Lois sent Local 6 an email she recieved from Cindy who is standing by Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caylee will get justice whether Cindy believes Casey is responsible or not.

ITA I can not believe the hatred for this poor woman. Caylee will never be able to rest in peace.She loves Cindy, Cindy is having a nervous breakdown IMO.It seemed to start before Caylees body was found.Her life has been destroyed by her own daughter, she lost her beautiful #1 reason for living. There but for the Grace of God goes I.This could happen to anyone one of us.

IMO LOIS has no room to talk and it was wrong of her to share that e-mail.

I swear I also saw D at BP with Lois. I dont know about singing, but I know I saw D at the park. The reason I remember that, is b/c I was thinking to myself " what is she thinking" knowing the child had been in the hospital due to this case. I remember my surprise.

I really can't believe this woman -- CA.

In the last few days she has

1. unvited LP to a non-existent public memorial
2. exchanged contentious emails with a non-entity
3. proclaimed grave robbers might be out to steal Caylee's remains
4. Is doing battle with a low-life (IMHO) PI
5. Is purportedly selling Caylee search memorabilia (via GA).
Is there no grace in grief? I feel terrible about what has happened to their family, but from "day one" she has exhibited a "me against them" combative mentality that borders on mind-boggling.

Really hard to fathom!

I missed this part, can you elaborate???

I can't believe how mean some people can be... Did you actually READ the quote?

"As for my daughter, she never hurt Caylee and that will be proven. She loved her deeply."

I'm sorry, but even if Cindy KNOWS Casey did it, I'm sure she's hanging onto the belief that it was a horrible accident, and that Casey never meant to hurt Caylee. WE might understand/know that clearly Casey did this on purpose, but if Cindy saw day in and day out what most people have said was a loving relationship btw Casey and Caylee, I'm SURE she isn't going to admit to herself that her daughter is a cold-blooded killer to the very end.

I could imagine it would give Cindy tremendous relief right now to at least pray that Caylee didn't suffer and her mother loved her... Give this poor old woman a break. Sheesh.

I really can't believe this woman -- CA.

In the last few days she has

1. unvited LP to a non-existent public memorial
2. exchanged contentious emails with a non-entity
3. proclaimed grave robbers might be out to steal Caylee's remains
4. Is doing battle with a low-life (IMHO) PI
5. Is purportedly selling Caylee search memorabilia (via GA).

Is there no grace in grief? I feel terrible about what has happened to their family, but from "day one" she has exhibited a "me against them" combative mentality that borders on mind-boggling.

Really hard to fathom!

What I find hard to Fathom are perfect strangers thinking the have the same rights as the Grandparents.In my family when we have a funeral WE the Family decides where and when it will be. Its put in the paper so the Family can lets the Deceased Friends be included, NOT STRANGERS or gawkers off the street who IMO have no reason to be involved in the funeral. A funeral is for the survivors of the deceased,you know the people who actually met the deceased while they were alive.The way she has been treated I honestly do not blame her for her me against them mentality. I would feel exactly the same way.

Just as a heads up, when it's time for my funeral (like 60 odd years from now I hope) I want you all to know that there's an open invitation for all of you to attend! I want a nice Irish wake and the drinks will be on me!

OK, but if you change your mind about some of us you now know that in some circles it is socially acceptable to dis-invite us. Unless the Kentuckians read about it in the paper and just show up!

I swear I also saw D at BP with Lois. I dont know about singing, but I know I saw D at the park. The reason I remember that, is b/c I was thinking to myself " what is she thinking" knowing the child had been in the hospital due to this case. I remember my surprise.

I also saw it , and thought that woman was out of her mind.

I heard that on Channel 6 earlier this evening. Can you believe it? The way I heard it, Cindy started the exchange of messages by writing to tell Lois that she would not be invited to attend Caylee's memorial!

The anti-invitation, probably berating and scolding her severely while she was at it.
So borderline, so claerly pathological.:eek:

Where o where could the charges be, or where or where can they be?

"I can say with 100 percent of my being (that) Casey has nothing to do with Caylee's disappearance," Cindy Anthony said.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18471440/detail.html

I find the use of the word disappearance odd. Would Cindy not have said Caylee’s death? These were written after the body was found correct or they would not be discussing Lois not be invited to a funeral service.
Hmmm ...Disappearance Cindy does seem to say things that makes me wonder.

I can't believe how mean some people can be... Did you actually READ the quote?

"As for my daughter, she never hurt Caylee and that will be proven. She loved her deeply."

I'm sorry, but even if Cindy KNOWS Casey did it, I'm sure she's hanging onto the belief that it was a horrible accident, and that Casey never meant to hurt Caylee. WE might understand/know that clearly Casey did this on purpose, but if Cindy saw day in and day out what most people have said was a loving relationship btw Casey and Caylee, I'm SURE she isn't going to admit to herself that her daughter is a cold-blooded killer to the very end.

I could imagine it would give Cindy tremendous relief right now to at least pray that Caylee didn't suffer and her mother loved her... Give this poor old woman a break. Sheesh.

ITA As a Mom and Grandmom I Total agree.Does she have to accept the unacceptable because total strangers think she should to me thats insane.

OK, but if you change your mind about some of us you now know that in some circles it is socially acceptable to dis-invite us. Unless the Kentuckians read about it in the paper and just show up!

We going to show up we like hoot n nannys..:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Hi believe, Your right:blowkiss:that was a low blow on my very frustrated part. After t-r-y-i-n-g to give them the benefit of the doubt for the past 6 months. I can even understand wanting to save her daughter(Not the lies), but to treat EVERYONE so bad, after they wanted her grandbaby home more than anything, is so wrong. Let, people pay their respects.imho :)

Not a low blow at all-this case is MADDENING. It is hard to think positively about people who either will not or cannot get out of their own way...

I don't understand why Lois wants to keep things stirred up by sending anewstation the email. Unless Cindy is proven by LE to have taken part in some cover up, then it really doesn't matter whether she still stands by Casey or not.

Sending the email doesn't strike me as stirring things up.

Caylee will get justice whether Cindy believes Casey is responsible or not.
Not really, she will get justice when the truth is revealed and believed by the people who are suppose to love and protect her.
It is a disgrace to the memory of Caylee when the murderers mother, Caylee's grandparents, refuse to admit that Casey is a killer and in doing so they are mocking the very dedicated professionals commited to bringing justice to this horrible crime.
I think the A's are despicable, crazy, and just really, really bad people.

But Dakota wasn't at Blanchard Park with Lois. Lois said on the webcam that day that Dakota was with friends. Lois only went with Murt the one day. Maybe you're remembering the day before, when Lois said she wasn't sure if Dakota was going to go or not? There were people upset then about the idea of Lois taking Dakota with her for the search, in case Caylee's body was found.

There were Websleuthers there at BP that day who saw and talked to Murt and Lois; any one of them should be able to confirm that Dakota wasn't there with Lois and Murt.

Your right Dakota wasnt there:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member