 2008 and December 2008 (Law Enforcement, Leonard Padilla and his crew, Tim Miller, etc... ) took items from the Anthony home and placed them at the crime scene?

The duct tape? So someone took numerous pieces of this rare brand of duct tape from the Anthony home and placed it in swamp-like conditions long enough for it to appear the way it was eventually found over Caylee's skull? That they were able to reattach Caylee's hair to her skull, just so, and put her manable, just so, so that it appeared to have been there the entire time? Yeah, okay!! :maddening:

The Whitney Laundry Bag, the Winnie the Pooh blanket, and the pink blanket? Again, so someone took these items from the Anthony home and were able to store them in swamp-like conditions so that it would appear that they had been at that location for the entire time? They were able to think far enough ahead to take leaves and place them on top of these items based on the seasons? Yeah, okay!! :maddening:

Who wants to bet that we will be seeing George and Cindy for an interview VERY SOON?

Warning: Satire coming up.................

Interview with George and Cindy Anthony

Cindy: We've known all along that someone was in our house taking things from our meticulously kept home.

Interviewer: How do you know that?

Cindy: Right after we learned that Zanny kidnapped Caylee, I did a complete inventory of our meticulously kept home and categorized everything into a master list.

Interviewer: With all that happened right after Casey's arrest, how did you find time to do that?

Cindy: It wasn't easy. I had to stay up nights and that's why I was so exhausted when those maggot reporters tried to get an interview.

Interviewer: But didn't a lot of the things found with Caylee's remains go missing during those 31 days between June 15 and July 15?

Cindy: No. We learned that Casey was telling the truth. She really was in Jacksonville with Zanny. Someone else was in our house taking food and clothing.

Interviwer: But, but, but...........weren't some of the things taken from your home in June and July of 2008, items found at the scene on Suburban Drive?

George: No, Cindy has done an inventory and had a long list of items, and she knows exactly when each item was taken from our meticulously kept home. None of the items found with Caylee's remains were taken until after Casey was in jail.

Interviewer: George, are you saying that all the items taken from your home were not taken by Casey, but by someone else?

Cindy: All the items taken from our meticulously kept home were taken after October 14, 2008.........after Casey was arrested and in jail.

Interviewer: But, how can that be. All the evidence points to those items being in the woods and subjected to the elements for months.

George: I was a detective. I KNOW how things can be aged. I've smelled that smell before......I mean, I seen things aged before.

Cindy: If you don't believe me........here take a look at my list of items I inventoried from my meticulously kept home. (Cindy whips out reams of computer paper) Here, look! On October 16th, just two days after Casey was arrested, the Winnie-the-pooh blanket was taken, on October 19th the Whitney laundry bag was taken.

Interviewer: But with both of you at home, how could anyone come in and take things?

George: Most days I was out doing surveillance of the kidnappers, and Cindy was down at the OCSO telling them how to run this investigation. Thinking back on that now, I think Yuri and John insisting on us coming in for interviews was just a ruse to get us out of the house so things could be taken.

Interviewer: You're saying that Yuri Melich and John Allen were part of some conspiracy?

Cindy: Oh yes, it's all a set up, a conspiracy against Casey.

Interviewer: But, now I have to ask WHY. Why would Yuri Melich and John Allen be involved in some sort of conspiracy against your daughter, who at the time was just an unemployed young 22-year-old, unwed mother?

George: That's simple! It was because of her position at Universal Studios.

Interviewer: But Casey didn't work at Universal Studios. She left their employment in 2006 and even then, she was only working in a Kodak kiosk.........not some high-level position.

Cindy: That's where you're wrong. Casey DID work at Universal Studios.

Interviewer: But all the employee records show that she left Universal Studios in 2006 and she was unemployed when Caylee disappeared.

George: See, this is what happened. In 2006 Casey went straight to the top of the company. Her position with Universal Studios after 2006 was so high level that she doesn't show up on any employee records.

Interviewer: How can that be?

Cindy: That's what we've been investigating since this all happened. It has something to do with some sort of rivalry between Universal Studios and Disney World. Casey was in some sort of covert position with Universal Studios, and that's why her name doesn't appear on any employment records.

Interviewer: But no one even remembers her working at Universal?

George: That's because of the covert nature of her job. She was working undercover. I know these things because I was a detective.

Interviewer: So you're saying this whole thing is some sort of vast conspiracy that involves two of the top detectives with OSCO, Universal Studios, and Disney World?

Cindy: Yes, and the FBI.

Interviewer: The FBI?

George: Yes, they're in on it too. We're still working on this investigation. Dennis Milstead and I have been doing surveillance on all those involved. Dennis even got us uniforms so we could impersonate law enforcement. That's why I haven't been at any of the hearings. Dennis and I have been out in the field conducting our investigation.

Cindy: And, it's because we haven't finished our investigation that we're not quite ready to go to trial. Jose is trying to stall for time so we can finish this and be ready for the trial.

