local media's first home tour and presser 10/27/11 **cancelled**

Discussion in 'Lisa Irwin' started by nursebeeme, Oct 27, 2011.

1. nursebeeme

nursebeeme Registered User

2. Loading...

3. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

I wonder if they will elaborate on the decomp spot?

4. Patty G

Patty G Retired WS Staff

Here is a link to the "possible" floor plan of the Irwin home. If we are close to this floor plan, we can follow the local media through the house.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7280563&postcount=280"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FLOOR-PLAN of Baby Lisa Irwin's home likelihood of this being stranger abduction[/ame]

5. nursebeeme

6. LaLaw2000

LaLaw2000 Louisiana

This tour is just more lawyer hype, IMO.

I doubt anything will be shown that has not been seen in other vids. What I would be more interested in seeing is the interior of that huge outside shed.

MOO

7. Truthwillsetufree

Truthwillsetufree New Member

There has already been a tour of this home...
    Why are they doing it again???
    This is a real question, I just don't get the point????

8. nursebeeme

The local media will be getting a guided tour inside the home of missing Northland baby Lisa Irwin, as the investigation into her disappearance stretches into its 24th day.

The tour of the home in the 3600 block of North Lister will be led by Cyndy Short, the attorney for Irwin's
    http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-medi...,4474868.story

-------

this is the first time local media have been allowed a tour of the home.. it was only done by national media previously

9. AlmostGone

AlmostGone New Member

Maybe things have been put back together lol

10. cobalt sky

cobalt sky Member

I am glad that Short will be holding a news conference today, anything to keep the public informed and interested in the baby Lisa case. HOWEVER I am going to be a wee bit upset if this news conference does not focus on LISA. Fine, get your point across that your clients are innocent, I realize that is your job.... but let's also be sure to inform the public of any and everything you can about Lisa and how to help find her. (Yes, I am still hopeful that little Lisa is alive and well :heartbeat: ) I don't want to hear a LE bashing, I want to hear her review key points of the case and inform the public what they can do to help find Lisa.

Also, will the parents be making an appearance today? Geez, I have been supportive of DB from the beginning (still on the fence re: JI), but even I am beginning to get a little irritated. The parents really need to get out there and talk about Lisa!

And LE is not helping either, leaving everyone in the dark. When is the last time they held a news conference?

This case is really starting to remind me of the Knox/Sollecito case... Kercher, the true victim, for the most part forgotten within days of her murder. Sweet little Lisa, lost in the madness :furious:

MOO

11. amymarie

amymarie Member

Damage control...

12. Wendy101

Wendy101 Active Member

BBM: If I was local media, I would say "no, thanks". Weren't they shunned in the beginning of this case by the parents??

13. In da Middle

In da Middle of everything

Sums it up perfectly IMO!

14. In da Middle

In da Middle of everything

It hasn't stopped them from being stationed outside the home almost 24/7 since day 1. I think the 'shunning' local media decision was done during the time cousin Ashley was 'helping' - if you can call it that.

15. alwaysonmymind

alwaysonmymind Proud Army Mom

I hope the reporter/s have made a list of questions for this attorney. I know I have several.

Anyone know who it will be??

16. Turnadot

Turnadot New Member

I thought Short already gave a tour of the Irwin home?

I'm glad about the presser, but the tour seems odd.

IMO

17. scmom

scmom New Member

Color me...disgusted. I don't believe the Bradley/Irwin team want Lisa found, not for one minute. I believe it's all about creating chaos to keep the true facts from coming out. Another loss for the innocent children.

18. Amster

Amster Active Member

I also wish the local media would say thanks, but no thanks. I would love for DB to be ignored. Would absolutely love it! Let Cyndy go sashaying through the house alone! This isn't home tours of the rich and famous! It's probably a house where a sweet, innocent 10 mo. old lost her life, FGS!!

19. indepmo

indepmo Verified Insider

She did, but that was for the "people they made a deal with (the national media-GMA)" and IMO, the wealthy benefactor.

20. shay0903

shay0903 Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse

Does anyone else get the impression that Cyndi short is backtracking doing damage control so to say? She is now allowing local media in after family blocked or refused them, pressers after the others held limited pressers and avoided media so to say. Everything BS came in and didnt do they are now going back and doing? Just a weird impression I get from her. I dont know what to think of all this. Yes I seen a tour by her on another site...actually it was pics on the crankycrankerson photobucket site where she did a tour for GMA. I couldnt find the video but why go back with local media? Are they hounding them? Im so curious as to how this and the presser is going to help find lisa?? Please thats all the public wants to know- what to do to find the missing baby!!!! And of course everytime there is a weird presser by this family or those representing them something sensational happens in this case so whats about to happen?????

21. Marah

Marah Member

I don't get it. 24 days in and not a step closer to finding Lisa. What will a tour of the home do to help find her?