Lois sent Local 6 an email she recieved from Cindy who is standing by Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please do not confuse not falling for the bs as hate. It's not.

Thank you, I was trying to figure out a way to put that. I certainly don't hate them. I just don't understand them and blog about it on the internet. :eek::crazy:

cindy's just stating what 90% of mothers would state.

Unless for some reason she HAS to support her 100% or Casey may reveal information concerning Cindy ... that may be damaging.

Is it motherly love or self-protection? Who knows for sure?

perhaps we need to start a thread for those who will NOT be invited to Caylee's public memorial service and funeral...

Hands up?

LP, Lois...perhaps she started with the L's first...

Personally, I think her funeral should be about Caylee and no one else. This isn't a time that grudges are held.

I too would like to see the whole email. It might have been provoked.

So much for hoping for decency from CA.

As far as she's concerned, my give-a-damn's busted.

Poor Cindy. I wonder if she'll ever be able to accept the truth. Why doesn't Lois block her email address? And why run to the media with this? I just can't understand some people.
Good point Chilly.

This is the only thing Cindy seems to know how to do - try to "run the show"....using little Caylee as a "pawn" AGAIN....but this time it's not between her and her daughter, it's with all the people she thinks she can hurt by keeping them from Caylee's memorial now that she's no longer with us. I hope that came out the way I meant it to.

AND....why is Cindy treating this like it's a Debutante Ball, for God's sake....it's her grand daughters funeral !!

When I think about this could be an orchestrated move by Cindy, she has not spoken in public and this is a way to let her feelings be known. She had to have known Lois would go this route.

Another example of circumventing any authority. Her attorney told her to not speak to the media and she sends an email.

These people make me SICK. She is as bad if not worse than KC. I am beginning to wonder if KC did it or if CA did.

The restraining order was not granted. Lois has whined repeatedly about Cindy contacting her and the effect it has on her granddaughter, yet she continues to insert herself and her granddaughter into this case and has made no moves on her own to keep Cindy from contacting her.

It sickens me Chilly. I don't think she understands that her actions are making it really bad on that precious little girl she takes care of. Its absurd that she continues on.
I think that by going to the media with such an email is just pure...well..no better than what the Anthony's have done all along, which is taking the focus off of Caylee.

And now, when Casey gets convicted of this horrendous crime - what will Cindy do then? ............. Be one of those nasty mean old ladies who hates everyone?

She's already there!

Another example of circumventing any authority. Her attorney told her to not speak to the media and she sends an email.

These people make me SICK. She is as bad if not worse than KC. I am beginning to wonder if KC did it or if CA did.

I think BC's gonna quit in 4... 3... 2...

I heard/read that BC has political aspirations. This is not the way to build a civic resume.

It sickens me Chilly. I don't think she understands that her actions are making it really bad on that precious little girl she takes care of. Its absurd that she continues on.
I think that by going to the media with such an email is just pure...well..no better than what the Anthony's have done all along, which is taking the focus off of Caylee.

That in my eyes would be MUCH more respectful than what she is doing now.

It amazes me that CA continues to bicker with outside folks, especially after finding out that Caylee is definitely deceased. I'd be in such deep grief, I wouldn't even hear them. They would be the last thing on my mind.

It reminds me of her behavior with the protestors. We continued to see her outside, fighting with them, yelling.. she even hugged one of the women she was fighting with. :woohoo::woohoo:

I think she has ADD. Her mind can't stay focused on any one thing.. even her granddaughter's death.

Her type of personality thrives on this, as with the protestors, It's like Heroin to her. She loves a "Cause":eek:

Cindy is nuttier than a squirrel turd.

agreed for the most part (though i think this case would make any mother crazy).

but in all honesty, i wouldn't want lois there either, and you can be assured she would show up unless asked not to. i think she's a scheming lawsuit/wannabe fame case waiting to happen, and i really don't care if it's rude to say so. oh, well.

agreed for the most part (though i think this case would make any mother crazy).

but in all honesty, i wouldn't want lois there either, and you can be assured she would show up unless asked not to. i think she's a scheming lawsuit/wannabe fame case waiting to happen, and i really don't care if it's rude to say so. oh, well.

Without seeing the entire email exchange, we don't know that Cindy's email wasn't a response to Lois requesting an invitation. I wouldn't put it past Lois for a minute, I saw what she was all about when she took the media along when she requested the restraining order.

The restraining order was not granted. Lois has whined repeatedly about Cindy contacting her and the effect it has on her granddaughter, yet she continues to insert herself and her granddaughter into this case and has made no moves on her own to keep Cindy from contacting her.

:clap: I agree. Lois might be a nice lady, I don't know her, but she DOES enjoy the lime light. I would bet Lois would sell emails or anything else in a heart beat. Lois should not have gone to the media & the media should not have found this to be news. Lord knows I have not been sympathic to the Anthony's but I think it is wrong for Lois to jump on this band wagon. If Lois really is only about Caylee, she will sit back, not run to the media & esp not make a buck off this child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