Interviewer: Jose said way back at the beginning that we'd understand when this case went to trial. Is this what he was referring to?

Cindy: Yes, Jose knows about the conspiracy and has been stalling for months now to give us time to conclude our investigation.

Interviewer: I want to thank you, George and Cindy, for this enlightening interview. Well, there you have it folks. This is what's happening behind the scenes with the Casey Anthony case.

Warning: Satire coming up.................

Interview with George and Cindy Anthony

Cindy: We've known all along that someone was in our house taking things from our meticulously kept home.

Interviewer: How do you know that?

Cindy: Right after we learned that Zanny kidnapped Caylee, I did a complete inventory of our meticulously kept home and categorized everything into a master list.

Interviewer: With all that happened right after Casey's arrest, how did you find time to do that?

Cindy: It wasn't easy. I had to stay up nights and that's why I was so exhausted when those maggot reporters tried to get an interview.

Interviewer: But didn't a lot of the things found with Caylee's remains go missing during those 31 days between June 15 and July 15?

Cindy: No. We learned that Casey was telling the truth. She really was in Jacksonville with Zanny. Someone else was in our house taking food and clothing.

Interviwer: But, but, but...........weren't some of the things taken from your home in June and July of 2008, items found at the scene on Suburban Drive?

George: No, Cindy has done an inventory and had a long list of items, and she knows exactly when each item was taken from our meticulously kept home. None of the items found with Caylee's remains were taken until after Casey was in jail.

Interviewer: George, are you saying that all the items taken from your home were not taken by Casey, but by someone else?

Cindy: All the items taken from our meticulously kept home were taken after October 14, 2008.........after Casey was arrested and in jail.

Interviewer: But, how can that be. All the evidence points to those items being in the woods and subjected to the elements for months.

George: I was a detective. I KNOW how things can be aged. I've smelled that smell before......I mean, I seen things aged before.

Cindy: If you don't believe me........here take a look at my list of items I inventoried from my meticulously kept home. (Cindy whips out reams of computer paper) Here, look! On October 16th, just two days after Casey was arrested, the Winnie-the-pooh blanket was taken, on October 19th the Whitney laundry bag was taken.

Interviewer: But with both of you at home, how could anyone come in and take things?

George: Most days I was out doing surveillance of the kidnappers, and Cindy was down at the OCSO telling them how to run this investigation. Thinking back on that now, I think Yuri and John insisting on us coming in for interviews was just a ruse to get us out of the house so things could be taken.

Interviewer: You're saying that Yuri Melich and John Allen were part of some conspiracy?

Cindy: Oh yes, it's all a set up, a conspiracy against Casey.

Interviewer: But, now I have to ask WHY. Why would Yuri Melich and John Allen be involved in some sort of conspiracy against your daughter, who at the time was just an unemployed young 22-year-old, unwed mother?

George: That's simple! It was because of her position at Universal Studios.

Interviewer: But Casey didn't work at Universal Studios. She left their employment in 2006 and even then, she was only working in a Kodak kiosk.........not some high-level position.

Cindy: That's where you're wrong. Casey DID work at Universal Studios.

Interviewer: But all the employee records show that she left Universal Studios in 2006 and she was unemployed when Caylee disappeared.

George: See, this is what happened. In 2006 Casey went straight to the top of the company. Her position with Universal Studios after 2006 was so high level that she doesn't show up on any employee records.

Interviewer: How can that be?

Cindy: That's what we've been investigating since this all happened. It has something to do with some sort of rivalry between Universal Studios and Disney World. Casey was in some sort of covert position with Universal Studios, and that's why her name doesn't appear on any employment records.

Interviewer: But no one even remembers her working at Universal?

George: That's because of the covert nature of her job. She was working undercover. I know these things because I was a detective.

Interviewer: So you're saying this whole thing is some sort of vast conspiracy that involves two of the top detectives with OSCO, Universal Studios, and Disney World?

Cindy: Yes, and the FBI.

Interviewer: The FBI?

George: Yes, they're in on it too. We're still working on this investigation. Dennis Milstead and I have been doing surveillance on all those involved. Dennis even got us uniforms so we could impersonate law enforcement. That's why I haven't been at any of the hearings. Dennis and I have been out in the field conducting our investigation.

Cindy: And, it's because we haven't finished our investigation that we're not quite ready to go to trial. Jose is trying to stall for time so we can finish this and be ready for the trial.

Interviewer: Jose said way back at the beginning that we'd understand when this case went to trial. Is this what he was referring to?

Cindy: Yes, Jose knows about the conspiracy and has been stalling for months now to give us time to conclude our investigation.

Interviewer: I want to thank you, George and Cindy, for this enlightening interview. Well, there you have it folks. This is what's happening behind the scenes with the Casey Anthony case.

:floorlaugh:ROFLMAO:floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back