Identified! Long, Wavy, Light Brown Hair and Bare Shoulder

Discussion in 'Alcala UID FOUND ALIVE' started by HockeyGirl, Mar 23, 2010.

1. HockeyGirl

HockeyGirl New Member

I'm not sure what it is about this girl that keeps making me take another look, it's almost like I have seen her picture somewhere else, but I have no idea where.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Loading...

3. Bargle

Bargle Member

I think she's the same girl in these 2 pics.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

4. Donjeta

Donjeta Adji Desir, missing from Florida

It looks to me like the blue top girl has a little cleft in her chin that the other one hasn't got.

Is there a scar on her chin or is it just a blemish in the photo?

5. Bargle

Bargle Member

You're right, I believe. Looking at the large images on the Nancy Grace site, it looks like the one in the blue top does have a scar or blemish of some sort just to the right of her cleft.

6. alwaysonmymind

alwaysonmymind Proud Army Mom

Different chins, eyes.

7. Bargle

Bargle Member

Yep, I got it wrong. Not the same girl.

8. OnlineInstructor

OnlineInstructor No excuses

9. pistolina

pistolina New Member

I don't think it is Simone. Simone's eye color is listed as brown and this girls eyes are light blue (maybe hazel).

10. Sleuthster

Sleuthster Well-Known Member

When I saw this one on doenetwork, I said the same thing.Where have I seen her before.
    http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1255dfma.html

Could they be the same person. Alcala was in NYC from July until he took a job at the newspaper in CA in Sept sometime.

11. Sleuthster

12. Sleuthster

I have hazel eyes and sometimes they look brown or they look green. There's an old saying that hazel eyes change with mood. Dont know if thats the reason but mine change.

13. mellomel

mellomel New Member

I had the same reaction when I first saw her pictures. I remember the first time I looked at all of the pictures when they first were released; she stood out at me and my first thought was "I have seen a picture of this woman somewhere before." I know that I do not personally know anyone who looks like her and I don't recall ever having met anyone who looks like her - but I really do think I have seen her picture before, too. I spent an entire night at the charlyproject web site trying to see if I could find her, even.

14. HockeyGirl

HockeyGirl New Member

Same here Mellomel, I have also looked at other random missing persons sites, and so far I haven't found anyone looking like her.

I'm glad it isn't just me who had these thoughts about her. I can't quite explain what it is about her that keeps me going back to look at her picture. it really really bothers me. :(

15. Billylee

Billylee New Member

Wonder where this one was taken? I don't see any other backgrounds that look similar do you?

16. Donjeta

The wall appears to be greenish. There's a green wall in these photos but it's a different shade. Do you think lighting and maybe different photographic equipment and differences in the photo storage circumstances could make the difference if it's the same wall? There seems to be vertical striping in this wall that I don't see in the others.

h=133[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The two others look to be the same, it seems to be the same stain there?

17. Bargle

Bargle Member

Very easily. The camera exposure settings can also affect the coloring. Good spotting on the stain. I hadn't noticed that.

18. Billylee

Billylee New Member

Is that stain or a shadow (like of maybe bars on a window with light coming through)?

19. Donjeta

Guess it could be a shadow too if the light comes from the same direction in each photo. Bars on a window wouldn't cast a shadow that ends abruptly like that, would they?

http://cnnnancygrace.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/02242.jpg

In the enlarged version here it looks a bit like a brushstroke to me. Maybe just a patch that was painted in the different direction so it casts light differently?

20. HockeyGirl

HockeyGirl New Member

One thing that I noticed is in the background, the room looks much classier than the other Alcala locales. In one pic you can see a bit of framed art on the wall, and in the topless pic, it looks like lighter stripes on the walls, almost like wall paper, and a plant.

So because of this I'm wondering if it were taken in Alcala's mother's house, like the girl with the gold cross was., maybe not the same room, but same house. So far those are the only two that look like a nice house/room, where as the others look more like cheap apartment furnishings.

http://cnnnancygrace.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/01231.jpg

21. Imbackon

Imbackon New Member

I think the girl with the cross had her picture taken at her mother's home, not Alcala's. They were neighbors.